Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
KCLeo12

Follow my Journey to attempt to qualify for Mid-Am

I’m curious. When one gets to the level you are, and has shot a number of rounds in the 60’s, what happened that caused the 79? Was it just the course was that much tougher than what was recently played? Not course at all? I had a kid I coached who would run into scores like this and I never understood why.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

For me it’s usually a couple of bad breaks or just something is slightly off with the swing. I was playing a course I had never played, I got a couple bad breaks and bad lies around the greens and that’s all she wrote.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Saw this on the Insta today. Nice to put a face with a name. Great job brother 🤙🏼.

• Like 1

A little redemption I won the Navy Region Southwest Championship this weekend. I tweaked my back on the 8th hole today luckily I had a decent lead after yesterday

IMG_5837.thumb.JPG.c58b1fa1c9424a055b8d691691b8788e.JPG

CONGRATS, MAN!!!

That win is more than "..a little redemption" .. it's pretty eff'in big to win a regional!

But overall it sounds like you're gaining some pretty key big tourney experience which can only help you going forward.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

CONGRATS, MAN!!!

That win is more than "..a little redemption" .. it's pretty eff'in big to win a regional! emoji106.png

But overall it sounds like you're gaining some pretty key big tourney experience which can only help you going forward.

Thanks Bro. I am getting much more comfortable and I have been able to dig deep when I needed to. I had a 8 ft birdie putt on my last hole I thought I had to make to win and I drained it dead center. It felt great to make it with that kind of pressure. It turns out I didnt need to make it but in my head I knew that I did.

• Like 4