Forum Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×
PING Apologist #9

New member from Meridian, Idaho

Greetings from Idaho all! Love this site!

Some history about me; I am fairly new to the golf game, though I've played at least a round or 2 each year for many years, I really got into it enough last year to warrant getting my own clubs and gear, and I truly enjoy it. I hope to play enough next year to establish a reasonable handicap, so spring time cannot come quickly enough.

I look forward to winter practice and reading up on on the forums out there that are all so informative.

Cheers!

Robert in Meridian, ID

• Like 2

Welcome almost neighbor!!  Glad you joined us Robert.  I have relatives in Ontario and Nampa, but don't get down there very much.  I love golfing in McCall, and it's been awhile since I have been there; maybe next year!!

Welcome to the forum from another newbie to world of golf. You'll like it here. How did you come up with your display name??

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Welcome almost neighbor!!  Glad you joined us Robert.  I have relatives in Ontario and Nampa, but don't get down there very much.  I love golfing in McCall, and it's been awhile since I have been there; maybe next year!!

Love McCall too. In fact I played my first ever scramble there with the group I play with. That course is beautiful!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum from another newbie to world of golf. You'll like it here. How did you come up with your display name??

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Heh, when I get into a hobby, I usually really GET into it. I did lots of research and decided that the PING way would also be my way. Ana after cruising the forums here and seeing lots of "in my bag" signatures it was incredibly obvious that the true hard-cores and low handicappers have really tweaked their equipment over many years of trial and error. So when I listed my gear which is all PING all day long, I thought it a rather funny and fitting title. It is also my first forum title ever btw...

• Like 2

Heh, when I get into a hobby, I usually really GET into it. I did lots of research and decided that the PING way would also be my way. Ana after cruising the forums here and seeing lots of "in my bag" signatures it was incredibly obvious that the true hard-cores and low handicappers have really tweaked their equipment over many years of trial and error. So when I listed my gear which is all PING all day long, I thought it a rather funny and fitting title. It is also my first forum title ever btw...

Also #9 is my lucky...

Greetings from Idaho all! Love this site!

Some history about me; I am fairly new to the golf game, though I've played at least a round or 2 each year for many years, I really got into it enough last year to warrant getting my own clubs and gear, and I truly enjoy it. I hope to play enough next year to establish a reasonable handicap, so spring time cannot come quickly enough.

I look forward to winter practice and reading up on on the forums out there that are all so informative.

Cheers!

Robert in Meridian, ID

Welcome Robert. I am from Salmon Idaho and played 18 today surprisingly.

1114171204.jpeg

Sent from my VS980 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1