TESTERS WANTED! ×

Share your Shot/Hole Of The Day!

Sluggo42

Had a great hole yesterday!!! My longest drive to date. A long Par 3 for my usual course of 230yrds. Manage to line up perfectly on the Tee box and Drive the ball perfectly to the fairway just before the green and rolled up nicely for a one tap put of 1yrd for a Birdie. 

Great little par 3 for me as I normally get phased by the car park on the right and the clubhouse just behind the green. So chuffed 🤘

Daryl Ellis

Mine was from last week but only posting now since I just joined the forum:

On the first hole for a tee time I barely made it to, at Bartley Cavanaugh, the hole is a straight and narrow layout.  I slice my drive into the middle of the 10th hole fairway about 110y away from the 1st hole green with a ton of trees in the way.  Pulled out my PW and skyed my second shot over the trees landing about 3 feet away from the hole and the ball decided to spin into the cup for an Eagle (my first of the year)!

I was only able to film the after math which can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4o--NArv1N/?igsh=NzBmMjdhZWRiYQ==

- Vaughn

Currently Driving-

• Driver/3 Wood/4 Hybrid: Cobra Aerojet
  • Irons: Takomo 101
  • Wedges: Takomo Skyforgers
  • Putter: Sub 70 005
  • Bag: Sunday El Camino
  • Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Played today at Boulder Creek Golf Club in Nevada. Long and fairly difficult track. Desert golf. Played the 505 yard par five. Hit the drive 285. Hit my 3 wood very pure…high with a slight fade. It went in the hole…first albatross ever! Wow, what a fantastic feeling! 

Edited by Vertical

Drivers: Ping G425 Max 10.5 w/ Alta CB regular shaft and Titleist TSi3 9.0 degree w/ Kuro Kage regular shaft

Fairway woods: Taylormade Burner 15 w/ regular shaft. Titleist TS2 18 w/ Kuro Kage regular shaft

Irons: Ping G425 irons 5-PW w/ Alta CB shafts

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 921 gap 51 steel. Ping Glide 56 steel. Titleist Vokey SM-07 60 steel 

Grips: Golf Pride MCC midsize plus 4 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura midsize

Balls: Titleist Pro V1 and Titleist Velocity