TESTERS WANTED! ×

Shot Scope V2.0

ddryan

[mention=12972]MattF[/mention]  just think about all of the strokes you will save from all of the data you gain.  You'll get home sooner and sooner.  What's there to be mad about?

And it’s four or five skins - think about that - if you win 5 additional skins this season you’ve paid for the thing!!!

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

So I was just looking at some of the stats on the MGS leaderboard for Shotscope. There are some dirty liars out there. I had a great round putting yesterday, 29 putts and that included making a 42 footer for birdie. But 29 putts puts me in the bottom half for lowest putts in a round. Yikes. Some of you cheaty mccheat faces are claiming 18 putts for a round. You sirs are liars and I hope you get coal in your stockings! Ha. 

That said, I'm being much more proactive getting the ball to the hole and I'd say that unexpectedly, putting has been where Shotscope has helped me out the most. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Ha 18 is ridiculously low... But low putts can be a bad sign... Cause they're not hitting any greens. But if people wanna cheat, that's fine by me. Doesn't help them when they have to play in real life. I've gotta see what my low putts is. I'm curious now. I think I had a 22 last year... And that was because I was awful in GIR that day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Mine will arrive Monday and I have a question. Have any of you gotten new clubs since you started using Shot Scope and if so how difficult was it to change the tags over from the old set to the new one?

I’m planning to change irons at some point this summer and perhaps driver too.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, revkev said:

Mine will arrive Monday and I have a question. Have any of you gotten new clubs since you started using Shot Scope and if so how difficult was it to change the tags over from the old set to the new one?

simple as moving 4 iron tag to 4 iron tag..........only issue I had was it was quite sore unscrewing/screwing in on the fingers, plus if you have a raised grip at the butt end (usually too much tape) it makes the tag sit too high and prone to catching when taking out the bag.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

This thing was flawless today again. Reeeeeally can't praise it enough. Putting tracking is seriously my favorite part.

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

21 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

simple as moving 4 iron tag to 4 iron tag..........only issue I had was it was quite sore unscrewing/screwing in on the fingers, plus if you have a raised grip at the butt end (usually too much tape) it makes the tag sit too high and prone to catching when taking out the bag.

Thanks

And for the record there is absolutely no risk of me moving a 4 iron tag - ever (haven't gamed a 4 iron in over a decade)

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 4/6/2019 at 10:49 AM, revkev said:

Rev,  I've changed my entire bag except for the wedges at least one time through and I haven't had any trouble whatsoever.  It takes me 7-10 minutes to change out 4-PW.  The big reminder is to go to the "my bag" feature in the ShotScope app and let the system know that you "changed tags" so that you can see the statistical difference between the clubs you are coming from to the clubs you changed to.  

One more tip, remember to check your tags.  My 7 iron tag started to loosen itself after 20-30 rounds, so just keep an eye on them; you may have to screw them down a little bit from time to time.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Question about the leaderboard: once I finally finished a round and uploaded, when I look at the leaderboard, whether it is overall leaderboard or MGS, many of the stats are not populated (right now, the only ones that have any data are longest putt and medals). Does anyone know why there is no other data populated?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Question about the leaderboard: once I finally finished a round and uploaded, when I look at the leaderboard, whether it is overall leaderboard or MGS, many of the stats are not populated (right now, the only ones that have any data are longest putt and medals). Does anyone know why there is no other data populated?

I'm not sure how quickly it populates, but it may take a little bit to cycle through completely. If it doesn't in the next day or so, email them and I'm sure they jump right on it.

First (round) Impressions

(..and yet another Unofficial Review 😆)

Got the first 9 hole round in with the Shot Scope V2 in on Sunday. Overall, as @ddryan said in his reviews, it's a solid product that does exactly what it says it's going to do.

* Initial Setup -- was straightforward to define "My Bag"; the tags were easy enough to screw in (I gave them each a little push in before turning to get it to the start of the thread). There are extra tags included for eg. extra clubs you may want to test/compare to current gamers; I stuck 4 of them into an extra set of wedges that I use on some short Par 3 courses so I can collect those stats, too.

It was also simple enough to find and download "My Courses" and then sync them into the watch itself (so they're available for play). It's in this section that you'll see if a course update is available.

* Apps -- not initially obvious to me, but the smartphone app and the PC (or Mac) app do the same functions; eg. find/download a new course, edit or change a club, etc. 

You can do some round editing in either app but it's much easier to accomplish in the web interface @ shotscope.com

It's the web interface (ie. a THIRD "app" in your browser) .. where you can log in to view the most detailed "Performance" stats. 

* Start of Play -- in the "Start Guide" they suggest keeping the watch powered Off until you're ready to play, to conserve battery. Power on is instantaneous and after pushing two buttons to enter game mode and then "GPS + Track" mode it was less than a minute for it to locate my course.

* During Play -- if you don't want to interact with the watch at all you don't have to. For putting there is an option for "Manual" vs "Auto", and you can just add your number of putts per hole in post-round editing.

I suggest leaving the default "Auto" setting and getting used to performing the one-button "Pin Collect" feature to better track discrete putting stats. It's really simple plus it marks the exact location of "today's" pin. Which also enhances the accuracy of your "Approach" data.

* After Play -- exit the round and it showed you total elapsed time (since starting). Then, at your convenience, you sync your round data to any one of .. smartphone app (Bluetooth connection), PC app (USB connection) or web interface (also via USB).

Again, it's through the web interface that you'll probably want to do the bulk of your post-round editing / proofing; it's the easiest to navigate and use and has the most functions. The smartphone app is very accessible but it's just easier (for an older dude with failing eyes...) to work on a bigger screen and with a mouse.

A Few (minor) Dislikes

* GPS -- seemed consistently to read +2 yards longer vs benchmark stones on the tee boxes or markers in the fairways.

* Distances to Hazards -- missing .. at least on that one course I played so far .. are distances into doglegs. I find that info really useful. Also, not a big deal, but distances to other Hazards do not indicate if located on the left or right side of the fairway (helpful when you can't see the entire hole ahead).

* Tee Shots -- discovered this when I went into the "Performance" stats, but despite picking up all my tee shots it automatically defaults to club selection = "Driver" ... Despite the fact that I was at a forward set of tees and mostly using my 4H off the tee... Easy enough to fix in post-round editing.

* GPS on-course vs Post-Round review distances -- thought there were a few discrepancies but it was most obvious on the #9 Par 3 .. standing on the tee it read "134” middle but looking at this hole post-round/on-screen I thought the distance under my tee shot looked a little short so I moved the end point of the shot to the middle of the green and it read "124”.... (Yes, I sent this question and my comments to tech support).

A Few (minor) Would Like To Haves

* Distances into Doglegs

* "Performance" review -- one of the stats I'm looking to track is "Shots To Finish" (to hole out) from 150 and in. There are several options you can select to filter what data you see and how you see it, including a "slider" bar to set distance from hole. What's lacking is the view does not "persist", ie. remember your setting, between views (you have to select it each time).

* "Dashboard" -- would be nice to customize your view to include just a few key things you want to see first.

* "Scorecard" -- would be nice to see the "full" card .. eg. with number of putts on each hole .. without having to go into "Edit".

* "Export" data -- if for some (strange) reason you want to further mess around with a lot of numbers in a spreadsheet. 

Anyway, looking forward to collecting more stats ...... even after just one round it's helping me see where I need to focus more practice time!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

19 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

* Tee Shots -- discovered this when I went into the "Performance" stats, but despite picking up all my tee shots it automatically defaults to club selection = "Driver" ...

Found an answer in the FAQs...

The device has a sleep/battery-saving mode between shots, so it depends on you doing two practice swings to "wake up". Note they also suggest doing your practice swings _next to_ the ball so that the device's GPS can locate your exact position - prior to hitting your shot.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Second 9 hole round tonight - Shotscope did not miss a single shot, which is great, but I did notice a couple times the locations did not quite match up and I must have bumped the pin collect on the last hole somehow because it was way off and didn't prompt me to do it. Editing is really easy though (especially on a computer), so it's not a huge deal to fix these minor things. 

On 4/8/2019 at 6:22 PM, cksurfdude said:

First (round) Impressions

I suggest leaving the default "Auto" setting and getting used to performing the one-button "Pin Collect" feature to better track discrete putting stats. It's really simple plus it marks the exact location of "today's" pin. Which also enhances the accuracy of your "Approach" data.

* Distances to Hazards -- missing .. at least on that one course I played so far .. are distances into doglegs. I find that info really useful. Also, not a big deal, but distances to other Hazards do not indicate if located on the left or right side of the fairway (helpful when you can't see the entire hole ahead).

* "Performance" review -- one of the stats I'm looking to track is "Shots To Finish" (to hole out) from 150 and in. There are several options you can select to filter what data you see and how you see it, including a "slider" bar to set distance from hole. What's lacking is the view does not "persist", ie. remember your setting, between views (you have to select it each time).

Glad you enjoyed your first round with it, I've been loving mine since finding it under the Christmas tree. 

Couple notes from your review. 

I wish I could use the auto setting for putt collecting, but my putter grip doesn't allow for a tag to be used. So I use the manual mode, and it is petty good, only about once a round do I forget to tag the hole. 

Every course I've played it has always had the distances to hazards, both to the hazard and to carry it. You have to use the top left button to get it to toggle to hazard distance, and if the hole has a hazard on it, your very common hazard symbol will appear next to that button to indicate it has one. If you knew that, and your course really doesn't have them, that is just odd. Let them know and they should be able to get that fixed. 

I've noticed it doesn't  have a shots to finish from 150, but it does give you your average shots to finish with each club. Isn't that basically the same what you are looking for? 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

9 hours ago, Thin2win said:

Glad you enjoyed your first round with it, I've been loving mine since finding it under the Christmas tree. 

Couple notes from your review 

I wish I could use the auto setting for putt collecting, but my putter grip doesn't allow for a tag to be used. So I use the manual mode, and it is petty good, only about once a round do I forget to tag the hole. 

Every course I've played it has always had the distances to hazards, both to the hazard and to carry it. You have to use the top left button to get it to toggle to hazard distance, and if the hole has a hazard on it, your very common hazard symbol will appear next to that button to indicate it has one. If you knew that, and your course really doesn't have them, that is just odd. Let them know and they should be able to get that fixed. 

I've noticed it doesn't  have a shots to finish from 150, but it does give you your average shots to finish with each club. Isn't that basically the same what you are looking for? 

Thanks for reading and commenting!

In re: the putter tag - someone else had mentioned you could optionally cut/grind off the the screw part, leaving the flat tag, and then affix that with contact cement or sticky double-sided tape.

Hazards - yeah saw that, thx. What I was mainly looking for was distance into Doglegs. (They did seem to have other Hazards on this course mapped.)

150 and In - within "Approaches" in the "Filter" options where you can choose a club you can also set a slider for "Distance" ... What I was looking for was the view to 'remember' my selected option(s) between views, so I don't have to re-select it/them each time.

Like I said .. minor things .. looking forward to acquiring more stats and more insights into what I need to work most on (= EVERYTHING!!! 😆)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Thanks for reading and commenting!
In re: the putter tag - someone else had mentioned you could optionally cut/grind off the the screw part, leaving the flat tag, and then affix that with contact cement or sticky double-sided tape.
Hazards - yeah saw that, thx. What I was mainly looking for was distance into Doglegs. (They did seem to have other Hazards on this course mapped.)
150 and In - within "Approaches" in the "Filter" options where you can choose a club you can also set a slider for "Distance" ... What I was looking for was the view to 'remember' my selected option(s) between views, so I don't have to re-select it/them each time.
Like I said .. minor things .. looking forward to acquiring more stats and more insights into what I need to work most on (= EVERYTHING!!! )
Contact them with the idea and I. Sure they'll look into it.

Learned today about the "Positional" shot - ie. if you DON'T use it then ShotScope assumes every second shot is an "Approach" shot!

That includes every Par 4 and every Par 5.... And so all those shots get included in your "Approach" stats...

But another very easy thing to fix in post-round editing.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

It came it came!!

And she saw it...wasn't overly concerned and actually said I got a good deal, so I live to fight another day!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Okay I’ve got mine set up - even putter (has my son do the drilling part - I figured if he was allowed to drill on a billion dollar sub he could handle it.)

I play Tuesday but that’s a league round - I don’t want to be messing with a new gadget when we are tied for first playing the other team.

I will be playing a couple of times the following week and will start using mine then.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 4/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, cksurfdude said:

Learned today about the "Positional" shot - ie. if you DON'T use it then ShotScope assumes every second shot is an "Approach" shot!

That includes every Par 4 and every Par 5.... And so all those shots get included in your "Approach" stats...

But another very easy thing to fix in post-round editing.

So I submitted a comment to ShotScope and got kind of a lukewarm response...

I'd suggested it's likely that most of their users are likely not pros and so who are likely not going for every Par 5 green in two; similarly many amateurs .. like me/myself .. are not even going for every Par 4 in two -- sometimes we have to punchout from under a tree or sometimes we just may (egads..) lay up...

So it seems to me being able to mark your next shot as "Positional" would be helpful ... (a) not counting it as an "Approach" and (b) saving time in post-round editing...

Since you *can* mark a "Lost Ball" or a "Drop" or a "Provisional" or add a "Penalty" stroke -- which possibly NONE of may occur during a round -- then you *should* be able to mark a "Positional" which very likely will occur .. at least once! .. during every golf round...

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

So I submitted a comment to ShotScope and got kind of a lukewarm response...
I'd suggested it's likely that most of their users are likely not pros and so who are likely not going for every Par 5 green in two; similarly many amateurs .. like me/myself .. are not even going for every Par 4 in two -- sometimes we have to punchout from under a tree or sometimes we just may (egads..) lay up...
So it seems to me being able to mark your next shot as "Positional" would be helpful ... (a) not counting it as an "Approach" and (b) saving time in post-round editing...
Since you *can* mark a "Lost Ball" or a "Drop" or a "Provisional" or add a "Penalty" stroke -- which possibly NONE of may occur during a round -- then you *should* be able to mark a "Positional" which very likely will occur .. at least once! .. during every golf round...
I agree that would be a great option!

1 hour ago, dhartmann34 said:

I agree that would be a great option!

Thanks! When you have a minute, would you mind also submitting a comment to their support site? Perhaps if they hear it from different users they'll put it into their development queue.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wanted to use mine for the first time yesterday but couldn’t get it to sync with the phone. I couldn’t even figure out how to use the GPS options

Advice on the sync up?

I will figure out the on course use of the band NP. I was rushed last night.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well I wanted to use mine for the first time yesterday but couldn’t get it to sync with the phone. I couldn’t even figure out how to use the GPS options

Advice on the sync up?

What do you mean sync with the phone? We're you just trying to add the course?

2 hours ago, revkev said:

Advice on the sync up?

Depending on what type a phone you have, I have seen some of these 3rd party devices (a Fitbit and a robot vacuum) struggle to connect via bluetooth. If you have an iPhone or Samsung, it should be pretty straightforward.

If you are just syncing/downloading courses, you can do that on a computer, but have to remember to do it before you head to the course.

I've now played 27 holes with ShotScope , and some trends are starting to show - it will be interesting to see how this continues as more and more data gets added to it.

All Clubs

As I understand it, P. Avg removes outliers (both good and bad):

356700332_PAvg042419.png.3db43cf1c27fb6db1060d24195e695aa.png

It looks to me like gapping should end up pretty good, but I need a lot more shots with more clubs to see for sure (it would also help if it would stop being so windy on Tuesday afternoons around here). I haven't really had much of a reason to use hybrids yet and I'm pretty sure there are one or two positional tags I missed on the 7 iron - if I have time I might have to figure out where they are. I would have assumed awful shots and missed positional shots would be outliers, though.

1752227584_Tee042419.png.90d49d955b130cc5d7b03202ed1c2033.png

Combining these two graphics, I wonder why I carry a driver - so far it's only 4 yards longer than the 3W and the 3W is the most accurate.... @MattF and I were talking about it - he thinks I should take the time to drive down and see @McGolf for a good driver fitting. I'm starting to agree with him.

Approach Proximity

1887292995_ApproachProx042419.png.f099df98cbada6919a1de282b3586677.png

In general, it appears I am doing an ok job of picking the right club, which the wind the last two rounds has made tricky - I've left a handful short and the ones I can remember were not good contact so might have been the right club if I hit the ball well.

Short Game Proximity

405396371_ShortGameProx042419.png.872b74276a89342f2022ab9ac3e6650c.png

My main question about this is what distance ShotScope considers "short" for this data. Does anyone know? At any rate, I'm averaging 15' from the hole and would like to see this drop with time.

On the mobile version of the app, it shows that I am currently getting up and down 50% of the time.

Putting

950991844_MakePercent042419.png.87b5457840fff6193ef9c95c7597f37e.png

2109713761_Putting042419.png.d85fc811ba0e7be0f18112253312d6d6.png

So far, I am pretty happy with my putting. For the most part, I am at least getting the ball to the hole. I also looked at average proximity to the hole after the first putt, and at worst I am right around 4 feet from the longest ranges (> 24 ft). Changes since last year were switching to a Super Stroke grip and shortening putter shaft ~1.5". Which had the biggest effect? I'm not sure, but I feel pretty comfortable over the ball right now.

Some of the graphics I did not include shows that when I hit the fairway off the tee, I am scoring par or better 60% of the time with nothing worse than a bogey. This drops to 40% when I miss right with nothing worse than a double bogey and it drops to 37% when I miss left and that's when my really bad scores have happened. We'll see how the season progresses, but now I have data to prove I need to fix my tee ball to score consistently better.

I would be very interested to see similar stats from others around here. Post 'em up, guys!

11 hours ago, revkev said:

Advice on the sync up?

Rev - did you look through their Quick Start Guide? May answer your questions. Also, they have short explanatory vids on their Support site, that step you through these sorts of issues.... See if that helps?

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

9 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

but have to remember to do it before you head to the course

Yeah I f***ed that one up today!!! We took an impromptu road trip to the East End of Long Island .. with plans to play a really nice - and really challenging! - course which we were out on today and which I totally forgot / neglected to add to "My Courses" and then sync to my watch..... D'OH!!!

oh, PS: probably just as well, too .. not one those rounds you can brag about to your golf buddies...!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg