TESTERS WANTED! ×

MGS Outing In Myrtle Beach?

Golfspy_CG2

So CG2, I applaud your effort in trying to get this together but as Screaming A Smith would say... HOWEVA, I've been calculating my potential tax return and with that coming back smaller than I think and working with a limited budget I am going to drop out of this chance.

I'm disappointed for sure. Hopefully I go crush this Bar Exam at the end of February, start making that lawyer money, then maybe if/when we get around to late late summer early fall type trip I'll be in a much better spot financially to take it on or maybe a start of next year type thing.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to remove my name from definite attendee.  It ticks me off when people have to drop out of outings at the last minute so unless I'm 100 percent in, I'm out.  I'll be watching this thread and if I get the old truck repair bills caught up, I'll hollar. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So CG2, I applaud your effort in trying to get this together but as Screaming A Smith would say... HOWEVA, I've been calculating my potential tax return and with that coming back smaller than I think and working with a limited budget I am going to drop out of this chance.

I'm disappointed for sure. Hopefully I go crush this Bar Exam at the end of February, start making that lawyer money, then maybe if/when we get around to late late summer early fall type trip I'll be in a much better spot financially to take it on or maybe a start of next year type thing.

Thanks Berg. You gotta take care of the essentials first. And we'll all be pulling for you on that Bar. Then at the trip we do, we can all sit around the villa asking legal advice

I'm going to remove my name from definite attendee. It ticks me off when people have to drop out of outings at the last minute so unless I'm 100 percent in, I'm out. I'll be watching this thread and if I get the old truck repair bills caught up, I'll hollar.

I feel ya OG ans appreciate what your saying about last minute cancels. Get that truck back on the road and you never know!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Thanks Berg. You gotta take care of the essentials first. And we'll all be pulling for you on that Bar. Then at the trip we do, we can all sit around the villa asking legal advice

I feel ya OG ans appreciate what your saying about last minute cancels. Get that truck back on the road and you never know!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Buddy I really need a guys trip in a bad way.  I love the courses you are setting up as they are first class all the way however I'm a wantabe at best ...  Like you said, you never know.  If I see you have an odd number of attendees and I can swing this puppy,  I will certainly get the deposits you posted in on time.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well, the stars did align... sort of.

For my birthday, my wife is funding a trip to Myrtle Beach for a friend and I. He is only available in March, so we will be there 3/12-3/15 playing Grande Dunes, Wild Wing, TPC, and King's North. If any of you locals are around and available, let me know and I'll give details of tee times, etc. so we can try to hook up.

Of course, that means I am officially out for the April outing.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Well, the stars did align... sort of.

For my birthday, my wife is funding a trip to Myrtle Beach for a friend and I. He is only available in March, so we will be there 3/12-3/15 playing Grande Dunes, Wild Wing, TPC, and King's North. If any of you locals are around and available, let me know and I'll give details of tee times, etc. so we can try to hook up.

Of course, that means I am officially out for the April outing.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

That's great, sounds like a good time with some great courses!!  Enjoy!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Archived