TESTERS WANTED! ×

Shot Scope V2.0

ddryan

6 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I've now played 27 holes with ShotScope , and some trends are starting to show - it will be interesting to see how this continues as more and more data gets added to it.

(etc.)

Sounds like you're aware "Positional" shots must be fixed in post-round editing - otherwise they'll count as "Approach" shots .. and throw off your approach stats...

I sent them another comment that I feel this should be added to shot types you can mark while playing, similar to e.g. "Lost Ball" or "Penalty" - and this time they seemed receptive.

Re: short game - 50 yards and in (not customizable).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

26 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Re: short game - 50 yards and in (not customizable).

Thanks! I figured it had to be something like that because I feel like I've been better than the stats show when I'm within about 20 years ofthe green.

I am aware of changing shots to be positional. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Depending on what type a phone you have, I have seen some of these 3rd party devices (a Fitbit and a robot vacuum) struggle to connect via bluetooth. If you have an iPhone or Samsung, it should be pretty straightforward.
If you are just syncing/downloading courses, you can do that on a computer, but have to remember to do it before you head to the course.

I got it thanks but next issue up was when I got to the course and turned on the satellite thingy it kept telling me there were no courses within 1kilometer. I was standing on the first tee of one of the courses at a 36 hole facility.

Tried turning it on and off and got the same result. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

24 minutes ago, revkev said:

I got it thanks but next issue up was when I got to the course and turned on the satellite thingy it kept telling me there were no courses within 1kilometer. I was standing on the first tee of one of the courses at a 36 hole facility.

Tried turning it on and off and got the same result. 😞

This might be like a dumb question, but did you download the course to your phone or computer (add it to My Courses), then sync the course to the watch?

This might be like a dumb question, but did you download the course to your phone or computer (add it to My Courses), then sync the course to the watch?

I thought that I did - But I’m guessing that’s my error. I need to have a younger tech savvy person with me to get this kick started.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, revkev said:

Tried turning it on and off and got the same result. 😞

Yeah, it was forgetting to Sync the new course "into" the watch (I did that yesterday; fixed it this morning).

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Yeah, it was forgetting to Sync the new course "into" the watch (I did that yesterday; fixed it this morning).

That was it for sure - I didn’t notice the pending thing by my courses. It’s done now so hopefully next round.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I've been noticing the pins and putts have been quite wayward on the green one I upload it to the phone. I'm extremely diligent about hitting the button over the hope after I hole out, but these things have been way off....

Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

5 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

I've been noticing the pins and putts have been quite wayward on the green one I upload it to the phone. I'm extremely diligent about hitting the button over the hope after I hole out, but these things have been way off....

Anyone else notice this?

Yes, on occasion but not frequently. I've also been making sure to take a practice stroke or two next to the ball, and then hit "Pin Collect" directly over the hole every time. I've also noticed in post-round editing a few shots here and there appear to be located differently than my memory of them, and ....

I'm wondering if any .. or all .. of this has to do with simply the GPS accuracy itself - ie. perhaps not the device but the "margin of error" or tolerance of the GPS measurements taken; eg. +/- 10 feet or whatever GPS accuracy is supposed to be at these days..??

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Yes, on occasion but not frequently. I've also been making sure to take a practice stroke or two next to the ball, and then hit "Pin Collect" directly over the hole every time. I've also noticed in post-round editing a few shots here and there appear to be located differently than my memory of them, and ....
I'm wondering if any .. or all .. of this has to do with simply the GPS accuracy itself - ie. perhaps not the device but the "margin of error" or tolerance of the GPS measurements taken; eg. +/- 10 feet or whatever GPS accuracy is supposed to be at these days..??
I'll have to work on the practice stroke I suppose. I rarely take one with my putter. We'll see if that helps.

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

2 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

I'll have to work on the practice stroke I suppose. I rarely take one with my putter. We'll see if that helps.

According to their FAQs the watch goes into sleep mode between shots (to preserve battery life) and so practice strokes both wake it and allow it to start the GPS positioning process.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

@cksurfdude, @dhartmann34

I've noticed I have to be diligent about trying to recall putt locations because there are, at times, huge differences. In one case, the GPS essentially said I must have putted away from the hole and holed a 45 footer. In order for my distance stats to be as accurate as possible, I've found I had to edit quite a few second putts to putt them 2-4 feet away so I don't get "credit" for the 15 foot second putt. I can only assume this is related to GPS accuracy. Today I started hovering over the hole a little longer to give the GPS more time to get an accurate lock for the pin location and they looked more realistic when I reviewed my round, but I wonder if there is anything we can do to make sure putt locations are better.

Re: Practice putts (or even short chips/pitches) - I wonder about how big of a swing is required to wake things up? Do a couple flips with the putter do it? A couple times on chips, I took a couple exaggerated practice swings prior to my real ones, just to make sure the chips were caught.

Oh yeah, then there's this.... Since it is unlikely to last and it may be one of the few categories in which this will happen, I'll take bragging rights for the moment.

OnePuttPercent.thumb.png.57f68a271ac8de82bdf4a130babae49e.png

I saw a strange thing today when I was reviewing/editing - my ShotScope picked up two extra shots. I think my watch must have picked up @MattF's club. In both cases, I know I was fairly close to him.

[mention=58941]cksurfdude[/mention], [mention=67453]dhartmann34[/mention]
I've noticed I have to be diligent about trying to recall putt locations because there are, at times, huge differences. In one case, the GPS essentially said I must have putted away from the hole and holed a 45 footer. In order for my distance stats to be as accurate as possible, I've found I had to edit quite a few second putts to putt them 2-4 feet away so I don't get "credit" for the 15 foot second putt. I can only assume this is related to GPS accuracy. Today I started hovering over the hole a little longer to give the GPS more time to get an accurate lock for the pin location and they looked more realistic when I reviewed my round, but I wonder if there is anything we can do to make sure putt locations are better.
Re: Practice putts (or even short chips/pitches) - I wonder about how big of a swing is required to wake things up? Do a couple flips with the putter do it? A couple times on chips, I took a couple exaggerated practice swings prior to my real ones, just to make sure the chips were caught.
Oh yeah, then there's this.... Since it is unlikely to last and it may be one of the few categories in which this will happen, I'll take bragging rights for the moment.
OnePuttPercent.thumb.png.57f68a271ac8de82bdf4a130babae49e.png
I saw a strange thing today when I was reviewing/editing - my ShotScope picked up two extra shots. I think my watch must have picked up [mention=12972]MattF[/mention]'s club. In both cases, I know I was fairly close to him.

I thought it would need the tag in it?

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 4/26/2019 at 7:40 PM, MaxEntropy said:

Today I started hovering over the hole a little longer to give the GPS more time to get an accurate lock for the pin location and they looked more realistic when I reviewed my round

Interesting! Gonna have to remember and try and do that, also .. thx!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Just fyi, ya'll, submitted the following to ShotScope Support.

---

Hi -

So after gathering a few more rounds, and a few more shot stats, I'm starting to want a little more 🙂 in the way of being able to organize and view my shot data; have a few suggestions for ShotScope to consider:

1. Dashboard customization
- Some of the current charts and graphs are of interest to me, while (sorry..) some are not ... so it would be nice to tick off a few charts and graphs to appear together on one customized "My Dashboard" screen. 
- For example, currently I'm most interested in (a) Approaches / "Shots To Finish" - specifically from 150 yards (though I'd like to be able to set this to 160 yards) and in, and (b) Putting / "Avg Distance To Hole" ... so it would be nice to be able to go to one place for just those (few) data displays.

2. new stat/data display = "Shots Into Scoring Zone"
- Number of shots from the TEE to get "into" a user-defined scoring zone short of the green; for example, 150 (or, 160) yards out from the center of the green (ie. an arc extending out around the green from a center fixed point).
- ShotScope has both the length of my tee shot (and its starting position) and the ending point of that tee shot, along with the distance remaining to the center of the green.
- For example, on a 500-yd Par 5 I hit a driver 200 then a hybrid 180 to land 120 out from the center of the green; I'm "inside" 150 so "2" shots for "Tee to Scoring Zone".
(..then I can look at that together with my "Shots to Finish" from my target scoring zone distance)

3. Round vs Round Comparisons
- Before using the product, I'd thought I'd be able to compare different rounds - on the *same* course - together side-by-side, to .. hopefully 😉 !! .. see improvement over time, but really to maybe pick out which holes are the most inconsistent (good one round vs bad another) and which holes are the most problematic (consistently bad). 
- This sort of feature might help to re-think strategy on those holes?

4. Data Export
- ShotScope has all the discrete shot and putting data so it would be nice (for spreadsheet nerds) to be able to create their own custom shot history, data tables and graphs, etc.
- Tee shots might include distance + distance remaining to center of green; same for Approaches marked as "Positional" plus Approaches that missed the green (in any direction).

Thanks!!
Chuck 
---

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

@cksurfsdude - As a 60 something guy I’m hoping to get a round in with this thing working before the next millennium.

Had it on yesterday as I approached the first tee, everything synced fine, the course came up. Got to the tee and there was the first hole in all its splendor - 362 to the middle - yes, I thought, here we go.

But alas the battery looked like a ghost. I showed it to one of my playing companions who knew nothing, to the next whose an attorney and knows less but will learn and bill you for it as he does. And then our last guy weighed in. At 57 he was the youngster in the group. But also he does IT for a major health care provider. With his expertise he was able to say, “The battery needs to be recharged, did you bring the chord?” Just as the watch screen was going blank.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

here is a scenario...

lets say my last 2 rounds i dont hit the green in regulation on 9 holes and use my 9 iron to roll it close .. now in the remaining 9 i only use the 9 for a couple of full shots, wont this get the average distance of my 9 iron down considerably ? is there an option to not count the 9 chips in the average distance of that club ?

Callaway Rogue 11.5 Deg Synergy Stiff 50G -NOT FITTED CRACKED HEAD

:callaway-small: XR 16 3 Wood Stiff - NOT FITTED

:taylormade-small: RBZ Stage 2 3 HYBRID Stiff - NOT FITTED

:taylormade-small: M2 5-PW  1 deg Upright S300 Stiff - Fitted 😃😃

:mizuno-small: 48 Deg  

:callaway-small: MD3 52 56 60 

:callaway-small: White Hot Putter

:callaway-small: ChromeSoft/ ChromeSoft Truvis / :titelist-small: Pro V1x / :taylormade-small: TP5X

9 hours ago, revkev said:

@cksurfsdude - As a 60 something guy I’m hoping to get a round in with this thing working before the next millennium.

Had it on yesterday as I approached the first tee, everything synced fine, the course came up. Got to the tee and there was the first hole in all its splendor - 362 to the middle - yes, I thought, here we go.

But alas the battery looked like a ghost. I showed it to one of my playing companions who knew nothing, to the next whose an attorney and knows less but will learn and bill you for it as he does. And then our last guy weighed in. At 57 he was the youngster in the group. But also he does IT for a major health care provider. With his expertise he was able to say, “The battery needs to be recharged, did you bring the chord?” Just as the watch screen was going blank.

emoji33.png

.. Bummer man.... 😄

Rev, the only thing you did wrong was wear the ShotScope as a _watch_!

Even though it looks like a watch, and acts like a watch .. the battery in it just doesn't allow it to be used as such...

After fully charging it - turn it off (Power button on top-left, then "Yes" to "Shutdown?"). And don't turn it on again until literally just a few minutes before you're ready to tee off.

Hope that helps!

Oh, Also note - I've had an issue with it not properly recognizing the correct position of my first few tee shots .. so try to take a few extra practice swings close to where you intend to hit from; this should allow the watch enough time to recognize the club (I use my 4H a lot but the watch may default to "Driver" if it doesn't pick up the club's tag) and to get a position "fix".

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

9 hours ago, Dr. Golf said:

here is a scenario...

lets say my last 2 rounds i dont hit the green in regulation on 9 holes and use my 9 iron to roll it close .. now in the remaining 9 i only use the 9 for a couple of full shots, wont this get the average distance of my 9 iron down considerably ? is there an option to not count the 9 chips in the average distance of that club ?

Yes there is. You need to mark those shots as "positional".

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Yes there is. You need to mark those shots as "positional".

It also knocks out outliers anyway.
If you want to know your playing distances you should be looking at "P-average" not "Average".
P-average throws out outliers and tries to give a more accurate impression of what you should be expecting the club to do on a full shot.

Self taught golfer trying hard to improve his game. Started playing early summer 2016.

Instagram @makingscratch : https://www.instagram.com/makingscratch/

Twitter @makingscratchUK : https://twitter.com/makingscratchuk

WITB:

• Driver : Ping G400 - Tour65 Stiff 44"
  • Fairway : Taylormade Burner 2.0 15deg - Reax-R
  • Hybrid : Taylormade M2 22deg - Flex-R
  • Irons : 4-6 Srixon Z765, 7-PW Srixon Z965 - Nippon Modus 105 S
  • Wedges
    • 52deg Cleveland CG15
    • 56deg Vokey SM5 F-Grind - Nippon ProModus 130 TX
    • 60deg Miura K-Grind - TT DG Spinner
  • Putter : Evnroll ER2
  • Ball : Vice Pro Plus

Proud owner of a slowly approaching complete archive of Titleist's blades circa 2000-2014 and a Wilson FatShaft CI10 blade putter in perfect condition (seriously, try Googling it and look at the state of the few that show up) which I bought when at college and just happens to look like it's stamped with my daughter's name, born 14 years after I bought it...

I've perused through this thread, and I have a question.  For anyone with smaller/narrower wrists, how does hit fit?  I wear a TomTom Golf GPS watch now, and I bought it primarily because it was smaller.  The ShotScope v2 is 62mm tall.  That happens to be the entire width of my wrist.  is the underside curved or anything so that it at least fits the contour of my wrist?  Or is it just a big rectangular block?

~Rock

I've perused through this thread, and I have a question.  For anyone with smaller/narrower wrists, how does hit fit?  I wear a TomTom Golf GPS watch now, and I bought it primarily because it was smaller.  The ShotScope v2 is 62mm tall.  That happens to be the entire width of my wrist.  is the underside curved or anything so that it at least fits the contour of my wrist?  Or is it just a big rectangular block?
~Rock
I like to think my wrists are along the same line as yours and it fits me pretty well. The rubber band and way it hooks on is pretty convenient. The screen part is on the larger side, but for me I got used to it pretty quickly and after a few rounds I don't even notice it. It's a great decide, and even better if you like stats. The leaderboards are fun as well. It takes a few rounds to learn how it works and all the features, but I don't play a round without it these days... Unless I forget to charge it

I have fairly small wrists and I have no problem getting it adjusted properly, although if i go one hole too tight, the buckle side gets pressed into the outside of my wrist right where the bone is. It's not too noticeable, but after a while, I know it's there.

Like @dhartmann34, it did not take long for me to barely notice it is there, even though the size is on the big side.

So is the bottom flat or curved?  Thanks for the insight.  And yes, I am interested in this device for its stat tracking, as well as the fact that I don't think my TomTom watch has much life left in it (battery life dramatically dropped at the end of last season).

~Rock

So is the bottom flat or curved?  Thanks for the insight.  And yes, I am interested in this device for its stat tracking, as well as the fact that I don't think my TomTom watch has much life left in it (battery life dramatically dropped at the end of last season).
~Rock
You can see here it's flat and then rounded at the edgesshotscope_2.600x600.jpg

On 4/26/2019 at 7:40 PM, MaxEntropy said:

Today I started hovering over the hole a little longer to give the GPS more time to get an accurate lock for the pin location and they looked more realistic when I reviewed my round

Yep - that works! Held the watch face-up over the hole for a count of three before pressing the number of putts button; post-round review looked better!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

~Rock
Also, there's a 28 day return policy if you can't get used to the watch or don't like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.  Great review.  I'm glad you had a great experience with it.  I've had a different take.  Instead of starting a duplicate topic I figure I'd post in this unofficial review 😉

The 28 Day money back thing - watch out!  Its not 28 days from when its delivered, its 28 days from the moment you order.  So if they ship 3-4 days later due to holiday/weekend and it takes 3-4 days to arrive you actually have a 19 or 18 day money back time frame.  Now they're good people so they honored my request even though it was exactly 28 days from when they shipped it LOL so - glad they've said they'd take it back and refund my money.  I shipped it back today.  Sadly too because I really wanted this to work awesome.

The install, setup, activation etc are all no brainers stupid easy so I won't talk about them.  I'll try to just give you guys the true low down dirty truth without glowing fluff like I'm a paid sponsor.

The thing misses ALLOT OF SHOTS.  Like after shooting 77, you'll download the round and see you shot 55.  So you go through the holes and realize about 3-6 holes get completely missed on average!  This isn't the high and its not the low, its the average.  I wish it was like 1 or 2 chip shots a round.  Its usually short game shots (chips, putts, etc) and I have no idea what happens with 3 holes in a row get missed like you never played them.  I'm not a big guy - 5'7" weighing 140lbs - thin would be a statement.  I wore this as far down as I could stomach because at a certain tightness it starts to pinch your skin on your wrist - not an issue, I can withstand pain no problems.  But I'm saying this because I wasn't wearing the darn band half way up my arm but that darn 10cm max sensor distance is a deal breaker.  Wearing it as far down as possible the rim of the glove would hit the next hole button constantly.  It says to take allot of practice swings - 4 practice swings hits the next hole button 4 times and you look down and you went from hole 9 to hole 15 and I'd bet now its not registering a damn shot.  The next hole button is really a deal breaker - no matter how I wore the watch - tried right hand, left hand, turning it upsidedown backwards, etc - nothing fixes all the issues, it either misses shots, holes or in one case the complete round.  So I was really getting down because this broke my bank at 159 - I know, its normally much more expensive - but that's what you get when you wait 2 years after release and look for sales, etc.

So I dove in and couldn't wait to play the whole season and look at my stats to see what I could work on.  But everyone you play with will say stuff like 'why you keep messing with that thing?  isn't it distracting?' you rattle off what it can do and their eyes widen and they usually say something like 'seems too high tech for me' or 'seems like more trouble than its worth, you keep messing with it and getting angry its not picking up the correct hole, you're getting out of your game constantly looking at it and taking all those practice swings.'

So get prepared to take flack from folks about messing with the watch all the time.  The GPS is spot on, loved it and it was my first time using a wearable and have to say once they improve it (by taking my suggestions I hope) I'll definitely try the V3 if they release one.  I suggested they increase the sensor distance from 10cm to like 7 inches.  10cm is a little less than 4 inches by the way.  Keep in mind the end of the grip the sensor is on sticks out the back of your left hand for right handed golfers - the watch is on the top of your wrist - my wrist is skinny too, I can't imagine if you had a thick wrist - it would be too far away immediately.  Like I said I wear this as far down as possible because it needs to be close enough - its barly in range man!  Barely in range and its so close to the area where the wrist bends - it gets pushed by the glove and bones in my hand!  So can't get much clearer on this - I can't see how it will pick up most shots unless you maybe grip down 1 or so inches down the shaft leaving the butt sticking further out, closer to the watch.

Anyhow that's my take.  I bought one, tried it for about 7 rounds of golf and practiced with it to get used to the pinch, etc, I tried taking the glove and cutting the cuff off, that allows the watch to slide even closer but then the actual hands or Velcro closure will still push the next hole button.

I recommended they extend the range on sensors - 6-8 inches at least - AND make it a touch screen.  This way no way could someone inadvertently hit a button without intentionally doing so.  Outside of all this I loved it.  The stats, etc.  Love it but this version isn't for me.

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

Hmm.  Great review.  I'm glad you had a great experience with it.  I've had a different take.  Instead of starting a duplicate topic I figure I'd post in this unofficial review
The 28 Day money back thing - watch out!  Its not 28 days from when its delivered, its 28 days from the moment you order.  So if they ship 3-4 days later due to holiday/weekend and it takes 3-4 days to arrive you actually have a 19 or 18 day money back time frame.  Now they're good people so they honored my request even though it was exactly 28 days from when they shipped it LOL so - glad they've said they'd take it back and refund my money.  I shipped it back today.  Sadly too because I really wanted this to work awesome.
The install, setup, activation etc are all no brainers stupid easy so I won't talk about them.  I'll try to just give you guys the true low down dirty truth without glowing fluff like I'm a paid sponsor.
The thing misses ALLOT OF SHOTS.  Like after shooting 77, you'll download the round and see you shot 55.  So you go through the holes and realize about 3-6 holes get completely missed on average!  This isn't the high and its not the low, its the average.  I wish it was like 1 or 2 chip shots a round.  Its usually short game shots (chips, putts, etc) and I have no idea what happens with 3 holes in a row get missed like you never played them.  I'm not a big guy - 5'7" weighing 140lbs - thin would be a statement.  I wore this as far down as I could stomach because at a certain tightness it starts to pinch your skin on your wrist - not an issue, I can withstand pain no problems.  But I'm saying this because I wasn't wearing the darn band half way up my arm but that darn 10cm max sensor distance is a deal breaker.  Wearing it as far down as possible the rim of the glove would hit the next hole button constantly.  It says to take allot of practice swings - 4 practice swings hits the next hole button 4 times and you look down and you went from hole 9 to hole 15 and I'd bet now its not registering a damn shot.  The next hole button is really a deal breaker - no matter how I wore the watch - tried right hand, left hand, turning it upsidedown backwards, etc - nothing fixes all the issues, it either misses shots, holes or in one case the complete round.  So I was really getting down because this broke my bank at 159 - I know, its normally much more expensive - but that's what you get when you wait 2 years after release and look for sales, etc.
So I dove in and couldn't wait to play the whole season and look at my stats to see what I could work on.  But everyone you play with will say stuff like 'why you keep messing with that thing?  isn't it distracting?' you rattle off what it can do and their eyes widen and they usually say something like 'seems too high tech for me' or 'seems like more trouble than its worth, you keep messing with it and getting angry its not picking up the correct hole, you're getting out of your game constantly looking at it and taking all those practice swings.'
So get prepared to take flack from folks about messing with the watch all the time.  The GPS is spot on, loved it and it was my first time using a wearable and have to say once they improve it (by taking my suggestions I hope) I'll definitely try the V3 if they release one.  I suggested they increase the sensor distance from 10cm to like 7 inches.  10cm is a little less than 4 inches by the way.  Keep in mind the end of the grip the sensor is on sticks out the back of your left hand for right handed golfers - the watch is on the top of your wrist - my wrist is skinny too, I can't imagine if you had a thick wrist - it would be too far away immediately.  Like I said I wear this as far down as possible because it needs to be close enough - its barly in range man!  Barely in range and its so close to the area where the wrist bends - it gets pushed by the glove and bones in my hand!  So can't get much clearer on this - I can't see how it will pick up most shots unless you maybe grip down 1 or so inches down the shaft leaving the butt sticking further out, closer to the watch.

Anyhow that's my take.  I bought one, tried it for about 7 rounds of golf and practiced with it to get used to the pinch, etc, I tried taking the glove and cutting the cuff off, that allows the watch to slide even closer but then the actual hands or Velcro closure will still push the next hole button.

I recommended they extend the range on sensors - 6-8 inches at least - AND make it a touch screen.  This way no way could someone inadvertently hit a button without intentionally doing so.  Outside of all this I loved it.  The stats, etc.  Love it but this version isn't for me.

That's crazy. I've had pretty much none of the issues you had, except for a missed shot here or there. I think 3 is the most I've had in a round. Fits fine on my wrist and I'm a fairly skinny guy. I never take 4+ practice swings. Sorry your go with it wasn't as good as many folks I've seen. I absolutely love it.

Definitely nice to have the 28 days from ordering to return it though.

1 hour ago, B81Smith said:

Hmm.  Great review.  I'm glad you had a great experience with it.  I've had a different take.  Instead of starting a duplicate topic I figure I'd post in this unofficial review 😉

Sorry it didn't work out for you! 

I have not had many issues at all - missed a couple chips or putts here and there, but not enough to bother me. I have a had a mysterious couple of additional shots show up that I haven't figured out yet. I have had to do no fiddling with it on the course besides pin collection. 

My only complaints are in the data presentation (laptop seems much more detailed than phone) and I would love to see either strokes gained or category handicap like the Arccos.