Golfspy_CG2

What's Your End of Season (some areas) Handicap?

I use a golfpad app for that I seem to play worse when I use it though because I see my score more and put pressure on myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Make me better was a little better in the sense that you just make your marks as you go and dump the data into the website. It was simple with only a few basic categories.

My whole thing with stat tracking apps is the amount of work you have to put into it. It's like you spend more time inputting data than actually playing golf.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I don't think we have an official end of season as far as handicap goes but my "its too cold to play golf" final handicap is at an even 7.0

• Like 2

Make me better was a little better in the sense that you just make your marks as you go and dump the data into the website. It was simple with only a few basic categories.

My whole thing with stat tracking apps is the amount of work you have to put into it. It's like you spend more time inputting data than actually playing golf.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

The golf pad all you have to do is pull the phone out and tsp a button which recorded length of all shots and position on the course also. They also have tags like the arccos

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I am down to a +2.4. Started the year at +1.8. Hopefully can continue that trend in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2