Kieldog (PMookie)

College Basketball

Should be good one Monday night!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Game night!!

I found out at work today that even though my bracket was completely trashed for most of the tourney, I managed to pick 3 of the 4 final four teams. I Was the only on to do so. Since that happened, and I also have Villanova in the final game, I will either Win or Tie our work tournament bracket. I am guaranteed some cash. I knew I only had one team left in, but of all the people that were in the top 5 I am the only one who picked Nova to go to the final. The best part is that I win something, the better part is that I can cheer for my team Michigan because if Michigan wins, I win it all. If Nova wins, I split with 3 other people

• Like 3

Getting close to game time. Everyone is picking Nova. My boys in blue hopefully have a lot to say about that. Hoping for a good game played by both teams.

• Like 2

I am getting a bit worked up here, Brunson is a really good actor, and the Refs are his best friends. Good grief, the refs are horrible. I just ask for a fairly called game. Apparently the refs have been told who is supposed to win. They've been horrible the whole tournament, I guess is shouldn't expect anything different tonight.

• Like 1

Not watching for the reasons you mentioned. Just keeping up with the score.

Is it not goaltending when the bAll hits the back board and then gets blocked, f the NCAA, these refs suck badly.

• Like 1

We need to make some open shots, and we need the refs to stay out of it. Sick of this BS

I don't know about the Refs - but the pace of this game and effort of the players is great!

• Like 2

Is it not goaltending when the bAll hits the back board and then gets blocked, f the NCAA, these refs suck badly.

I'm wondering the same thing. It looked like it hit the rubber/foam stuff first, idk. I don't think it's reviewable though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You have every right to rant with me Kor!

This is what I love about college hoops. Great action and a half in under an hour.

• Like 1

I've changed it over to the Michigan broadcast in TNT.

I just logged on to ask you if that's the broadcast you're watching. Just a little slow, I guess.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Terrible. Just terrible, it should not be this bad in a championship game. I say all the time, I do t care if you call fouls on my teams, just make sure you call the same fouls on the other team. It's not even close.

Yeah it was twice as many calls in favor of Nova, all touch fouls too, super garbo

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not sure why I don't like Villanova but I don't.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

These refs are getting worse, everything they let go for Nova. Then they call the BS on Mich

Ridiculous Nova does anything they want with no calls. We can't do anything without a call