GolfSpy_X

EXCLUSIVE CLOSED BETA INVITATION - New MyGolfSpy Website

attachicon.gifangle_of_attack_short_2.gif

We want to invite MyGolfSpy forum members to be part of a exclusive closed BETA testing for a new technology we will soon be releasing. We are looking for golfers to take part in an early and unreleased version of a new site powered by MyGolfSpy.

As a tester you will become a part of something we think will forever change the way consumers buy golf equipment. We are going to put the power back in the player's hand and make everything about one thing: performance. The days of marketing being more important than the actual performance of the clubs these consumers are buying, is over. Golf consumers have become tired of the same old stale marketing ideas and claims made by golf companies. So were we. So we are going to change that, forever.

We are looking for 25 golfers to take part in this BETA testing.

If you are interested, please tell us the following information about yourself and your game:

1. AGE:

2. SWING SPEED:

3. HANDICAP:

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR:

5. CURRENT DRIVER:

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: Y or N

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE:

Sincerely,

MyGolfSpy

#ConsumerFirst

Count me In!!!

2. 99 mph Driver

3. 14.7

4. 100 +

5. Cobra King F7+

6. Yes I have been fit for a driver, but not in the last year

7. average driver distance 240-260

Sounds like a great opportunity! Thanks MGS!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1. AGE: 22

2. SWING SPEED: 113

3. HANDICAP: 0

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 70

5. CURRENT DRIVER: Titleist 917D3

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: Y

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE: 280

Swing Speed: Driver 104

Handicap:4.4

Rounds per year:30-40

Current Driver: Ping G30

Fit for Driver: Yes

Average Driver Distance: 275

Sweet! fingers crossed...

1. AGE: 36

2. SWING SPEED: 112mph

3. HANDICAP: 3.8

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 30-40

5. CURRENT DRIVER: 917D2

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: Y or N N

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE: 295yd carry @ 5280' elevation

SS:  112

HDCP: 1

Rounds per Year: 50-100

Driver: M1 440 2017

Fit: Yes

Distance: 275

1. Age: 74

2. Swing Speed: 90

3. Handicap: 12.6

4. Rounds per Year: 100

5. Current Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha Alpha

6. Have you been fit for a driver in the past year?: N
7. Average driver distance: 220 - 230

So great that you guys get members involved in your reviews. I'm still pretty new to the site so I️ doubt I'll get picked but I️ look forward to reading the reviews.

1. AGE:24

2.SWING SPEED:95-105mph driver

3. Handicap: 20.5

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 30

5.CURRENT DRIVER: Don't game one currently use a Callaway BB Fusion

6. No

7. 3wd distance off a tee is about 230-240

1. AGE: 31

2. SWING SPEED: 105

3. HANDICAP: 11.9

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 24-30

5. CURRENT DRIVER: Callaway Epic w/ Tour AD TP-6 S

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: Y

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE: 270

SS: 88

GHN: 5.8

Rounds: 55

Driver: Ping G30 Kintex shaft R flex

Fit: Yes

Average Driving Distance: 228

This is great guys!!  Thanks!!

Swing Speed: 96 mph

Handicap: 13

Round per year: 20+

Current Driver:  Callaway Hyper X 9* Reg shaft

Have you been fit for a driver in past year:  No

Average Driver Distance:  260

FORE!!

Sounds very interesting!

1. AGE:   70

2. SWING SPEED:   85

3. HANDICAP:   7.9

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR:    90

5. CURRENT DRIVER:   Bridgestone JGR

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR:   N

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE:    215

1. AGE:  -->  45

2. SWING SPEED:   --> 98

3. HANDICAP:  --> 14

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR:   --> 30

5. CURRENT DRIVER:   --> Cobra F7+

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: Y or N  ---> Y

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE:  --> 228

1. AGE: 36

2. SWING SPEED: 105

3. HANDICAP: 6.2

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 20+

5. CURRENT DRIVER: Callaway 816DBD 

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR:  N

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE:  275?

1. AGE: 42

2. SWING SPEED: ~105

3. HANDICAP: 5.4

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 80

5. CURRENT DRIVER: Cobra Bio Cell+

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR: N

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE: Arccos Smart Distance is 270

1. AGE: 27

2. SWING SPEED: 100-105

3. HANDICAP: 12

4. ROUNDS PER YEAR: 30-40

5. CURRENT DRIVER: Cobra F7+

6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FIT FOR A DRIVER IN THE PAST YEAR? No

7. AVERAGE DRIVER DISTANCE: 240-250

Thanks for another awesome opportunity, MGS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MyrtleBeach

• By Golfspy_CG2
      12 Testers Wanted!
      It's not often we have Forum Testing opportunities during the winter time.But then again, It's not often we have an OEM present us with an opportunity for our members to participate in "White Box Ball Testing", and that's what we have here.
      Many of you as devoted golf geeks probably are well aware of that companies from time to time send out a yet to be released ball with no information about it, and ask you to play it, and report back what you think about it.These are called White Box Testings, as the balls come in non-descript white sleeves. There is no marketing info on the ball of what it's features are.  
      That's what Bridgestone will want you to provide back to them after playing the ball for several weeks. 
      Here's what you'll get and what you need to do. 
      Each tester will receive two sleeves of balls, you will be asked to put these balls in play at for at least 3 to 4 rounds between early January and early February.   
      So due to the need to get ample testing in during that time, we are looking for testers in geographical locations that will allow you to fulfill the amount of testing asked.We won't limit to certain states, but just know if you are already buried under a foot of snow, we'll probably look somewhere else 😀

How to enter:
      Follow the instructions below, and PLEASE DO NOT quote this post when doing so.
      Also. This testing will not keep testers from participating in other testings in 2020 as it is a special edition testing. 
      Provide the following information:
      First Name/City State
      Ball Used as your Gamer
      Driver Swing Speed
      That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, so check back to see if you've been selected.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      This is a question for anyone who has tested/reviewed a club here on the forum.   
      When you played your club or used whatever you were testing, at your home course or anywhere else for that matter, did any inquire about it and lead to them purchasing it to the best of your knowledge?
      This isn't to report back to any OEM's,  it's just something that I have been wondering about. After all, not only do the products we test get thorough reviews here, but probably just as important they get real world live trials in front of other golfers.
      As for 2019 test, I was part of the Ping Long Game testing---and bought G410 irons on my own outside of the testing, and will be providing my final recap in the next week. So I'll speak to that. 
      I know of two people at our club that purchased G410 FW's as a result of trying mine out on the range and course,  One of them pretty much ended up copying my bag,
      He bought G410 driver, Two Fairway woods, two hybrids, G410 irons, a Glide wedge and a Wolverwine Putter (for the record I have a Tyne 4) 
      So let's hear any of your thoughts or experiences. 
      Also if you weren't a tester but have bought something based on either a review here or on based on trying from somebody on the course, let us know as well.

• By Undershooter
      It's that time of the year again! Who's ready for some fantasy football?!

This is your Official 2019 MGS Fantasy Football League Thread. Let me or @GolfSpy STUDque know if you are interested in playing this season as the league generally fills up fast. Please only apply if you plan on keeping up with your team the whole season! It is no fun when people throw in the towel after the first few weeks go poorly and THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO FUTURE LEAGUES. We have some teams from last year's league that won't be permitted into this year's league, for this very reason.
      With that said, prior year's league members who participated all season long will have priority to joining this league.

The League will be run again on Fantrax which was gracious enough to waive their fee for a split division league. They have been working hard to fix the bugs that they had last year and are continuing to make improvements to the site, as well as, the app. Fantrax is our best bet for such a large league with split divisions. Last year the league was 28 teams strong it was much easier to run it all through Fantrax, than it was in the past with two separate leagues on ESPN.

What are we playing for you might ask?! Well pride of course.
      That and what we can call The Golden Ticket! Which is the ability to test and review anything you like in the following year. Who wants some shiny new toys?!

Alrighty, let's open up the floor for questions. Please DM me and Co-Commish @GolfSpy STUDque with your email address if you would participate in this year's league!
      Please follow this thread as there will be more info to come in the coming weeks.

• By bdreit76
      Driver- Ping G400 SFT Regular Flex
      3W- Ping G Stiff Flex
      3Hy- Ping G400 Extra Stiff Flex
      4-PW - Callaway XR OS irons Regular Flex (Graphite)
      50, 56, 60 Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 3 
      Putter- Ping Sigma G Piper 3 
      Balls- Snell MTB X Optic Yellow
      Shoes- Ecco Biom 2
                   Under Armour Spieth 2
      In a years time I’ve cut my average score down about 20-25 strokes per round. Shot an 88 yesterday on one of the tougher courses around my way.  Would have been low 80’s if I didn’t get 3 penalties on two of the last three holes. So actually really happy with how far I’ve come in a years time.  
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Chosen!
      These four forum members will be testing and reviewing the Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104cc) putter grips:
      @chemclub @BigtazzGolf @JDHolmes @gchester33 Reviewing a set of Z Grip ALIGN grips:
      @LeftyHawk And reviewing the MCC Plus4 ALIGN grips:
      @romeopapazulu @knightsofnii Full announcement here

3-Testers Wanted
      Z Grip ALIGN
      Tour Velvet ALIGN
      MCC & MCC Plus 4 ALIGN
      Tour Velvet Plus 4  (rubber or cord)
      Golf Pride ® a division of power management company Eaton and an
      industry leader in grip innovation, today announced it will offer the brand’s Z-Grip ® with its
      popular ALIGN ® Technology in 2019.
      According to a recent survey, ALIGN Technology is now used by 74 TOUR players. This
      technology was first introduced in Golf Pride brand’s MCC ® and MCC Plus4 ® hybrid grips and is
      also available in a Tour Velvet® grip (all rubber) option. With the addition of a full cord grip to
      complement the existing options, Golf Pride will now offer ALIGN Technology in a full range of
      feel preferences.
      AND
      4-Testers Wanted
      Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104 or 140cc)

The Contour Pro putter grip offers the leading Tour-
      preferred, pistol-shape in two oversized models for unsurpassed feel and feedback.
      The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro utilizes the same soft, ultra-tuned rubber formulation as its
      predecessors giving the grip an excellent feel and facilitating lighter grip pressure to encourage
      a smoother stroke. The proprietary TOUR SNSR technology enhances feedback, affording
      better distance control on greens of all speeds.
      The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro putter grip also features soft, rounded edges, and a pistol flare
      back to more naturally fit in the hands. The shape includes a wide, paddle front for a consistent
      landing zone for the fingers and a tapered profile for players who prefer the traditional,
      sculptured grip design. This pistol shaped putter grip with contour has been trusted by the best
      players in the world to win the most coveted championships in golf.
      Doing this Testing, DOES NOT disqualify you from other Testing in 2019, once this ones' completed. We expect this testing to be much shorter than club testings, perhaps 4 weeks total. 

How To Apply
      In a post below please list the following:
      First Name/Home State (US Eligible)
      Current Grips Used
      Choose EITHER the ALIGN (pick one model) or SNSR (pick 104 or 140 cc)

Last Instruction:  PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IN YOUR APPLICATION POST

Will be choosing the Testers Next Week-Good Luck!

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!