revkev

Hogan Wedges

Those are fresh. Can't wait to see what you think of them.

• Like 3

Awesome Rev, I'm looking forward to it.  I've got a Hogan 58 head that I've been going to swap with my Scor for over a year now but the Scor still spins even if it looks like it shouldn't.

• Like 2

Looking forward to it Rev.  My 54 SCOR is looking quite "used" from all the bunker work I gave it this summer.  Two years ago I bought a 50, 54 and 58 SCOR very slightly used for $50 each, so I think I good for awhile but I do like the Hogans.

• Like 3

Great idea Kevin. Nearly pulled the trigger on the Hogans in the sale to replace my Scors when they wear out. Looking forward to seeing how they compare.

• Like 1

First blush after hitting 40 or so pitches with the 56 yesterday is that the Hogan's are different. Of course I don't typically pitch with my 56 and I just go t new glasses so this may be a me thing. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

First blush after hitting 40 or so pitches with the 56 yesterday is that the Hogan's are different. Of course I don't typically pitch with my 56 and I just go t new glasses so this may be a me thing. :)

Hey Rev - I see you got Recoils in these; just curious if these are similar to whatever you had in your SCORs?
  • Like 1

Great buy Rev,

I have the 49, 53 & 57 wedges. It is simply amazing what you can do with them.

Hey Rev - I see you got Recoils in these; just curious if these are similar to whatever you had in your SCORs?

Yes Rev, I would like to know how you like the Recoils.  I had discussions with Hogan about those, and I think one of the reasons I liked the SCORs so much was the UST graphite shaft.  Mine are the Genius 9 which are 98g. I know Rev had the Genius 7, which is lighter.  

• Like 1

I'm anxious to see - I did indeed have the Genius 7's in 3 of my SCORs and a heavier KBS steel shaft I n my 60.

• Like 1

I love mine! The V sole really is amazing. It plays like a low bounce wedge on soft stuff but you can just open the face up and bounce the hell out of them if you want! Great wedges for a player who knows how to use them!

• Like 3

IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0776.JPG

My Hogan 52 and 56 arrived today. My SCOR 52 is about to bite the bullet so I took advantage of the Black Friday 2 for 160 deal.

I know that we had a couple of official reviews of Hogan Irons when they first came out. But I thought that I might do a comparative review of Hogan/SCOR for our SCOR guys.

Give me a few weeks to break these babies in and I will put something together.

Those are sweet wedges!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

First blush I am not a fan of the recoil.

• Like 1

First blush I am not a fan of the recoil.

Why not? ‍♂️