Jump to content

Home "Improvement"


STUDque

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I’m sure you’ll be OK.  2-3” rain with 20-30 mph winds & 40 mph gusts predicted.

That's all that's predicted for Elsa??  I hadn't bothered to check too carefully yet figuring it was about a week away.... but we had those wind conditions last week in a couple storms!  I am not complaining, I hope all the named summer storms are that mild for everyone! 

Electric came back and the generator test is over for tonight!

  • Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

That's all that's predicted for Elsa??  I hadn't bothered to check too carefully yet figuring it was about a week away.... but we had those wind conditions last week in a couple storms!  I am not complaining, I hope all the named summer storms are that mild for everyone! 

Electric came back and the generator test is over for tonight!

That’s what’s predicted (as of yesterday)  for our area north of Orlando.

I believe that’s prediction will change today.

  • Like 3

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I started a backyard experiment yesterday on the lawn.  The heat really beats down the grass and eventually it dies off / goes dormant in large patches.  I use a fescue mix and have had the same results for many years....looks great through June and when July heat starts its downhill and by August its mostly brown.  Except for a patch of zoysia which is the opposite...fairly brown until early June then greens up nicely through the summer.  

So I decided to go zoysia, except I couldn't find any seed.  But I did find bermuda seed and decided to try that.  The course we play re-seeded a couple problem fairways in bermuda last year and they are doing fantastic so I figured I'd try the same thing.  

I didn't do the whole area, just a patch about 25' x 25' to see how it germinates over the next couple weeks.  Scratched up all the dead thatch and lightly rototilled to loosen the top layer, seeded by hand and watered then covered with topsoil and watered again.  Watered twice more yesterday to keep the topsoil moist and checked it again this morning for more water but it was still damp.  Maybe water again around noon.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I started a backyard experiment yesterday on the lawn.  The heat really beats down the grass and eventually it dies off / goes dormant in large patches.  I use a fescue mix and have had the same results for many years....looks great through June and when July heat starts its downhill and by August its mostly brown.  Except for a patch of zoysia which is the opposite...fairly brown until early June then greens up nicely through the summer.  

So I decided to go zoysia, except I couldn't find any seed.  But I did find bermuda seed and decided to try that.  The course we play re-seeded a couple problem fairways in bermuda last year and they are doing fantastic so I figured I'd try the same thing.  

I didn't do the whole area, just a patch about 25' x 25' to see how it germinates over the next couple weeks.  Scratched up all the dead thatch and lightly rototilled to loosen the top layer, seeded by hand and watered then covered with topsoil and watered again.  Watered twice more yesterday to keep the topsoil moist and checked it again this morning for more water but it was still damp.  Maybe water again around noon.

I have Zoysia grass and you’re right finding seed is similar to finding Unicorn teeth.  Bermuda has gotten into part of my lawn and it’s there and not going anywhere.  Good luck with your experiment.

  • Like 1

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I have Zoysia grass and you’re right finding seed is similar to finding Unicorn teeth.  Bermuda has gotten into part of my lawn and it’s there and not going anywhere.  Good luck with your experiment.

I think it will germinate OK if its good seed and I can keep it from drying out over the next few weeks.  I think the real challenge will be how it handles our winter temps coming back next spring.  I just got tired of the "drought & heat" resistant grasses I have tried over the last 10 or so years not being heat and/or drought resistant enough. 

How does the bermuda look & survive compared to the zoysia in your lawn?

  • Like 3

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I think it will germinate OK if its good seed and I can keep it from drying out over the next few weeks.  I think the real challenge will be how it handles our winter temps coming back next spring.  I just got tired of the "drought & heat" resistant grasses I have tried over the last 10 or so years not being heat and/or drought resistant enough. 

How does the bermuda look & survive compared to the zoysia in your lawn?

The Bermuda is slowly taking over.  Not crazy about it but can’t get rid of it.  It seems the Bermuda likes the right side of the lawn with the most shade.  Zoysia is doing fine in the front/back where it gets majority of sun.

  • Like 1

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lawn project is ahead of schedule.  Seeded Sat morning, I went to give it some water last evening and there were sprouts already!  Sprouts in 5 days....I didn't expect to see that for another 3 or 4 days at the earliest!  We are getting a nice rain this morning which will also accelerate the growth.  I started raking out the thatch from another area so I can seed that today if the weather cooperates.

  • Like 4

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

officially hurricane ready!

luckily, the previous owners wired up a power inlet at the electrical panel and i was able to find the cord that feeds the inlet 

so if we lose power, we’ll still be pretty comfortable. 

523C8E07-12CC-401A-8D4A-F640E723800E.jpeg

  • Like 6

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

  image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chip Strokes said:

officially hurricane ready!

luckily, the previous owners wired up a power inlet at the electrical panel and i was able to find the cord that feeds the inlet 

so if we lose power, we’ll still be pretty comfortable. 

523C8E07-12CC-401A-8D4A-F640E723800E.jpeg

Good luck looks like you guys are going to get it worse than here.

  • Like 2

Check out my reviews:

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck New Englanders and LonggggIslanders 

Hopefully this weakens as it plods through. I have brothers in CT along the sound and also in North Boston and we’re getting hourly updates. 

  • Like 3
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

Good luck New Englanders and LonggggIslanders 

Hopefully this weakens as it plods through. I have brothers in CT along the sound and also in North Boston and we’re getting hourly updates. 

Talked to both Kids a while ago and lots of rain and windy but not bad.  Both generators are ready to go.

They are smack in the center of CT.

  • Like 3

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Talked to both Kids a while ago and lots of rain and windy but not bad.  Both generators are ready to go.

They are smack in the center of CT.

Good to hear Rick!  Hope It begins to disband soon!

  • Like 2
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Good luck New Englanders and LonggggIslanders 

Hopefully this weakens as it plods through. I have brothers in CT along the sound and also in North Boston and we’re getting hourly updates. 

so far just a steady rain and some wind gusts but nothing too bad 

  • Like 4

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

  image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

being stuck inside for a few days due to the rain from Henri gave me time to get some stuff done for my wife in the laundry room. 

hung up a cabinet yesterday which went really smoothly. was able to level it at the right height on a stack of bumper plates from the garage gym. sunk 5 screws through the back of the cabinet into a stud. 

the drying rack (which should have been the easier job) took me about 3 hours and a run to the hardware store today. i wasn’t able to catch a stud where she wanted to hang it, and the anchors that came with the kit turned out to be absolutely useless. 

had to run to the hardware store to get a couple of 1 by strips, paint them, mount them to the studs, and then finally mount the rack to the strips. 

the “hard” job took half an hour. the “easy” job took 3. 

can’t wait to see how long the hanging rod she wants up there will take me…

 

818A9526-219B-4E5F-9BFA-03A234B52BC6.jpeg

D323C492-FD89-4038-987B-1D65507FD0C2.jpeg

  • Like 7

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

  image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

being stuck inside for a few days due to the rain from Henri gave me time to get some stuff done for my wife in the laundry room. 

hung up a cabinet yesterday which went really smoothly. was able to level it at the right height on a stack of bumper plates from the garage gym. sunk 5 screws through the back of the cabinet into a stud. 

the drying rack (which should have been the easier job) took me about 3 hours and a run to the hardware store today. i wasn’t able to catch a stud where she wanted to hang it, and the anchors that came with the kit turned out to be absolutely useless. 

had to run to the hardware store to get a couple of 1 by strips, paint them, mount them to the studs, and then finally mount the rack to the strips. 

the “hard” job took half an hour. the “easy” job took 3. 

can’t wait to see how long the hanging rod she wants up there will take me…

 

818A9526-219B-4E5F-9BFA-03A234B52BC6.jpeg

D323C492-FD89-4038-987B-1D65507FD0C2.jpeg

That's some good work! I really like the set-up you have there and that washer/dryer combo looks familiar.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That's some good work! I really like the set-up you have there and that washer/dryer combo looks familiar.

thanks man! pretty simple low-budget project. i got the cabinets for free because i’m renovating a kitchen in one of my buildings. i hung two in the garage and one in the laundry room. 

last piece of the puzzle is a rod stretching from the cabinet to the wall. 

hopefully now i won’t have to push drying laundry out of the way while i’m eating breakfast. 

  • Like 4

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

  image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Water got in from this tropical storm. I found more water damage to my dry wall. The insurance company is going to love me because I’m not going to redo it screw them they are going to have to pay someone

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

being stuck inside for a few days due to the rain from Henri gave me time to get some stuff done for my wife in the laundry room. 

hung up a cabinet yesterday which went really smoothly. was able to level it at the right height on a stack of bumper plates from the garage gym. sunk 5 screws through the back of the cabinet into a stud. 

the drying rack (which should have been the easier job) took me about 3 hours and a run to the hardware store today. i wasn’t able to catch a stud where she wanted to hang it, and the anchors that came with the kit turned out to be absolutely useless. 

had to run to the hardware store to get a couple of 1 by strips, paint them, mount them to the studs, and then finally mount the rack to the strips. 

the “hard” job took half an hour. the “easy” job took 3. 

can’t wait to see how long the hanging rod she wants up there will take me…

 

818A9526-219B-4E5F-9BFA-03A234B52BC6.jpeg

D323C492-FD89-4038-987B-1D65507FD0C2.jpeg

Nice Job, we have similar setup but can’t take credit came with the house

F9E62BE3-CB1E-408B-B75A-EC08AA5AA13A.jpeg

F4664A1E-9D1C-4684-A6C6-F64AADD273D7.jpeg

  • Like 6

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 6:02 PM, Chip Strokes said:

being stuck inside for a few days due to the rain from Henri gave me time to get some stuff done for my wife in the laundry room. 

hung up a cabinet yesterday which went really smoothly. was able to level it at the right height on a stack of bumper plates from the garage gym. sunk 5 screws through the back of the cabinet into a stud. 

the drying rack (which should have been the easier job) took me about 3 hours and a run to the hardware store today. i wasn’t able to catch a stud where she wanted to hang it, and the anchors that came with the kit turned out to be absolutely useless. 

had to run to the hardware store to get a couple of 1 by strips, paint them, mount them to the studs, and then finally mount the rack to the strips. 

the “hard” job took half an hour. the “easy” job took 3. 

can’t wait to see how long the hanging rod she wants up there will take me…

 

818A9526-219B-4E5F-9BFA-03A234B52BC6.jpeg

D323C492-FD89-4038-987B-1D65507FD0C2.jpeg

How do you like your Samsung washer and dryer? I have a pair of high-end Kenmore elites (which are really LGs) that I bought brand new when I moved into our home and it just lasted only 10 years. Now the washer sounds like a jet taking off when it's in the spin cycle and I feel like it's not cleaning the clothes as well as it should. I figured just replace both and take advantage of the sales for this holiday weekend. I think to fix it would cost more than the unit itself, LOL so I'm thinking GE with that vent door or the newer LG's with the a360 turbo wash option. I used a Bosch washing machine and dryer at a rental over the summer and was pretty impressed with that but it's pretty small in terms of washing size and expensive. It's going to be an expensive weekend regardless, LOL with those appliance purchases and a safe for some self-defense items I have in the house.

 

MDGolfHacker

 

  • Like 3

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

 Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MDGolfHacker said:

How do you like your Samsung washer and dryer? I have a pair of high-end Kenmore elites (which are really LGs) that I bought brand new when I moved into our home and it just lasted only 10 years. Now the washer sounds like a jet taking off when it's in the spin cycle and I feel like it's not cleaning the clothes as well as it should. I figured just replace both and take advantage of the sales for this holiday weekend. I think to fix it would cost more than the unit itself, LOL so I'm thinking GE with that vent door or the newer LG's with the a360 turbo wash option. I used a Bosch washing machine and dryer at a rental over the summer and was pretty impressed with that but it's pretty small in terms of washing size and expensive. It's going to be an expensive weekend regardless, LOL with those appliance purchases and a safe for some self-defense items I have in the house.

 

MDGolfHacker

 

I have the same ones and got them recently with no complaints they are really quiet and seem to work pretty quick, each one runs under and hour for an average load. We also got the drawers for under it which are fine to move it up, though I will say I am annoyed as a standard detergent bottle cannot stand up and you close it.

  • Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Left Dash Pro V1x| Right Handed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...