TESTERS WANTED! ×

Club Champion

When I went last spring they did not play around with different length driver shafts.

Was there any reason why not or they just didn't have different lengths?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there any reason why not or they just didn't have different lengths?

It was towards the end of my fitting when I asked about it.  He said I was hitting the stock length great so no need to change.

A lot of places will have plus or minus a half inch or inch on iron shafts, it's not real cost prohibitive to do that with a $20-$40 iron shaft.

Now try and do that with $300-$500 driver shafts and it gets expensive REAL quick.  I'm not saying there aren't any out there, but if you all of the sudden need 5 different lengths of every driver shaft in every flex it's just not realistic.  Plus add in different weights.  Just with and AD-DI you go from maybe 2 different weights and 3 flex's for a total of 6 shafts to needing -1", -1/2", std, +1/2" +1" and now you need 30 shafts at $350 each.

It's more realistic to have a player choke up a little to get a feel for a different length, also look at strike patterns on the face to determine if a different length is needed.  A quality fitter should be able to give you what you need without having to hit each different length.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

It was towards the end of my fitting when I asked about it.  He said I was hitting the stock length great so no need to change.

A lot of places will have plus or minus a half inch or inch on iron shafts, it's not real cost prohibitive to do that with a $20-$40 iron shaft.

Now try and do that with $300-$500 driver shafts and it gets expensive REAL quick.  I'm not saying there aren't any out there, but if you all of the sudden need 5 different lengths of every driver shaft in every flex it's just not realistic.  Plus add in different weights.  Just with and AD-DI you go from maybe 2 different weights and 3 flex's for a total of 6 shafts to needing -1", -1/2", std, +1/2" +1" and now you need 30 shafts at $350 each.

It's more realistic to have a player choke up a little to get a feel for a different length, also look at strike patterns on the face to determine if a different length is needed.  A quality fitter should be able to give you what you need without having to hit each different length.

yes, and to be clear I was talking about driver shafts as well.  When I went for an iron fitting they had + lengths shafts, I think 1/2 and 1"  both.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

When I went last spring they did not play around with different length driver shafts.

Thank you for answering that question. I get that it's expensive to have all of those shafts but not everyone plays a standard length driver nor should they.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I'm in the process of taking advantage of a 1/2 price full bag fitting from Club Champion.  Did the putter fitting in December so the wife could get me a putter for Christmas.  Looking forward to getting the rest done in the next couple of weeks.  

Putter fitting was a great experience.  Felt like I learned a lot about my stroke working with the SAM Lab.  

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I'm always the skeptic.

True, just about every review I've seen says they do a great job fitting, customer service focused, and they ‘pure' the shafts, for what that's worth for us amateurs.

I also read on another forum “What they do is order a built set of clubs from the OEM at retail price. Then they buy your shafts and grips, pull out the shafts that the clubs came with and throw them away, install and pure your new shafts and grips. Then check all the loft and lie angles and bend them if necessary. You also get a lifetime of loft and lie checking and adjustment if they get out of whack.

For all this you spend about double what you would from the manufacturer even with with upgraded shafts.”

So I'm curious if this is actually true and if so, if they give you the full specs to walk out with, you could take the fitting - the right shaft for each club head, and shop around or order direct from the manufacturer in most cases and less cost.

That being said, I was going to hit us a couple of local fitters this Spring to see what improvement I might get out of the recent or new driver tech. If Club Champion is having a $99 special this month, I might check it out and use it as a baseline for comparison.

Thoughts?

Most likely true.  Most OEMs don't just sell heads so they would buy the club,  buy the shafts you need and then build the clubs for you.   

There is no requirement for you to have the clubs built at Club Champion and they give you all the specs so you can build them elsewhere.   You could order from manufacturer provided the shafts are offered by the OEM.

They do offer a fitting guarantee of some kind that would offer some recourse if you needed adjustments after purchase.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yep, AA Cnosil said. No pressure to buy their clubs and puring services. You can get a full print/out email of your specs afterwards and do whatever you wish for buying.

I can't wait to go next month. I had a friend go to the Indy club champion yesterday. Said it was amazing. He is coming back with me in Feb to hit the M3 & M4. Should be a great experience. He said he had off the wall numbers and I'll see him Sunday and get a photo of his print out.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

I'm booked for Feb 3, can't wait. I purchased a driver fitting for my Dad last Father's Day, he kills that club now and beats my a$$! Not with the club but on the course! Lol

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G400Max 9* Accra FX250

FW: Cobra King F7 14* Accra FX200F

Hybrids: Ping G410 19* Accra FX200H

Irons/Wedges: Taylormade M4 True Temper Rifle 5.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom (2004)

Ball: Titleist ProV1X

Shoes: TRUElinkswear 

Bag: MNML Golf MR1 Black

For the holidays I was given a new Wilson C300 Driver and a set of slightly used M2 Irons. I've been ready to go to CC for a putter fitting as that is a club I've been looking at getting new for this upcoming season.

My question is, with their 50% off it looks like you can do a full bag fitting for about $175.  Would it be worth it to just do the full bag and have them dial in the settings on my C300, and loft/lie/length on my M2 irons? Maybe give me some shaft recommendations?

Do they do fittings on existing clubs or only if you're looking to get a new set? I'm for sure going to do a full putter fitting and get a new putter but wonder if spending a bit more to make adjustments to my other clubs is worth it, since I'm not in the market for a whole brand new driver or irons set.

For the holidays I was given a new Wilson C300 Driver and a set of slightly used M2 Irons. I've been ready to go to CC for a putter fitting as that is a club I've been looking at getting new for this upcoming season.

My question is, with their 50% off it looks like you can do a full bag fitting for about $175. Would it be worth it to just do the full bag and have them dial in the settings on my C300, and loft/lie/length on my M2 irons? Maybe give me some shaft recommendations?

Do they do fittings on existing clubs or only if you're looking to get a new set? I'm for sure going to do a full putter fitting and get a new putter but wonder if spending a bit more to make adjustments to my other clubs is worth it, since I'm not in the market for a whole brand new driver or irons set.

I would say yes it's worth it. But that's just me. Be prepared to get new shafts in the irons and you might find out they are not good for you but at least you'll have the information.

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Heading in for iron fitting tomorrow and the woods/putter on Thursday. Need a break in between as last time I was gassed after 2+ hours on irons and wedges.

Certainly looking forward to it. Definitely won't have Club Champion building my irons. Instead I'll be sourcing the pieces and whatnot elsewhere and having a trusted club builder i found putting everything together for me.

Had this done about 3.5 years ago and it was great. Cost me half of what CC was going to charge and still what I wanted.

Should be fun!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Well I went in for my iron/putter fitting today and I have to say I was quite surprised.

First the putter fitting...I rolled the 7 balls and made 6 of them. There's a contraption on the shaft to measure all sorts of numbers. The good thing, my stroke is repeatedly the same. I play a little bit of a pull, but it's not bad at all. The face is the same every time. I line up perfectly. Dead nuts perfect, which was good to see.

After rolling the 7 putts, we looked at the numbers and I was adding a lot of loft to the club at impact...which is what I suspected since I saw skipping patterns in the dew down in Florida. I play the ball a little forward in my stance and keep my head firmly down through impact.

Tim changed the loft down to -3* and the putter felt like a brand new putter. The ball rolled smoother, and quicker which was interesting. Pretty solid. I am kind amazed how changing the loft can change the feel of a putter. The balls felt so soft. It was fantastic.

Next was the iron fitting. First was my S55's. Numbers were okay, but flight was too high and spin was up around 6800 for a 6 iron and Tim wanted to get that down. Distance was a consistent 174 yards.

I hit a lot of heads, but told him not to tell me which ones until afterwards. The mind is a powerful thing and I wanted to keep as much of the brass and mind games out of it as I could.

We went through at least 10 different shafts. Again, I had no idea what was what...nor did I care. I just wanted the best for me.

It ended that I hit the Titleist AP2's the best. We talked and thought the AP3 would be a good combo for the 4 and 5 irons. Regarding the shaft, we settled on the True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400. Now let me say I don't really know much about shafts, but I was shocked they're heavier than my current shafts. That was a HUGE surprise to me as I thought I'd be going lighter. But I can't argue with the numbers. Launch came down and spin did as well, averaging about 5700 for the 6 iron. Distance was shocking as it averaged out at about 192.3 -- I'm still trying to comprehend that number.

The next best club was the Callaway CF16 but launch was higher than he wanted to see, and the distance was averaging about 181, and spin around 6200.

I did have a little pull going on, but that's how things have been lately... although they were on the same path time after time, which was nice.

Next up is the wood/hybrid fitting on Thursday. I may ask to hit the irons again if we have time.

Now for some Advil and tv. IMG_20180115_173802.jpgIMG_20180115_191820.jpg

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Well I went in for my iron/putter fitting today and I have to say I was quite surprised.

First the putter fitting...I rolled the 7 balls and made 6 of them. There's a contraption on the shaft to measure all sorts of numbers. The good thing, my stroke is repeatedly the same. I play a little bit of a pull, but it's not bad at all. The face is the same every time. I line up perfectly. Dead nuts perfect, which was good to see.

After rolling the 7 putts, we looked at the numbers and I was adding a lot of loft to the club at impact...which is what I suspected since I saw skipping patterns in the dew down in Florida. I play the ball a little forward in my stance and keep my head firmly down through impact.

Tim changed the loft down to -3* and the putter felt like a brand new putter. The ball rolled smoother, and quicker which was interesting. Pretty solid. I am kind amazed how changing the loft can change the feel of a putter. The balls felt so soft. It was fantastic.

Next was the iron fitting. First was my S55's. Numbers were okay, but flight was too high and spin was up around 6800 for a 6 iron and Tim wanted to get that down. Distance was a consistent 174 yards.

I hit a lot of heads, but told him not to tell me which ones until afterwards. The mind is a powerful thing and I wanted to keep as much of the brass and mind games out of it as I could.

We went through at least 10 different shafts. Again, I had no idea what was what...nor did I care. I just wanted the best for me.

It ended that I hit the Titleist AP2's the best. We talked and thought the AP3 would be a good combo for the 4 and 5 irons. Regarding the shaft, we settled on the True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400. Now let me say I don't really know much about shafts, but I was shocked they're heavier than my current shafts. That was a HUGE surprise to me as I thought I'd be going lighter. But I can't argue with the numbers. Launch came down and spin did as well, averaging about 5700 for the 6 iron. Distance was shocking as it averaged out at about 192.3 -- I'm still trying to comprehend that number.

The next best club was the Callaway CF16 but launch was higher than he wanted to see, and the distance was averaging about 181, and spin around 6200.

I did have a little pull going on, but that's how things have been lately... although they were on the same path time after time, which was nice.

Next up is the wood/hybrid fitting on Thursday. I may ask to hit the irons again if we have time.

Now for some Advil and tv. attachicon.gifIMG_20180115_173802.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180115_191820.jpg

Great stuff. It's amazing what a putter fitting can do.

And no surprise to see your distance jump up by getting to the more optimal spin numbers. Those are some awesome 6 iron numbers!

Great stuff. It's amazing what a putter fitting can do.

And no surprise to see your distance jump up by getting to the more optimal spin numbers. Those are some awesome 6 iron numbers!

I know. I'm still stunned by them. Gonna ask to hit that combo again when I go in on Thursday..

Don't think I have ever heard of a negative putter loft.  The picture shows that you really hit up on the ball so I am not surprised that the ball was bouncing on you.  

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Don't think I have ever heard of a negative putter loft. The picture shows that you really hit up on the ball so I am not surprised that the ball was bouncing on you.

Yeah I knew something was up while in Florida and I saw the ball skipping through the dew on the green.

Good session it looks like D!   I have been through an iron fitting, but never a putter fitting. Looks like it was some solid info!

when you did your fitting I assume it was indoors and you didn't get to see the "true" ball flight.

Do you think that made/makes a difference?

I know that there are strong opinions both ways on this but since you recently did a fitting just wondering what you thought...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

when you did your fitting I assume it was indoors and you didn't get to see the "true" ball flight.

Do you think that made/makes a difference?

I know that there are strong opinions both ways on this but since you recently did a fitting just wondering what you thought...

I had the same guy fit me 3.5 years ago and I went with his recommendations. I dropped 4 strokes off my game that year from the change in equipment.

While it's always nice to see the real ball fly, I feel like if you keep your head down and swing, the technology should do a pretty good job. If it didn't, these guys wouldn't stay in business long because people wouldn't trust it. I like looking at the flight graphs and stuff that they show during the fitting. It's informational and entertaining for me.

So being inside doesn't put me off, but I certainly know folks that do. And that can be mental or possibly a true variable in the equation. The mind is powerful and what one believes, even in the sub conscious, can make things happen and change the results. So I guess get fit where and when comfortable.

Hope that makes sense.

I had the same guy fit me 3.5 years ago and I went with his recommendations. I dropped 4 strokes off my game that year from the change in equipment.

While it's always nice to see the real ball fly, I feel like if you keep your head down and swing, the technology should do a pretty good job. If it didn't, these guys wouldn't stay in business long because people wouldn't trust it. I like looking at the flight graphs and stuff that they show during the fitting. It's informational and entertaining for me.

So being inside doesn't put me off, but I certainly know folks that do. And that can be mental or possibly a true variable in the equation. The mind is powerful and what one believes, even in the sub conscious, can make things happen and change the results. So I guess get fit where and when comfortable.

Hope that makes sense.

Makes sense.

Sounds like you had a good experience, which, at the end of the day is the most important thing.

Nice that you had some familiarity with someone...that must help.

I did a putter fitting at CC and that was interesting. I too like the stats and computer stuff.

I did my iron and driver fitting outside...but to each their own.

I think it's most important to find someone you trust, whether inside or outside.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I was back at Club Champion today to get the rest of my fitting finished up(Driver, fairway, other). What a day! I have blisters in places I didn't know I could get blisters. But that's what I get for hitting 200 balls.

Fair to say I didn't have a great swing today. Certainly a bit too long....I like to think of it as my "out of season" swing and it'll come around.

Irons - I was fit for my irons the other day, but I hit my S55 against the AP2 again. Once again, the difference was apparent. Carry distance was 174 for the Ping and 186 for the AP2. Spin came down to 5600 from 6600 with the S55. Launch angle and flight was better. Not perfect swings, but still some pretty darn good results.

Driver - I tried a few different heads and shafts today. I think the number was 6 and I don't know how many shafts. In the end, we decided it was best to stick with the Diamana Kai'li shaft in my Ping G400. It gave me the numbers I was looking for. Tim told me buying another driver and/or another shaft wasn't going to help. The only way I was going to get better numbers with the driver was to increase my swing speed. I can understand that because I did see good numbers from the G400 while playing in Florida. With more lessons coming soon, I think I can improve and keep hitting this thing down the middle with confidence. With the numbers, drives should continue to be in the 270-280 range, with big hits around 300 every once in a while.

Fairway - Again I tried a few different heads today. The most disappointing was the new F8. I was excited to hit it, but I didn't really care much for the feel. I can't explain it, but it wasn't for me. The Epic wasn't bad, but not consistent enough to knock the Callaway XR out of the bag. But again pops up a Ping....G400. I don't know what it is with this G400 line, but I hit the 14.5* well. It came up with the perfect numbers we were looking for.... and a consistent 250 number which fills the gap I need it to.

Other - So I expected this to be some sort of hybrid...but after hitting a few the fitter suggested giving a driving iron a try. He said it fits better with my swing and would probably benefit me much more than a hybrid. I hit the Titleist TMB and the Ping G400 crossover. Honestly, I'm not sure which way I'd go here. The G400 was great, but I'm not used to the bigger head. The TMB was nice and I kind of liked the smaller profile. I said I'd probably go with the G400 as I hit it a bit more consistent, but before I make a choice on which one to get, I'll definitely have to do some more testing. But I can honestly say that the hybrid is on it's way out of my bag. A utility iron could probably be pretty beneficial in people's bags if they gave them a try. I was pleasantly surprised.

Putter I was fit for the putter the other day as I mentioned previously. My current putter is great for me, but needed to be bent to about -3.4*. It made a world of difference in how it rolls. I was hitting putts with it with the fitter after my fitting today and I was draining 10 ft putt after 10 ft putt on their green. It rolls smooth, straight, and quick. Putting that face to a point where the contact is best has given it more speed which is interesting. I think this should really benefit me on those long putts that I had a tendency to give a little air at times. Really excited this part of the fitting was done so quickly and precisely. Ready to make some putts in 2018!

Side note: I hit some other putters pictured below. They were nice, but you could hear them skidding across the putting service. Pretty interesting I never really noticed my putts doing that before until my Florida trip when I saw it in the dew on the greens.

Wedges In regards to wedges, the fitter really liked how I hit my Scor wedges. I told him I have new heads at home for both my 54* and 60* heads. He looked at the strike patterns and talked about how I utilize the wedges and he liked the v-sole for my swing. Said to put the new TT S400 shaft into the new heads and swing away. I'm happy about this. I really like my wedges and I look forward to wearing out a couple more before I go another way.

Really enjoyed the fitting and look forward to piecing things together. Wish I would have little more of an "in season" swing, but I'm extremely happy with the iron fit and I think the new idea of a utility iron will work out wonderfully. I'm not sad to add a G400 3 wood to my bag either. Now it's time to get to work piecing this all together. Really liked that Tim didn't push to sell me the clubs once. Didn't even price em out. Great experience once again.

I'm adding a few pics as well...because I love pics :-)

Bring on golf season!

IMG_20180118_133350.jpgIMG_20180118_133401.jpgIMG_20180118_133407.jpgIMG_20180118_133413.jpgIMG_20180118_133438.jpgIMG_20180118_134033.jpgScreenshot_20180118-201523.png

I was back at Club Champion today to get the rest of my fitting finished up(Driver, fairway, other). What a day! I have blisters in places I didn't know I could get blisters. But that's what I get for hitting 200 balls.

Great review.  Reading it has me excited for my fitting next Tuesday.   

Awesome stuff man. Sounds like those irons are a no brainer!

Yeah I think the 6-PW for sure. Gotta decide if I wanna go AP3 for the 4/5 or not. The fitter thought they'd be better for me on the longer irons, but I never actually got to hit the 4/5 so it's going just of the recommendation.

Great review. Reading it has me excited for my fitting next Tuesday.

Thanks! It really is a lot of fun. I spread it out over to sessions since it is so tiring.

I'm sure you'll have a blast!

This makes me look even more forward to my fitting in March!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I spread it out over to sessions since it is so tiring.

Have heard this as a suggestion but since it is a 3+ hour drive each way and the lack of available times I am going for a single session. Hoping that doing The most wanted testing and post test personal evaluations has gotten me in shape to hit that many balls.

Have heard this as a suggestion but since it is a 3+ hour drive each way and the lack of available times I am going for a single session. Hoping that doing The most wanted testing and post test personal evaluations has gotten me in shape to hit that many balls.

Getting fit while slightly fatigued actually has it's benefits.  The last thing you want is to get fit into shafts that are too heavy or stout because you are swinging hard when you are nice and fresh, but when you get your new clubs and get to the back 9, you start to get tired and you have trouble getting the performance you had when you were energized at the beginning of the round.

Awesome read! Those G400 woods are making waves

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived