Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Shot Scope V2.0

ddryan

Some guy is a 7 handicap.... But has a low of 9 under all time and 6 under for the year. That's interesting....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Some guy is a 7 handicap.... But has a low of 9 under all time and 6 under for the year. That's interesting....

Haha, sounds like some of my friends on 18 birdies. They take their kids to an executive course, but 18 birdies doesn't have it listed so they put their scores in for the championship course. Some of them are + handicaps because of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I used my Shotscope for the first time this afternoon. Thanks to all the reviews on here (official and unofficial), every thing worked pretty smooth. The course reconfigured late 2017, so two holes are wrong. I sent an email with the updates already. Does anyone know if I'll be able to fix the data for those two holes or will they essentially be either wrong data or lost data?

I didn't really notice the gigantic watch - fortunately it's very light for its size. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I used my Shotscope for the first time this afternoon. Thanks to all the reviews on here (official and unofficial), every thing worked pretty smooth. The course reconfigured late 2017, so two holes are wrong. I sent an email with the updates already. Does anyone know if I'll be able to fix the data for those two holes or will they essentially be either wrong data or lost data?
I didn't really notice the gigantic watch - fortunately it's very light for its size. 

They usually fix the bad holes.

Driver: Epic Flash 9* with UST V2 5F4 shaft

Fairway Woods: EF 3W and Rogue Heavenwood

Hybrid: 2019 BB 4Hybrid

Irons: Tour B H1 Hybrid Forged Irons 6-AW with Recoil shafts

Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy 54* -PM Grind 2.0 wedge, 58*

Putter: Toulon Garage Atlanta

Just got mine this afternoon .. also looking forward to accumulating data and digging through stats 😉

Question - have not yet read through the FAQs, but say you sync two completed rounds to the mobile app and then the next two rounds to the desktop app ..... Do all four rounds show up in both places automatically? Thx

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

10 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Just got mine this afternoon .. also looking forward to accumulating data and digging through stats 😉

Question - have not yet read through the FAQs, but say you sync two completed rounds to the mobile app and then the next two rounds to the desktop app ..... Do all four rounds show up in both places automatically? Thx

Congratulations!!  With all that data I will have to call you Professor chsurfdude.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Congratulations!!  With all that data I will have to call you Professor chsurfdude. 

Yeah right .. think it's safe to say I've forgotten all the math and stats I used to know .. may have to hire a quant geek to explain it all to me 😄

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

18 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Congrats on the purchase!  They should all show up in both places automatically.  I uploaded all of my rounds through the mobile app and then reviewed and edited the rounds from my PC when I got back.  Then those edits all appear on the mobile app.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

7 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Congrats on the purchase!  They should all show up in both places automatically.  I uploaded all of my rounds through the mobile app and then reviewed and edited the rounds from my PC when I got back.  Then those edits all appear on the mobile app.

Thx! That's what I'd figured, but didn't wanna .. assume...

Got my local courses set up ok - now I just have to go out and play! (..hopefully well 😄)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

10 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Thx! That's what I'd figured, but didn't wanna .. assume...

Got my local courses set up ok - now I just have to go out and play! (..hopefully well 😄)

You got it!  Enjoy the round and the stats afterwards!

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

ShotScope claimed they already remapped an issue with the course I play in our league - excellent turn-around time from their support! Once I re-sync the course, does anyone know if I'll be able to edit/fix the two holes that were effected after I have signed off on that round?

ShotScope claimed they already remapped an issue with the course I play in our league - excellent turn-around time from their support! Once I re-sync the course, does anyone know if I'll be able to edit/fix the two holes that were effected after I have signed off on that round?
They're usually really quick with that stuff. I have no idea if it'll carry over to the downloaded round or not.

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Alright - you guys have worn me out with all the positive reviews and I want all possible data before pulling the trigger on new approach clubs - wedge through longest hybrid.  

Plus my wife and I were moving furniture and when we opened a drawer in a stored cabinet found I had stashed some gift cards there from a few Christmases back - two $40 ones from cigars international and several other gift cards - she got the $200 JC Penny and $100 Visa Gift card, I got the Cigars International and $200 Visa Gift Card (My congregation is generous)  So I pulled the trigger on this - I've worn a GPS watch before in fact I did a MGS test on one a number of years ago.  While I'm not a huge fan of watches I was able to play with it on and to garner all this data I will get used to a it in a hurry.  I would struggle with the tagging and the convenience of the watch will make my range finder disappear pretty quickly - I like its accuracy but lets face it - its far more accurate than I am. 😞

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Alright - you guys have worn me out with all the positive reviews and I want all possible data before pulling the trigger on new approach clubs - wedge through longest hybrid.  

Plus my wife and I were moving furniture and when we opened a drawer in a stored cabinet found I had stashed some gift cards there from a few Christmases back - two $40 ones from cigars international and several other gift cards - she got the $200 JC Penny and $100 Visa Gift card, I got the Cigars International and $200 Visa Gift Card (My congregation is generous)  So I pulled the trigger on this - I've worn a GPS watch before in fact I did a MGS test on one a number of years ago.  While I'm not a huge fan of watches I was able to play with it on and to garner all this data I will get used to a it in a hurry.  I would struggle with the tagging and the convenience of the watch will make my range finder disappear pretty quickly - I like its accuracy but lets face it - its far more accurate than I am.
That's a big find! This thing is great. Only thing you need to mark is the hole position once you've putted out, although it's so easy once you get the hang of it!

24 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

That's a big find! This thing is great. Only thing you need to mark is the hole position once you've putted out, although it's so easy once you get the hang of it!

Yeah that is a big find!!! I'm gonna go move some furniture... 😄😄😄

Rev - good luck, and happy flag hunting, with the new toy!

Oh, ps: maybe I mis-read what you said but with this you don't have to physically "tag" the club before each shot. Once you've done the one time set up of your bag the watch senses which tag/club you just stuck the ball with.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Yeah that is a big find!!! I'm gonna go move some furniture...
Rev - good luck, and happy flag hunting, with the new toy!
Oh, ps: maybe I mis-read what you said but with this you don't have to physically "tag" the club before each shot. Once you've done the one time set up of your bag the watch senses which tag/club you just stuck the ball with.
I think he said he'd struggle with having to consistently tag each shot.

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

I can't speak for editing rounds after Shotscope Inc fixes a course.  I do know that you can re-edit rounds after you have signed off on the round.  Just click edit, do you work and then sign off again and it will update based upon your changes.  With that said their update to the course should be just changing 'pins' in certain locations on the map for tee boxes, hazards, greens, etc.  So that shouldn't affect your ability to go back and edit your round as needed.

Gameday

Classic Bag

1 hour ago, dhartmann34 said:

Only thing you need to mark is the hole position once you've putted out, although it's so easy once you get the hang of it! emoji846.png

It really seemed pretty natural to mark the pin location. I LOVED not having to tell an app what club I was using, etc. Just swing and go! I have to make a conscious effort to change my routine a bit to make sure all practice swings are next to the ball, but other than that, I am happy with the system so far. When I played the other day, it only missed two shots, both of which were ridiculously bad shots, so that's on me.

It really seemed pretty natural to mark the pin location. I LOVED not having to tell an app what club I was using, etc. Just swing and go! I have to make a conscious effort to change my routine a bit to make sure all practice swings are next to the ball, but other than that, I am happy with the system so far. When I played the other day, it only missed two shots, both of which were ridiculously bad shots, so that's on me.
Yeah it's been almost flawless for me. Maybe an extra random shot every other round. But I LOVE being able to use the provisional option. Makes it so easy, and you can use it to hit an extra ball of you're just it practicing and don't want to have to worry about that extra shot.

Congrats @revkev!  I think we all need to come down and help you move furniture!  Enjoy the new Shotscope.  If you have any questions let us know.  There are a few niggles to work through but you'll learn them quickly.  The updates since we did our test/review have made the system better and a little more user friendly.  

Side note, with your Evnroll--you may not be able to put the putter tag into the grip.  If not, then you have two options.  Grind down or remove the screw off of the putter tag and use an adhesive to attach the screw to your grip.  OR with the latest watch update, you can set your watch to manually tag putts which I currently do and prefer. 

Gameday

Classic Bag

Thanks for all the helpful comments guys - yes dhartman was correct - I would forget to tag my clubs against my belt or device or however that is done - this seems like a one and done process - I'm very happy to learn that I could do the putter manually as the last thing that I would need is to be drilling anything. 🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

1 hour ago, revkev said:

last thing that I would need is to be drilling anything.

...except long putts!

Gameday

Classic Bag

The extra tags they include is brilliant! Not just for testing/comparing other clubs, but I have a set of older wedges in a Sunday bag that I like to use on one or two of the Par 3 courses I go to, so now I can include them in round vs round reviews.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

16 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

The extra tags they include is brilliant! Not just for testing/comparing other clubs

I agree! I have the extras in my old Adams driver, Callaway 3W, Taylor Made hybrid, and Mizuno gap wedge. Now all I need is time and weather to cooperate so I can start getting numbers to compare.

Chanin is going to bloody kill me, but I just ordered mine.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

Ha ha blame it on the group here ... We all made you do it! 🤣

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

5 minutes ago, MattF said:

Tell her it's my fault....

23 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Ha ha blame it on the group here ... We all made you do it! 🤣

22 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

Tell her it's my fault....

Nice sentiment fellas, but I don't think that'll fly. I've always said it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission! What's another Amazon box anyway, she should be used to them turning up weekly by now. 🤣

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Nice sentiment fellas, but I don't think that'll fly. I've always said it's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission! What's another Amazon box anyway, she should be used to them turning up weekly by now. 
With the deal... It's almost free! Can't pass up almost free!

@MattF  just think about all of the strokes you will save from all of the data you gain.  You'll get home sooner and sooner.  What's there to be mad about?

Gameday

Classic Bag