Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Club fitters in/near Nashville

Qwkz51

Hoping to get fitted soon, I'm tall so I've already had some 1" extensions put in but that was just a friend suggestion. I need someone that will work with me and be thorough. I have a big but not wild swing. People tell me I swing too hard, but I don't feel like it's excessive.

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>

Hoping to get fitted soon, I'm tall so I've already had some 1" extensions put in but that was just a friend suggestion. I need someone that will work with me and be thorough. I have a big but not wild swing. People tell me I swing too hard, but I don't feel like it's excessive.

Im 6'5" not sure how tall u are Im 1" long 3up in 6/7 iron but not to sound cocky I can use any club - use club slash tool how it soles on the ground. your smart to get fit tho

Bags

I'm 6'4ish, 1" feels a lot better than when I was swinging stock length clubs. Right now I'm using cast clubs, so I guess I'll be going to a Forged Iron to get the lie/angle adjusted? What is Club slash tool? A couple of the older guys I play with "complain" or rib me to slow my swing down, that I shouldn't hit x-club x-distance. I'm guessing distance will be more true with up/down lie adjustment?  I was fitted for my driver, but it was in a store and the fitter, while nice wasn't as thorough as I thought he should be.

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>

Look up Profectus Golf in Nashville. Give them a call. Ask some questions. 

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

long answer - tool is club meaning however club soles on ground upright or flat I can make it work

look at ping if u want to go way upright they will go to 6 up forged clubs softer metal can be bent more up but remember the lies will change overtime with fordge clubs I like cast callaway guy good luck

remember for every 1" u make a club longer makes it roughly 1 more degree upright

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Check out the guys at Music City Golf also.  Really friendly and do a TON of fittings.  They also fit really high end equipment like Epon. Miura, and PXG if you're into that market but also do all other brands.

https://www.musiccitygolf.com/

My bag is a revolving door!

I'm not brand loyal, I'll hit whatever gives me best results that are in my price range.

Anyone have an idea what I'm looking to drop for a full bag fitting plus clubs? Obviously I know it will greatly depend on club manufacturer. 1000,1500, 2000?

Anyone have an idea what I'm looking to drop for a full bag fitting plus clubs? Obviously I know it will greatly depend on club manufacturer. 1000,1500, 2000?

Tough to say.

I've seen full bag fitting go from 100 and up.

Full bag of new clubs I'd guess 1500.

Hopefully whoever fits you can offer you a nice deal.

Good luck

Tazz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Looks like I'm headed to music city golf next Wed! Basically came down to spending money, profectus looked like maybe a little more indepth fitting, and while not expensive it was $200 more on top of the price of clubs. Music city doesn't charge for fitting if I purchase my clubs thru them. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Archived