Kieldog (PMookie)

College Basketball

It's been as compelling a tournament as I can remember. There hasn't been a dominant team all year, and there still isn't. It's always fun to see one of those low seeds keep advancing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yesssssss down goes Duke!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Kansas looked good. Self did a heck of a job with his game plan!!! A buddy is a huge Duke fan and I told him they will go as Grayson Allen goes. He shot poorly vs Syracuse and Kansas so, to me, he was the reason Duke went down today. No outside game, and the bigs were played very well by Kansas.

The real final is Kansas vs Villanova............

Go RAMBLERS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I was telling the guys at Golf yesterday, the one problem is that I am a huge Michigan, been a fan my whole life. Good luck to the Ramblers, but this is probably the only time I won't cheer for the underdog.

I don't know a thing about them but I'm rooting hard!

• Like 1

My initial thought was, she had someone in her ear telling her they were short on time and she needed to get that question in. Otherwise, I believe she leads with something a bit less biting.

But the question was more than fair!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Don't know if you saw it. But both Jacobson and Hamilton handled it with class the day after.

Good to see.

https://twitter.com/danajacobson/status/977779754852995073

https://twitter.com/fsuhoops/status/978002644248727552

• Like 2

Don't know if you saw it. But both Jacobson and Hamilton handled it with class the day after.

Good to see.

https://twitter.com/danajacobson/status/977779754852995073

https://twitter.com/fsuhoops/status/978002644248727552

I didn't see so, thanks for sharing.  Class move on both accounts!

• Like 2

I didn't see so, thanks for sharing.  Class move on both accounts!

Agreed, I'm a sucker for All's well that ends well  :D

• Like 1

While it is not my intent to offend the fans of any of the remaining teams, I must express my appreciation for the guys of Kansas.   Ya'll took down Duke--THANK YOU, THANK YOU.   

• Like 6

While it is not my intent to offend the fans of any of the remaining teams, I must express my appreciation for the guys of Kansas.   Ya'll took down Duke--THANK YOU, THANK YOU.   

Almost as good as seeing Uconn get knocked out each year isn't it  :D

@RickP, that is not so much directed at the team, but unfortunately one of it's fans who has rewritten the definition of Obnoxious Jerk Guy, who even the team he is a fan of is embarrassed by!! 

• Like 2

While it is not my intent to offend the fans of any of the remaining teams, I must express my appreciation for the guys of Kansas. Ya'll took down Duke--THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I'm a Kansas grad and even if we don't win it all beating Duke makes it all worth it.

• Like 4

Honestly I don't dislike any of the teams that are left, although, my team is still in it. Loyola is a great story, but they would have to beat my Wolverines to do it. I say GO BLUE!!. If that don't happen, then hopefully it's loyola.

• Like 3

I'm a Kansas grad and even if we don't win it all beating Duke makes it all worth it.

I'm a UCONN fan and no love for Dukeies in CT.

• Like 1

Almost as good as seeing Uconn get knocked out each year isn't it :D

@RickP, that is not so much directed at the team, but unfortunately one of it's fans who has rewritten the definition of Obnoxious Jerk Guy, who even the team he is a fan of is embarrassed by!!

The way the UCONN team has been run by the current Athletic Dept you may never get to see them again!! Dan Hurley good choice

BTW, not sure which jerk fan your talking about but there's more than one

• Like 1

Well it seems that Michigan doesn't want anything to do with putting the ball in the basket. If you don't make anything, it's going to be a long evening. If they don't fix something st the half, it's going to be over quick.

• Like 1

It appears the next target of the FBI resides in Durham, NC and is the reigning ACC player of the year. Pretty salacious stuff from a publication right in the back door of Nike headquarters.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/page/the_loyalty_game.html

Yep. I was an AAU coach and I had a ton of talent from Louisiana, but the Nike Team in-State somehow FLEW kids from the South up North to Shreveport to practice three days a week in the summer! Yep. Flew them. And that was NOTHING compared to what we went up against in the National Tournament! Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

That was scary for a while, I said they needed to make some shots, boy, did they find it. Awesome win

Go Blue!!!!

• Like 2