Forum Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
Robertodivicenzo

MLA PUTTERS

The MLA Pro putters didn't seem to show up in the 2017 Most Wanted ratings. Anynoe have any comments or exerience with the MLA Pro line? Thanks.

A little experience. Got a ProX dream last week. I've been testing it against my Odyssey 7 Oworks and Lajosi handmade blade. So far the MLA is holding its own.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

The MLA Pro putters didn't seem  to show up in the 2017 Most Wanted ratings. Anynoe have any comments or exerience with the MLA Pro line? Thanks.

The Pro and Tour models are identical in shape and form except...

The Tour is a fully milled putter and all black. The Pro is cast (my guess) and has black and dark grey colors. The Pro also has a face insert.

The tech for MLA is in the alignment system so I would guess they perform the same. I have the Pro Xdream so we will see what happens. Likely can't put it through its paces until things warm up again around here. We can't all live in FL!

• Like 4

The MLA Pro putters didn't seem  to show up in the 2017 Most Wanted ratings. Anynoe have any comments or exerience with the MLA Pro line? Thanks.

I think the Pro models don't have changeable weights. 

• Like 3

I think the Pro models don't have changeable weights.

Correct, Pro model does not have the interchangeable weights.

Thanks for that feedback.  I'm thinking that for $75, it's worth a try.  Sadly, I'm  in Vermont through early January, so I  won't get to try it on the course for a while.

Exactly my thinking. Kind of no brainer. Plus, I have only ever rolled blade style putters so I wanted to give the xdream a shot.

• Like 1

I have been strictly a blade guy forever but I think I'm going over to the “dark side”.

• Like 1

Anyone tried buying a putter from the MLA website recently? I tried using the MGS discount and my purchase keeps saying 'pre-authorization failed' and I get a fraud alert from BOA. 

I really want to try out the Tour XDream but can't find a way around the purchase issue. 

Anyone tried buying a putter from the MLA website recently? I tried using the MGS discount and my purchase keeps saying 'pre-authorization failed' and I get a fraud alert from BOA. 

I really want to try out the Tour XDream but can't find a way around the purchase issue. 

I spoke with MLA when I was buying my xdream. They have excellent customer service btw.

The Pro models are being discontinued and they are trying to get rid of old inventory - part of the reason the Pro is so much more discounted than the Tour.

I wonder if they sold out of them or something?

I spoke with MLA when I was buying my xdream. They have excellent customer service btw.

The Pro models are being discontinued and they are trying to get rid of old inventory - part of the reason the Pro is so much more discounted than the Tour.

I wonder if they sold out of them or something?

If you can get one on the cheap grab it.

I ordered and received one at the discount about a week ago.

Wonder if supplies are gone.

• Like 3

Could be, I think a lot of people took advantage of that deal.

• Like 1

Think they might have run out of stock, got my stick today in the mail. Ordered on the 8th. It's a pro xdream so excited to get on the course!!

• Like 1

Just ordered the Pro X-Dream Putter from the MLA site using the "MGSPRO50" code, order went thru OK.  You just can't beat the $74.50 price including free shipping.  Really anxious to get it now. 

I already have the MLA Tour Classic but, I wanted a Mallet Putter too.  So I couldn't pass this deal up.

MLA Pro Xdream- Collage.jpg

• Like 6

Got notification last night my order was filled and tracking created thru the USPS.  So it looks like they do still have the Xdream in stock.  Can't wait to try it out.

• Like 2

OK CG, what did you get and how is it playing.  I really would like to try the Tour mallet, but  cant drop almost 300 to test it out...

I welcome any MGS member who has one I could try...please!!!!  My Cleveland left me high and dry last week on subtle, slippery Donald Ross greens.  

Had to be the equipment, not the operator---- right?!? 

• Like 1