TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tyson Lamb Putters

BIG STU

• SPY VIP

Let's speak some truth here:

First lets discuss the first topic and the one the was actually brought up.  

REAL QUESTION HERE:

Do you have the right to sell something you own? 

100% of people I assume will answer yes to that. For those there is no need to read any further. Because if so, the fact that someone tells you that you can't is like I said "absurd".

If for some strange reason you answered no, let's discuss and hopefully move this discussion forward rather then where Tyson and his Lambassadors hope for this to go which is sideways or any way other then dealing with the fact that the way he does things rubs everyone we speak to the wrong way.

So, first off no putter he sent was ever sold.  Even though we have the right to do whatever we want with it.  Once again we own it, that gives us the right to sell it, recycle it, etc. etc.

We had a graphic designer that reached out and basically begged to design our new website.  He said he would not accept payment, only golf equipment.  We have never done a contract like that before and told him we preferred payment, for legal reasons.  He assured us that he was well off enough to not need the money and was the biggest golf club junkie ever and loved that all he wanted was a Tyson Lamb.  Once again we told him we preferred to pay in cash.  He refused.  So we sent him a Tyson Lamb putter and many other golf items like he requested.  That is bartering and that is a form of business that has gone on since the first days of commerce.

Secondly, Dan Mann posted a joke of sorts on Instagram about anyone wanting to buy one of his Tyson Lamb putters.  Once again...never sold.

So, if you are keeping track so far. No putters actually sold.  One bartered.  

Now on to the real part which is what we are about.  I have known about Tyson for close to 10 years.  First met him when we dealt with his first failed buckle company.  I think it was called Identity belts for those that might remember.  He contacted us because he wanted coverage and never sent product after months of excuses.  Then I contacted him before anyone really knew about him and told him he had one hellova a future in putter design and would love to work with him since we both had a passion.  After a couple of phone calls I quickly realized that would not be a possibility. Parternships are built on relationships and I knew working with Tyson would be impossible.  No need to sugarcoat.

That does not mean that we do not cover what we think deserves covering.  He once again reached out seeing how he could work with us.  

So far we have written about Tyson 4 times and 4 times HE offered to send putters.  These aren't "gifts" folks they are for content purposes like any other form of content we produce. This is the norm not the outlier.

Let me remind all of you that when we write articles about golf companies or brands they typically either send us equipment for testing or for photographical purposes. 

Once again we never sold one of his putters but let me explain to you that answered "no" why we have the right.  We run a business. We test clubs.  That facility you see and the employees that work here cost money.  Quite a bit of it.  These tests also provide value for consumers and the industry.  The amount of effort and cost that goes in to running this facility, this operation, this business have to be paid for.  Do people actually expect us to test clubs for 10 years and collect clubs like we run a museum?

We get equipment in, we test equipment, we then give the best performing equipment for our testers away to them in evert category, we raffle equipment, we donate equipment, we run contests on social media for equipment.  By the way all costs quite a bit of money to ship to these people.  Once again all raising the cost of running a business.  We are not a non-profit or a charity.  In order to continue staying in business we have to make money.  So, the second that equipment hits our facility we become the owners of that equipment and the entire industry knows this.  Therefore we can do whatever we please with said equipment. The fact that he or anyone else doesn't get this is insane. And at the end of the day Tyson has just burnt yet another bridge in a small industry with very few bridges.  Something he has shown a pattern of doing in his 10 or so years trying to find a way in this industry.  There is more to being successful than being creative. 

In close to 20 years in the golf industry I have NEVER worked with a person as difficult and as arrogant as Tyson Lamb.  Never.

And I have never had someones mom call us or leave comments in the comment section. That explains much of the above.

#TruthDigest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure anyone buying one of his putters isn't buying with the intention of flipping. What if they just can't sink putts with it? Is it a crime to sell it and move on?

Absolutely not. If it doesn't work for you, it's not doing you any good. If I dropped that kind of money on it, maybe I would talk to Tyson directly and see what he could do. If he told me nothing, then I would be trying to get as much as I could for it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

This isn't hard. The putter wasn't given away. It was sent to be reviewed. A review that arguably put them on a map. Personally, I'd be so ecstatic, there'd be more in the mail to both Dan and HQ. 

It's amazing how quickly golf consumers jump to communism these days: "you can't charge that", "you can't release that many clubs", "you can't sell that". Maybe get permission from Chairman Mao before your next step. 

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

attachicon.gifIMG_0081.JPG

I stand with Tyson on this one.

Way to ruin everything Matt Mann. You're the worst...

<p><strong>D:</strong>    :ping-small:   9* G400 Max w/Xcalibur TSL</p><p> </p><p><strong>F: </strong>  :callaway-small: 14* XR Pro 16 w/Hzrdous Red</p><p><strong>I:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: SLS-01 4-SW w/Paderson SL</p><p><strong>W:</strong>   :edel-golf-1: DGR 59 w/Dynamic Gold SL</p><p><strong>P:</strong> Artisan 0318 or Edel TB</p><p> 

I really appreciate that post, Adam. Transparency is always a good thing.

I 110% agree Adam coming here and clarifying it for the folks of this forum is great. It's not often you see someone in charge of a business so transparent or open about something that happened. Once something is tested and it doesn't work for you why keep it??

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

So...I guess there won't be anymore Lamb articles on the blog going forward? 

G-dang-it. 

So for the guys who run this site, who has become a bigger horse's butt to deal with? Taylormade or TL?

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

• SPY VIP

Every minute that Dan spent with that putter photographing, testing, and writing had monetary value. To imply that Tyson received nothing for that putter is silly. Take away that early, very early, publicity and Lambcrafted may not have even happened.

Seems like his time would be better spent milling putters.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

Not true.  If he does something worth telling golfers we will continue to run our business the way we always have. We will tell you.  Also if he ever runs a production model that has enough inventory we will test it.  But in the last conversation i had with him he does not think that will happen anytime soon.

So...I guess there won't be anymore Lamb articles on the blog going forward? 

G-dang-it. 

So for the guys who run this site, who has become a bigger horse's butt to deal with? Taylormade or TL?

#TruthDigest

Not true.  If he does something worth telling golfers we will continue to run our business the way we always have. We will tell you.  Also if he ever runs a production model that has enough inventory we will test it.  But in the last conversation i had with him he does not think that will happen anytime soon.

Side topic:  Is that an availability issue for if they win, a can you make this more than once repeatability issue, or both?

• SPY VIP

Side topic:  Is that an availability issue for if they win, a can you make this more than once repeatability issue, or both?

We have to assume any one that enters will win. That being said they have to be able to fulfill demand to be included.  Otherwise there is no real reason to be included.  Our job is to put the best performing equipment in golfers bags. We can't do that with clubs that win that you can't bag.

#TruthDigest

You either own something or you don't. If you own it, you can sell it. Black and white issue. If it was a personal gift, perhaps selling is a bit tacky but this was not a gift. It was an exchange of product for advertising and exposure to potential consumers. The issue here is the stupendous arrogance of Tyson Lamb to think that his creation is somehow so special, such a unique and amazing work of art that it something akin to divine inspiration and above the laws of commerce! Get over yourself! You make ball tapping sticks.

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Get over yourself! You make ball tapping sticks.

Ball tapping sticks.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

When I have something of beauty that just doesn't work for me, I do a "long-term loan" not a sale. If an item has been sold, all responsibility (even backward responsibility- buyer beware) is assumed by the buyer. End of story. This is a publicity move.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

When I have something of beauty that just doesn't work for me, I do a "long-term loan" not a sale. If an item has been sold, all responsibility (even backward responsibility- buyer beware) is assumed by the buyer. End of story. This is a publicity move.

I don't know about a publicity move, but maybe just a case of someone trying to make a quick $3,100.

Callaway Rouge ST Max Driver, Tensei AV Blue 55 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Fairway, Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Callaway Rouge ST Max 3 Hybrid, Tensei AV Blue 75 S

PXG 0311 XP G3 Irons 5-GW, True Temper Elevate Tour S

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Wedge 54º, 60º, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

PXG Blackjack Putter

Titleist Pro V1

Ginned up quite a fuss pretty quick, hasn't it?

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

As someone who knew nothing about Lamb before this site/blog and seeing his behavior, I'd never buy one now. I dont see what good him lambasting the seller publicly would do for him or his company. How does that make you look like someone youd want to work with

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Some cool terms came out of this thread

Lambassadors

Lambasting

Ball tapping sticks

I could probably make up a few more:

Lambent-wishing you hadn't gone on a Twitter tirade

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Lambassadors

Lambasting

Ball tapping sticks

Apparently I made a pun and didnt even realize it! HA +1 for me

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I saw Tysons IG post this mornign before I realzed what was going on and I didn't even realize it was MGS he was talking about, don't know if it was mentioned in the comments as I didn't read them. 

But he came off to me as someone who thinks he's much more important than he really is.  Considering I had never even heard of him until I joined MGS, and even after that I didn't do much research on him or his putters as it wasn't something that appealed to me.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I saw Tysons IG post this mornign before I realzed what was going on and I didn't even realize it was MGS he was talking about, don't know if it was mentioned in the comments as I didn't read them. 

But he came off to me as someone who thinks he's much more important than he really is.  Considering I had never even heard of him until I joined MGS, and even after that I didn't do much research on him or his putters as it wasn't something that appealed to me.  

It is only a matter of time before someone as insecure as him self destructs.  It's a shame because he is clearly talented and passionate - but he does not have the mental makeup to survive long term.

So you sign up to do a review for MGS. You get the product, do the review and knock it out the park. Now I find out that after you have completed all obligations that you decide the product isn't a great fit for you and you'd like to sell it and move on.

Do you think I have any right to throw a hissy fit and start getting all my fellow golf spies to call you out and bash you all over the internet? I don't think so

Grow up

I don't know but I'd be willing to do another review and knock it out of the park. Then we can go from there on the next steps!

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Lambassadors

Lambasting

Ball tapping sticks

Stud I always rely on you for a laugh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Adam, do you have a written agreement in place when vendors send you equipment? I'm sure this and future issues can be avoided if it's clearly spelled out who owns said equipment after the testing. Sorry you had to go through that though.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I personally am all in on the donut ball markers. I am also sure he thinks that Krispy Kreme is ripping off his donut innovation.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

...no putter he sent was ever sold.

No putters actually sold. One bartered.

Do people actually expect us to test clubs for 10 years and collect clubs like we run a museum?

Said all you needed to say. TL has received more publicity from this than he's probably had in five years.

Still pissed I didn't win your “The Pill” hat in the raffle the other day. This isn't over...

#powertotheplayer

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Said all you needed to say. TL has received more publicity from this than he's probably had in five years.

Still pissed I didn't win your “The Pill” hat in the raffle the other day. This isn't over...

#powertotheplayer

There might be someone willing to make you one for $2500.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

The reason I posted this thread was because when I read it on the blog or what ever I could not believe it. 

This has certainly been educational. Now I am not a fan of those boutique or micro artesian  putters as someone calls them. Nothing wrong with them just not my cup of tea. I absolutely hate people that are full of themselves and do not think their s**t stinks. Tyson Lamb certainly fits the bill IMHO. I would not own one of his putters if I even picked it off he scrap pile for .25 a the yard. Oh wait a minute yes I would where I could publicize on here that I sold it to Joe Blow for x amount of dollars. If Mr Lamb did not like it I would invite him here to Garden City Beach SC to a "come to Jesus meeting" face to face.  

Now Adam told it straight out as always. It cost MGS time which equals money to test and do the write up on the product. Adam and the Staff folks have to eat too. I guess Adam could say what the exposure on here is worth in monetary terms. I am sure it is worth more than the putter sold for.

I do a little club hoeing and club flipping especially the classic stuff. I do business like my old man. I do not look to hit a home run all the time just make a little profit. I am also like him in the fact that if say someone buys a club from me for say $25 and flips it for $35 or $40 I have no problem with that at all. Hey I made my little bump to begin with trust me.

Like I said in the beginning this was educational because I could not believe it. Adam set the record straight as always

I will say this screw Tyson Lamb and hope he reads this because the "come to Jesus" invitation is always open and I flat out mean it. I ain't hard to find

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

All I have to say is that being in the sales business as a profession has taught me a tremendous amount about the agreements made between people and what is kosher on both sides of the table.

What I find troubling about all of this is the sense of entitlement that people have. When you use provide a product in exchange for advertising/exposure that is payment for the service rendered. In what corner of the world does that come with the impression that the person creating the product retains any control over the use/sale or value of the product provided?

What really confuses me about this entire situation is how basic of a principle of business that idea truly is. Goods are sold and traded every day. If we make a deal and I receive something from you in the deal. The item received is now mine. That is a fundamental principle of the american business system and a core american value.

For someone who is SO into tailoring their creative process around american principles/manufacturing it blows my mind that the most basic concept of it all has been lost!

Wow.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

All I have to say is that being in the sales business as a profession has taught me a tremendous amount about the agreements made between people and what is kosher on both sides of the table.

What I find troubling about all of this is the sense of entitlement that people have. When you use provide a product in exchange for advertising/exposure that is payment for the service rendered. In what corner of the world does that come with the impression that the person creating the product retains any control over the use/sale or value of the product provided?

What really confuses me about this entire situation is how basic of a principle of business that idea truly is. Goods are sold and traded every day. If we make a deal and I receive something from you in the deal. The item received is now mine. That is a fundamental principle of the american business system and a core american value.

For someone who is SO into tailoring their creative process around american principles/manufacturing it blows my mind that the most basic concept of it all has been lost!

Wow.

That boded part nails it right there.  How there could even be any discussion or thoughts to the contrary are bewildering. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Archived