ole gray

Club Champion

Wow that's a great gift! Enjoy

I am not an easy person to shop for and now that they are in their discount season I asked if she would be willing to fund my fitting. Until the end of January it is Half off full bag and 33% off other fittings. I just need to find some time to head up to the DC area.

• Like 2

That's fantastic OG.   I've been to the one in the DC Area a couple times.  They know their stuff and do a great job.  Can't wait to hear how it goes for you. 

• Like 2

I was notified today that I won a Club Champion fitting! I will be going to the one in Atlanta and once I go thorough this experience, I will post my thoughts in this thread.

https://twitter.com/clubchampgolf/status/932722736409038848

Congratulations! Carolina Golfer 2 and I were Just talking about this, this AM. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

How did you win it?  Looking forward to hearing your feedback, we just got one here in Minneapolis.

• Like 1

How did you win it? Looking forward to hearing your feedback, we just got one here in Minneapolis.

There was a Twitter contest and I entered on a what da heck kind of moment. Paid off ! 🏌️⛳️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'm on their schedule for Dec 4th so the excitement is ramping up!

Sweet! Let us know how it goes

• Like 1

Visited the one in Minneapolis for the first time this weekend. Here are the pics from the shop.

Image1511744554.419459.jpgImage1511744565.250607.jpgImage1511744573.393813.jpgImage1511744580.664033.jpgImage1511744613.540082.jpgImage1511744627.702075.jpgImage1511744640.501217.jpgImage1511744653.529155.jpgImage1511744668.992876.jpgImage1511744685.394387.jpgImage1511744697.097153.jpg

• Like 6

Wowser!!! This is going to be a ton of fun

They're opening one in Cleveland...that might actually get me to go near the mistake on the lake.

• Like 1

They're opening one in Cleveland...that might actually get me to go near the mistake on the lake.

I'm hoping to go too

• Like 1

I have a fitting at one set for Feb 27 in Indianapolis. Looking forward to seeing how your fitting goes. And Congratulations

• Like 1

I have a fitting at one set for Feb 27 in Indianapolis. Looking forward to seeing how your fitting goes. And Congratulations

I'm so looking forward to posting my thoughts on this process.  I know not many folks get to experience this and I will do my best to post some good info.....

• Like 5

I'm so looking forward to posting my thoughts on this process. I know not many folks get to experience this and I will do my best to post some good info.....

I know the more we post about the process they go through the better prepared everyone can be. I hope it goes well.

• Like 1

Great I found one in Philly and I'm gonna be in Philly this weekend for a concert with my friend I golf with often we may have to stop to take a look at this place

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Great I found one in Philly and I'm gonna be in Philly this weekend for a concert with my friend I golf with often we may have to stop to take a look at this place

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

PhillyGolfGuy hasn't posted in a while, but I'm pretty sure he went through a full fitting at that one maybe two years ago?

I know he found it very beneficial.

• Like 1

I hope OG doesn't mind me using his thread to post this.   I got an email from The Morning Read about them offering 33% and 50% Discounts through January.   Pretty good deal.

Discounted Winter Promotion Fitting Prices:

Full bag fitting – $175 (Regularly $350)

Driver or iron fitting – $99 (Regularly $150)

Putter fitting – $66 (Regularly $100)

• Like 3