Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Dom's 2018 WITB (UPDATED 12-27-17)

Hello My Golf Spy Community,
My name is Dominic Scaletta. I am a high level junior golfer from Inverness, IL. Here are some of my tournament results/rankings/other accomplishments...

Junior Golf Scoreboard Overall: 435
Junior Golf Scoreboard 2020: 53
Junior Golf Scoreboard 2020 IL: 1
Junior Golf Scoreboard IL Overall: 6

AJGA Overall: 420
AJGA 2020: 67
AJGA 2020 IL: 1

Tournaments/other accomplishments:

(2013) Set a record in the state of IL for winning every single regular season event I played in the Illinois Junior Golf Association.

(2013) Shot lowest tournament score, 65 (-7)

(2013) Won Little People's Golf Championships, previously played by top touring professionals including Rory McIlroy and Zach Johnson. Came back from 4 shots down with 6 holes to play.

(2014) Became youngest to ever qualify for Illinois State Junior Amateur at age 12.

(2014) Finished in third at the World Stars of Junior Golf with a three-day score of -5.

(2015) Competed in IMG Academy and USKG Teen World Championships.

(2015) Won over 50% of tournaments played in 2015 (7/13).

(2015) Won Little People's Golf Championships for the second time in 2015.

(2015) Helped lead team Illinois to qualify for 2015 PGA Jr. League National Championships in Orlando, FL, (Came in 6th overall out of 2500 teams across the Nation).

(2015) Was featured live on Golf Channel's Morning Drive.

(2016) Finished second at the Starburst Junior Golf Classic with the low round of the tournament on day two, second round 68 (-4).

(2016) Finished T-8 at the AJGA Junior at Mill Creek (first ever AJGA event).

(2017) Shot 70 in the opening round of the Western Junior Amateur Championship.

(2017) Finished 2nd at the AJGA Sean Foley Academy event with a three score of 208 (-8).

(2017) Finished 6th at the AJGA at Calumet with rounds of 72-71-72.

(2017) Became the youngest to ever qualify for the Illinois Open Championship.

(2017) Finished 63rd in my first pro event, the Illinois Open Championship. With rounds of 75-71.

Instagram: @dominic_scaletta
FB: Dominic Scaletta
Youtube: Dominic Scaletta Golf

I understand this is a WITB thread, so I won't continue to talk about myself, but about my bag. Here are some pictures (recently picked up the "Cash is King" Blade cover in a trade and got the Seamus "SnowTrooper" covers for Christmas!

IMG_4760.JPGIMG_4767.JPGIMG_4765.JPGIMG_4766.JPG

Driver: Taylormade M2 2017 8* w/ Project X PXV 39. I love this driver and it has treated me very well... This year I relied heavily on ball striking and driving as my putting and chipping are not where they should be. (I am working on fixing the putting a chipping and if I can get them to a proper level with my already good ball-striking and driving, I don't see a tournament I can't compete at). 

3 Wood: Callaway XR16 14.5* w/Project X LZ Handcrafted 60. I love this three wood and it is a rocket! I have and will always hit/test the latest and greatest fairway woods, but I doubt this will be knocked out for a long while. 

IMG_4774.JPGIMG_4778.JPG

2 Iron: Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. w/KBS Tour Prototype Hybrid 85. I really like this club and hit it well, it just doesn't have a super "solid" sound and sometimes impact feel is off. But it works and the only other driving iron I am thinking about switching to is the Apex UT 18* from a couple years back, as I had that in the bag for a while and it did well. Only problem is, I left it at my coaches facility and it disappeared, so going to have a hard time finding it or replacing it. 

4-PW: Taylormade P790 w/Sure Stix Custom Shafts. I would say I have hit about 50-ish shots with these and absolutely love them! Spin is a bit higher than my old irons and distances are 5-10 yards longer carry with less dispersion and no "PXG or Apex Jumper's", they have been very consistent thus far.

IMG_4769.JPGIMG_4783.JPG

50,55,60: Club Nut Vanilla Wedges w/Sure Stix Custom Shafts. I really like these wedges! I have only been able to hit them inside, but the feel and check/spin has been pretty solid thus far. I was also able to put my own grind on them to really make them my own. On the 50 (48) and 55 (54) I ground the topline, toe and leading edge to make them a bit "straighter", I also ground some of the offset off of the 48 to make it look better (to me) at address. The 60 I put a P-Grind on it which gives it a ton of versatility IMO and just left alone the "rounded" shape as it looks good to me on the 60. 

IMG_4788.JPGIMG_4787.JPG

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 "Custom Shop". I really like this putter and it looks cool, but I am considering making a switch. Because I am not a great putter, my coach and I re-vamped my whole setup/stroke and this style of putter doesn't seem to work to well with that. I am wanted to get something with a bit more of a slant neck like the O-Works 7S or a blade with a slant neck, as this should help my new setup feel a bit more natural. Some of you may notice the weights are missing, I took them out in order to give myself a really good feel and it has been good so far. Hoping if I do switch putters, I can get one in a lighter head-weight, similar to this. 

IMG_4781.JPGIMG_4779.JPGIMG_4780.JPGIMG_4782.JPG

Ball: TP5x. No pictures, but I love these balls! I have tested and tried TONS of different balls and these out-perform them by a mile. These are long, with low spin off the tee, but feel great and spin well around the greens. They are ridiculously good and I hope TM stays in this direction as far as golf ball, when the next TM "player's" ball comes out. 

Bag: OUUL Waterproof. No pictures and not a lot to say, except that this is a really nice bag at a great price point IMO. Looks good, solid amount of pockets, individual club dividers, and it's waterproof, you just can't beat it IMO. 

Accessories: Here are some pictures of random accessories I use, some neat stuff in there but nothing too fancy. Got a St. Michael ball marker which was given to me by a good friend, a Tyson Lamb Divot tool, Bushnell Pro X2, T.I.N Box Partners Yardage Book Cover, my Italia Boxing Glove's bag tag and the Pill Golf Balls for practice, Paul was nice enough to have my name and signature put on them, they looks sweet and have helped a lot IMO.

IMG_4801.JPGIMG_4803.JPGIMG_4804.JPGIMG_4798.JPGIMG_4790.JPGIMG_4791.JPGIMG_4796.JPGIMG_4797.JPG

IMG_4800.JPGIMG_4808.JPG

I hope you all enjoy this thread! Golf is my passion and one day I hope to play on the PGA Tour. Equipment is a vital part of my golf game and this community has really helped me to understand a lot about my equipment. I am excited to share my passion of golf with you guys and the journey of my golf career, wherever it takes me!

All the best,
Dominic Scaletta

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the site. Great looking set-up

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Welcome! That's quite the resume.

How'd you get hooked up with Club Nut? I'd never heard of them but those Vanilla wedges look sexy.

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

Welcome to MGS. Looks like you have a great start on a golf career.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Welcome! That's quite the resume.

How'd you get hooked up with Club Nut? I'd never heard of them but those Vanilla wedges look sexy.

I stumbled upon them on Facebook and talked to the owner through email, he ended up sending me a set and I really like them! Leading edge is a touch too rounded for my eye, but it's not anything a simple bench grinder can't fix!

Welcome to the forum--- Lead tape on the driver I like this kid already!!! WOW! some resume 

BTW That resume qualifies you to give me at LEAST 3 up a side if we ever play and that may increase as I age and you get stronger. Like others have said feel free to chime in any time because we need some "young blood input " around here because us old farts are getting stale and crusty. Top notch equipment you have there.

If you have not figured it out yet I am the resident redneck and classic club ho around here. I am also known as Dr Lead Tape

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thanks for the love guys. Have been a long time member of GolfWRX, but lately it seems to be more like RulesWRX, so I decided to take a break. And so far I am VERY much enjoying MGS.

That is because you have been in the wrong forums on WRX-- I am over there too same name same avatar. You are correct and there are certain forums and certain places i do not go on there. This is a 180* different ball game here. We do not have all that bull crap here

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Welcome!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Welcome to MGS! No doubt you will be an active and informative contributor 🏌️⛳️

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

That is because you have been in the wrong forums on WRX-- I am over there too same name same avatar. You are correct and there are certain forums and certain places i do not go on there. This is a 180* different ball game here. We do not have all that bull crap here

Yes, I agree. Probably should stay away from certain forums/subjects.

Welcome to the forum--- Lead tape on the driver I like this kid already!!! WOW! some resume

BTW That resume qualifies you to give me at LEAST 3 up a side if we ever play and that may increase as I age and you get stronger. Like others have said feel free to chime in any time because we need some "young blood input " around here because us old farts are getting stale and crusty. Top notch equipment you have there.

If you have not figured it out yet I am the resident redneck and classic club ho around here. I am also known as Dr Lead Tape

Lol Stu,

I know you from WRX and I will do my best to give my "millennial" point of view on certain subjects. Yeah, I'm a part of the lead tape mafia as well. And so far it has worked superbly on my driver.

Update: New Ouul waterproof bag came in and here is my mini review. 

Looks: Wow, looks like Ping Hoofer/4 Series but better. Has sleek, high end look and the black is super classy. The bag is a bit "short" if you will, so my clubs seem to come out more than other bags. But I actually don't mind this, as I think it presents your sticks better. 

Functionality: What I really like about this bag is #1, it lightweight and waterproof (3.7 LBS.) I also like that each section has INDIVIDUAL dividers, meaning not club tangle! The one downside to this bag is there is no water pouch, and there is no pocket above the ball pocket for my rangefinder. But I can deal with that. The one other downside is that the legs bottoms seem to slip on concrete/bare ground, but in the grass/ on turf they seem fine. 

Cost: They are fairly cheap. You can get one from Amazon for $150, which is almost half as much as the Sun Mountains which are $270-$300. Link to Amazon.

End: Although there are a couple downsides, I would definitely recommend this bag. It's compact, lightweight, waterproof, cheap, looks good, and functions well. If you guys are interested definitely check them out, they are worth the investment IMO.

Glad you made it over to MGS.   As a few have said, we are a good bunch here with lots of great players as well, young and old.   I always enjoy hearing from better players and their approach to the game. Have you decided on college yet, that you can say?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Glad you made it over to MGS. As a few have said, we are a good bunch here with lots of great players as well, young and old. I always enjoy hearing from better players and their approach to the game. Have you decided on college yet, that you can say?

Currently talking to a lot of coaches/schools and going on visits. Visited Lipscomb University a few weeks back and sat down with Coach Brewer. Going to visit the University of Arizona January 13-14, will sit down with coach Anderson and attend a U of A basketball game.

Currently talking to a lot of coaches/schools and going on visits. Visited Lipscomb University a few weeks back and sat down with Coach Brewer. Going to visit the University of Arizona January 13-14, will sit down with coach Anderson and attend a U of A basketball game.

A young guy could do a lot worse than going to school at Arizona.....Just sayin  ;)    Good luck in whatever you decide. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whilst I am still trying to figure out my equipment for 2018, I think this is the direction I am heading in...

Driver: M3/M4 w/PX PXV 39 5.5 tipped to 6.0/6.5
3 Wood: Epic w/PX LZ Handcrafted 60 6.0
5 Wood: Epic w/Oban Steel Prototype 
4 Iron: X-Forged 21* UT (bent weak) w/SureStix Custom
5-PW: MP18 MB or Srixon Z965 w/SureStix Custom 
48*/54*: Wilson FG Tour PMP w/SureStix Custom
60*: Taylormade Hi-Toe w/SureStix Custom 
Putter: SeeMore FGP Blade 
Ball:TP5X

Also, I have set up a new GoFundMe Campaign and I ask you all check it out please. https://www.gofundme...-pga-tour-dream

All the best,
DominicScalettaGolf

Doesn't seem like you need a GoFundMe page with all of that high-end equipment, not to mention all of the unnecessary stuff (Seamus driver/fairway headcovers, Custom Shop putter, Lamb divot tool, personalized leather yardage book cover, stamps on irons and wedges, Handcrafted vs. standard Project X shafts, etc.). Go get a summer job if you feel like that isn't enough...

(BTW, at the bottom of your GoFundMe page, you used the incorrect form of "whether")

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Doesn't seem like you need a GoFundMe page with all of that high-end equipment, not to mention all of the unnecessary stuff (Seamus driver/fairway headcovers, Custom Shop putter, Lamb divot tool, personalized leather yardage book cover, stamps on irons and wedges, Handcrafted vs. standard Project X shafts, etc.). Go get a summer job if you feel like that isn't enough...

(BTW, at the bottom of your GoFundMe page, you used the incorrect form of "whether")

All of the equipment was given to me by companies, or I took old equipment and sold/traded it for new stuff. This includes the shafts. 

Custom shop putter was paid for by me.

Seamus Covers = Christmas Gift 

Lamb Divot Tool = Christmas Gift 

Custom Pouch = Christmas Gift 

Stamps were done for free and all club heads in my bag were sent to me for free. 

Irons don't have stamps, they are GolfDotz sent to me for free.

I will correct my typo in the GoFundMe, so thanks for pointing that out. 

As I stated in my GoFundMe, if I had time for a job I would get one, but I truly don't.

Appreciate you trying to achieve your dream, but a GoFundMe account so you get better equipment and lessons etc doesn't seem right.

I mean, I have a full time job, am a dad and husband, and i have a mortgage, daycare, and tons of other expenses that limit my ability to spend the time and money I'd like to on golf.  Does that mean I can set up a GoFundMe account so I can but the equipment and get the lessons I want, but cannot afford, to to my current life circumstances?

All of the equipment was given to me by companies, or I took old equipment and sold/traded it for new stuff. This includes the shafts.

Custom shop putter was paid for by me.

Seamus Covers = Christmas Gift

Lamb Divot Tool = Christmas Gift

Custom Pouch = Christmas Gift

Stamps were done for free and all club heads in my bag were sent to me for free.

Irons don't have stamps, they are GolfDotz sent to me for free.

I will correct my typo in the GoFundMe, so thanks for pointing that out.

As I stated in my GoFundMe, if I had time for a job I would get one, but I truly don't.

I'm 17. I had a pretty solid lawn care buisiness for about five years, and I'm going to get a job at a club this spring so I can pay for my car insurance and gas. And you know what I have to think about next? Yeah, student loans. The last clubs my parents paid for were kid's irons that we got used off of Craigslist. From that point on, I've worked in order pay for my golf equipment. We can't afford lessons (I'm a 6.7 index, though), I don't play in very many tournaments, especially not AJGA tourneys (I know how much those cost). it's hard enough just to get out golfing with my dad once every few weeks. I am going to donate to a real charity, not a help-me-buy-more-stuff "charity." A GoFundMe page for this type of thing isn't very noble. Here's what I'm saying: make enough time to go get a job.

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Whilst I am still trying to figure out my equipment for 2018, I think this is the direction I am heading in...

Driver: M3/M4 w/PX PXV 39 5.5 tipped to 6.0/6.5

3 Wood: Epic w/PX LZ Handcrafted 60 6.0

5 Wood: Epic w/Oban Steel Prototype

4 Iron: X-Forged 21* UT (bent weak) w/SureStix Custom

5-PW: MP18 MB or Srixon Z965 w/SureStix Custom

48*/54*: Wilson FG Tour PMP w/SureStix Custom

60*: Taylormade Hi-Toe w/SureStix Custom

Putter: SeeMore FGP Blade

Ball:TP5X

Also, I have set up a new GoFundMe Campaign and I ask you all check it out please. https://www.gofundme...-pga-tour-dream

All the best,

DominicScalettaGolf

Young man I think you're getting a couple very helpful lessons here if you are interested in learning them.

First off you have a cream of the crop bag. You will not find lower scores by chasing more gear. Now it's time to put the tools to work.

Secondly your post comes across a bit like "look at my stuff, send me money so I can get more". I'm quite sure that's not your intent at all, but it is a bit tone-deaf. Fortunately most of us here are adults and expect teens to be a bit tone-deaf. We have them in our homes! We used to be them!

You will find encouragement and support here, but I would gently counsel you not to use this space to tout high end product and chase $$ and pivot more toward what you're working on in your game. That is a topic that all here can relate to. Boutique clubs and hand crafted putter covers are not the world that most of us live in or are particularly sympathetic to.

This is meant to be friendly advice. Feel free to use it or discard it as you see fit. My teenager ignores my words daily so you won't hurt my feelings by thinking I'm full of .

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Appreciate you trying to achieve your dream, but a GoFundMe account so you get better equipment and lessons etc doesn't seem right.

I mean, I have a full time job, am a dad and husband, and i have a mortgage, daycare, and tons of other expenses that limit my ability to spend the time and money I'd like to on golf.  Does that mean I can set up a GoFundMe account so I can but the equipment and get the lessons I want, but cannot afford, to to my current life circumstances?

Not using the GoFundMe for equipment, as that would actually violate my amateur status. Using it for tournament expenses and other costly competitive golfing expenses.  

I'm 17. I had a pretty solid lawn care buisiness for about five years, and I'm going to get a job at a club this spring so I can pay for my car insurance and gas. And you know what I have to think about next? Yeah, student loans. The last clubs my parents paid for were kid's irons that we got used off of Craigslist. From that point on, I've worked in order pay for my golf equipment. We can't afford lessons (I'm a 6.7 index, though), I don't play in very many tournaments, especially not AJGA tourneys (I know how much those cost). it's hard enough just to get out golfing with my dad once every few weeks. I am going to donate to a real charity, not a help-me-buy-more-stuff "charity." A GoFundMe page for this type of thing isn't very noble. Here's what I'm saying: make enough time to go get a job.

That's great, congrats on the successful business! I too am thinking about student loans, which is definitely not fun. It seems you are fortunate enough to have a car, so congrats on that as well. I don't pay for my equipment, my parents don't either. Companies send me equipment during the year to use. Not to seem like a dick, but, being a 6.7 index you probably don't get into many AJGA's, so I wouldn't say you don't play them because they are expensive. I haven't golfed with my dad in months, he works from 6 am to 10 pm every single day. As stated in the GoFundMe, it wasn't set up to buy equipment it was set up to help with costly golfing expenses. I actually sort of have a job in retail arbitrage, I buy limited items from Scotty, Bettinardi, Lamb, etc. and flip them for profit. So when I am free I do some of that as well.     

Young man I think you're getting a couple very helpful lessons here if you are interested in learning them.

First off you have a cream of the crop bag. You will not find lower scores by chasing more gear. Now it's time to put the tools to work.

Secondly your post comes across a bit like "look at my stuff, send me money so I can get more". I'm quite sure that's not your intent at all, but it is a bit tone-deaf. Fortunately most of us here are adults and expect teens to be a bit tone-deaf. We have them in our homes! We used to be them!

You will find encouragement and support here, but I would gently counsel you not to use this space to tout high end product and chase $$ and pivot more toward what you're working on in your game. That is a topic that all here can relate to. Boutique clubs and hand crafted putter covers are not the world that most of us live in or are particularly sympathetic to.

This is meant to be friendly advice. Feel free to use it or discard it as you see fit. My teenager ignores my words daily so you won't hurt my feelings by thinking I'm full of .

I never thought I will find lower scores in new equipment and I know that. I work harder than many people seem to think, given I drive to my coaches facility 1hr away, 4 days a week for 5 hrs a day and workout 5 days a week. 

I tout the few high-end products I have because it draws an audience. Example: Pure745's WITB on GolfWRX.

All customizations, shafts, stamps, covers, etc. were either gifts, done/given to me for free, or paid for by myself. I don't feel it is that hard to understand this, yet I seem to have to say it over and over again. 

I have received kickback from many, many people for starting these but I truly don't understand why. 

Archived