Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Welcome to the site 10% off for everyone

Theclubfix

Hello all. I posted an introduction a few weeks ago. I've been anxiously awaiting the deals that I'll be able to give everyone on the site. As the official club builder of MGS I'm giving every member 10% on any purchase....

This means any shaft, grip, club, shoes, shirts etc. you get 10% off!

I have accounts with EVERY major and most "smaller" companies. Japanese or American product we have it all.

We offer Tour Quality (since all of my guys have worked on Tour Vans and depts.) builds and equipment. Give us your CPM desires or any custom build/ grind you can think of and we will build it up for you.

Looking forward to working with all of you!

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: [email protected]

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Hello all. I posted an introduction a few weeks ago. I've been anxiously awaiting the deals that I'll be able to give everyone on the site. As the official club builder of MGS I'm giving every member 10% on any purchase....

This means any shaft, grip, club, shoes, shirts etc. you get 10% off!

I have accounts with EVERY major and most "smaller" companies. Japanese or American product we have it all.

We offer Tour Quality (since all of my guys have worked on Tour Vans and depts.) builds and equipment. Give us your CPM desires or any custom build/ grind you can think of and we will build it up for you.

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Welcome to this great group! Your offer is very nice. I will take you up on it now.

Ol' Stick

Welcome to this great group! Your offer is very nice. I will take you up on it now.

Haha. Anything you guys want just let me know. Miura, Kyeoi, Epon, Oban, Mitsubishi, etc. etc. etc.

Shoot me a PM or an email and we will take care of it for you. Whether you would like something raw or built up.

Thank you for the kind greeting!

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: [email protected]

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Archived