ole gray

Club Champion

I like it! You're gaining some skills partner ;)

Trying to learn from the Master!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

I just found out my presence is required at a Christmas play (Grand Children) Wednesday morning on December 13th.  Guess what else I was supposed to be doing that day?  Well I contacted Club Champion and requested another reschedule.  Hopefully I'll get to have my fitting before Christmas.... :unsure:  

• Like 3

I just found out my presence is required at a Christmas play (Grand Children) Wednesday morning on December 13th.  Guess what else I was supposed to be doing that day?  Well I contacted Club Champion and requested another reschedule.  Hopefully I'll get to have my fitting before Christmas.... :unsure:  

At this point, maybe wait until after the first of the year when a few more companies...such as TM and Callaway have their new drivers released?

• Like 2

At this point, maybe wait until after the first of the year when a few more companies...such as TM and Callaway have their new drivers released?

Actually that's a pretty sweet idea!

• Like 1

Actually that's a pretty sweet idea!

He just wants info on them for possible purchase lol... After the new year is over there is a little less commitment with parties and such.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I smell bulls#!t. Not on your part, OG- on life's part! Can't wait to hear about it!

• Like 1

I smell bulls#!t. Not on your part, OG- on life's part! Can't wait to hear about it!

One thing I will say is Club Champion really works hard to make things happen. I'm highly impressed and I haven't hit the door yet. 

• Like 4

One thing I will say is Club Champion really works hard to make things happen. I'm highly impressed and I haven't hit the door yet. 

That has been my experience with them here the few times I've been, very customer service oriented. 

• Like 3

Whe are you doing it. I was just thinking today my friend and I should go do a driver (maybe putter, also)fitting for fun.

• Like 1

Whe are you doing it. I was just thinking today my friend and I should go do a driver (maybe putter, also)fitting for fun.

I had some important events come up in December where I had to cancel appointments.  I will reschedule next week some time.  You guys need to check it out as I have received great feed back from friends who have been there. 

• Like 3

I had some important events come up in December where I had to cancel appointments. I will reschedule next week some time. You guys need to check it out as I have received great feed back from friends who have been there.

Thinking of making the plunge and doing the full fitting, per my goals of 2018..sweet deal on now too 1/2 off the full fitting!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

Thinking of making the plunge and doing the full fitting, per my goals of 2018..sweet deal on now too 1/2 off the full fitting!

MDGolfHacker

I still need to try and schedule an appointment.  Thought about doing it this week,  but can't make it work.  Going to head up to DC sometime next month to do the full bag.

• Like 2

I plan to get a full bag fitting at the new one they opened in Cleveland here. They're offering 50% off fittings until the end of March for those in Ohio

MDGolfHacker

I still need to try and schedule an appointment.  Thought about doing it this week,  but can't make it work.  Going to head up to DC sometime next month to do the full bag.

I plan to get a full bag fitting at the new one they opened in Cleveland here. They're offering 50% off fittings until the end of March for those in Ohio

Do it!! X 3
  • Like 3

I'm going to try and swing it...I hope.

I'm going to try and swing it...I hope.

Let me know, maybe we can schedule them the same day or something

• Like 1

Do it!! X 3

I am trying.  Got in touch with them and all weekends are full until February and MLK day is also full.    Gonna have to check my work schedule to see if I can get a weekday off to head up there.   Based on the response I got from CC it seems like they are pretty booked up through the month of January.  Not sure I want to do the fitting at full price. 

• Like 2

I am trying.  Got in touch with them and all weekends are full until February and MLK day is also full.    Gonna have to check my work schedule to see if I can get a weekday off to head up there.   Based on the response I got from CC it seems like they are pretty booked up through the month of January.  Not sure I want to do the fitting at full price.

Yeah. I ran into the same thing two years ago there. I had talked to the GM about a group of 4-6 coming and renting the place out for a Saturday Afternoon in February. He was all for it and we agreed on a price, but he didn't have anything untll like April. I told him by then guys would be itching to get outside and not spend it indoors.

They are popular and I'm sure this half price special makes it even more so. If you do finagle a weekday, let me know and I'll see if I can get over there to see you.

• Like 1

Yeah. I ran into the same thing two years ago there. I had talked to the GM about a group of 4-6 coming and renting the place out for a Saturday Afternoon in February. He was all for it and we agreed on a price, but he didn't have anything untll like April. I told him by then guys would be itching to get outside and not spend it indoors.

They are popular and I'm sure this half price special makes it even more so. If you do finagle a weekday, let me know and I'll see if I can get over there to see you.

they did have weekday times,  I just need to check my work schedule to see what days work best. 

• Like 1