TESTERS WANTED! ×

The one word survey results

chemclub

Interesting results.

https://mygolfspy.com/one-word-survey-results/

PING looks like the chivalrous knight in these results.

Just curious if MGS disclosed how many responses they received. Figured they would be more likely to let us know in the forum than on the main page. 

What were the total responses? 

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Interesting results.

https://mygolfspy.com/one-word-survey-results/

PING looks like the chivalrous knight in these results.

Just curious if MGS disclosed how many responses they received. Figured they would be more likely to let us know in the forum than on the main page. 

What were the total responses? 

Tony said in his comments, it was a little more than 5200 completed surveys.

I commented in Blog that the results weren't too surprising to me, and in some cases inline with what I voted.

I was disappointed to see Wilson score so high in the inferior product, that's just not correct.  Shows that a lot of people that took the survey haven't hit or demoed a Wilson club in the last 3 to 4 years.   Also the fact they scored high in uninspired shows where part of its issue is as well.  Wilson isn't getting its message or product out to enough golfers for them to see how good it is.   With the new C300 forged irons and driver, getting really high praise form those that have played it,  they need to do more marketing on it.   I think I've seen an increase in marketing with this release vs. what I've seen in the past, so maybe that will help. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

That was interesting. I thought it was funny that TM lead most of the negative categories. I guess they kind of feel like this right meow:

YpSadKi.gif

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

That was interesting. I thought it was funny that TM lead most of the negative categories. I guess they kind of feel like this right meow:

YpSadKi.gif

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I answered none of the above to a lot of the negative ones, such as inferior and dishonest.  I really dont' think there are any dishonest golf companies, but maybe I'm just naive. 

I do think the reason TMAG is so high on so many of those negative words, is it is paying for past sins.   I still shake my head when I read comments from golfers in blogs (not really here) about oh Taylor Made will come out with a new driver in 3 months and this one will be half price.   Well they haven't' been on a 3 or even 6 month cycle for a year or more at least and when they do it never results in a 50% drop on the previous model.

I'm sure there will be lots of hate on them when the M3/M4 are announced, but I'm really looking forward to them. 

Lifting my comments from the blog----

Thanks Tony and MGS- great poll, and as usual, outstanding analysis of individual's feelings about the industry. Since many purchases are based on “feelings” versus “facts” (our MGS community excepted) this says quite a bit- and the industry leaders are probably looking at this and contemplating how this jibes with their goals and how they are seen in the marketplace.

Keep up the great work!

Have to agree CG2, as I have always liked Wilson Staff (perhaps I am biased- they were the clubs that I learned the game with...the old DynaPowered blades from the 1960's - and I still have them, BTW)

Always thought they got the short end of any reviews- and they probably brought the 1960's budget into the 1980s and could not compete with Callaway, Titlist, TM or Ping...

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

I also commented in the blog that Wilson Staff isn't getting the respect that they deserve.  I am very happy with my WS clubs, and it's a shame that more people haven't gotten the opportunity to give them a true test.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My issue is that the 2 manufacturers who faired well in this survey don't have any equipment that I care for. I have never liked Ping products outside of their putters. Their irons are too clunky looking for my taste. And I have never like Titleist for anything, their products look good, but perform mediocre for my taste. Mizuno has also done well in the survey, but they don't make the some of their popular products in a LH model. It's either full out blades, or SGI, not much in between for the lefty.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

My issue is that the 2 manufacturers who faired well in this survey don't have any equipment that I care for. I have never liked Ping products outside of their putters. Their irons are too clunky looking for my taste. And I have never like Titleist for anything, their products look good, but perform mediocre for my taste. Mizuno has also done well in the survey, but they don't make the some of their popular products in a LH model. It's either full out blades, or SGI, not much in between for the lefty.

Have you tried/demoed the I200's from PING or the AP2 from Titleist.   In my opinion those are two offerings that could change your opinion on both companies. 

I think too many people are looking at it from a defensive position when others vote against their favorite OEM/current gamers. All of the PXG folks are so sad that everyone else hates their favorite brand -- who cares? If you like it, that's all that matters. If the popular (as voted by the readers) brands don't make anything you like, so what?

The Porsche v. Honda comment made me laugh, you have to be pretty brandwashed to try to compare irons in the same way cars are different. No one tells Porsche they're not allowed to make a 3.8L turbo 6cyl, where irons have to conform to R&A rules to keep the skill with the player.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Seems to me the positive results, somewhat, match the marketing dollars spent by the companies.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Honestly none of this really surprises me based on what I read here a daily basis

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

I like Wilson Staff, but survey shows they need to rebrand the line by dropping the Wilson name entierly. Maybe to just "Staff".

Nobody wants to drop $1,000 on a set of clubs, only to hear someone say "Nice clubs, I saw a set of Wilson clubs in Wal-Mart for $97; is that where you got yours?"

It is easy to devalue a brand; difficult to rebuild it back to elite status. They will never get the big-box, Wall-Mart smell off of the Wilson name. 

Titleist is a ball company that makes clubs on he side. I suspect most people were thinking of their balls and not their clubs when answering the survey.

Ping ugly? It is part of their appeal, as in "anything this ugly must be good, or they would never sell any." I suspect their recent offerings (which look pretty slick) have actually hurt the brand from that standpoint.

Have to agree CG2, as I have always liked Wilson Staff (perhaps I am biased- they were the clubs that I learned the game with...the old DynaPowered blades from the 1960's - and I still have them, BTW)

I think this comment is part of Wilsons problem. I know many folks who learned the game on Wilsons who then went to "better" (more expensive) brands when they were better. The perception/attitude is they graduated from Wilson because other brands were perceived to being for better players. 

Wilson might be trying to embrace this attitude rather than combatting it as a recent MGS post might indicate.

https://mygolfspy.com/first-look-wilson-staff-d350-hybridiron-set/

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Throw me in with the group stunned by the results of the inferior survey. Goes to show that getting products into big box stores still matters to alot of golfers. With Wilson and Tour Edge not having a large amount of visibility in the retail space at places like Dicks/GG and the like it means people don't get exposure to the good stuff they are doing and label them by an unfair and uninformed perception.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Titleist is a ball company that makes clubs on he side. I suspect most people were thinking of their balls and not their clubs when answering the survey.

Ping ugly? It is part of their appeal, as in "anything this ugly must be good, or they would never sell any." I suspect their recent offerings (which look pretty slick) have actually hurt the brand from that standpoint.

I would agree on the titleist comment - I really don't think of them as a club manufacturer.

I'm also a Ping lover and especially the new 400 line. I'm looking forward to trying out their new driver which I've heard great things about.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ping obviously was proud of getting the most trusted

https://twitter.com/mygolfspy/status/941390720325255168

Thst didn't copy correctly. That tweet was retreated by PING

A few interesting negative comments about PING CS. Wonder if that was old news as I had a couple of requests and found them very responsive.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Have you tried/demoed the I200's from PING or the AP2 from Titleist. In my opinion those are two offerings that could change your opinion on both companies.

I200's are way to clunky and boxy for my taste, and don't look good at address to me. the AP2's are nice, I have hit them before, but I can get other manufacturers clubs in the same category for much less money, I don't like paying “extra” just because it says titleist on it. When I go hit clubs, I hit whatever I can find in a LH model, sometimes even right handed to see how it feels off the face. I want to like some of the offerings from some manufactures, but when I'm standing over the ball theyvjust don't work for me. I'm not a big fan of TM but the p770's do look nice, there are a few Mizuno models I like, but I'm not sure if they make them in Lefty, when I get ready to upgrade to new I will be checking out whatever I can, who knows what I will end up with. They will be purchased with a few parameters.

1. Cost (have to be in the budget)

2. Must look good at address

After that I will try whatever I can.

I agree here some what. Ping I have never had any interest in and Titleist I still have a driver and play the Pro V1 but that is it. The company I play is in the mid major category.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Titleist a ball company only? Wow they'd be unhappy with that assessment.

Vokey, Scotty Cameron, AP irons, Jordan Spieth, Tiger winning majors with his Titleist driver.....

I think they make clubs too. Other than the drivers and woods I've never liked them but I sure know they make them and when I see them in someone's bag I'm looking for a name on the side of it.

Like others I was disappointed that Wilson didn't fare better. Some of the comments here have helped me to understand why. If Barbajo pops in he should relay them to Wilson.

I can live with my C200's. That's all that I require from my irons.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I200's are way to clunky and boxy for my taste, and don't look good at address to me. the AP2's are nice, I have hit them before, but I can get other manufacturers clubs in the same category for much less money, I don't like paying “extra” just because it says titleist on it. When I go hit clubs, I hit whatever I can find in a LH model, sometimes even right handed to see how it feels off the face. I want to like some of the offerings from some manufactures, but when I'm standing over the ball theyvjust don't work for me. I'm not a big fan of TM but the p770's do look nice, there are a few Mizuno models I like, but I'm not sure if they make them in Lefty, when I get ready to upgrade to new I will be checking out whatever I can, who knows what I will end up with. They will be purchased with a few parameters.

1. Cost (have to be in the budget)

2. Must look good at address

After that I will try whatever I can.

I used to feel the same way about clubs; drivers, irons, and putters.  Then I read the MGS blog about putters, and why would people buy a putter for looks and not performance.  I know there are people that still buy because it looks good to them, but I always wondered why someone would buy a putter over another that performs better.  

For me the same is true for irons.  I love the look of a muscle back, and I still occasionally play my set of Macgregor VIPs after I reshafted them because they look good and feel great when I hit them well.  However, I can't hit them as consistently as other irons.  I bought Ping i20's when they first came out.  Hit them well and further.  My index went down.  I got used to the looks because I liked my scores.  

My point is don't automatically dismiss clubs because of their looks.  When you get ready to replace your irons, go get a fitting with an open mind.  Try different clubs.  It may be that the best irons for you may not be the best looking ones to you.  You can get used to the looks... and the scores.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Titleist a ball company only? Wow they'd be unhappy with that assessment.

Vokey, Scotty Cameron, AP irons, Jordan Spieth, Tiger winning majors with his Titleist driver.....

I think they make clubs too. Other than the drivers and woods I've never liked them but I sure know they make them and when I see them in someone's bag I'm looking for a name on the side of it.

Like others I was disappointed that Wilson didn't fare better. Some of the comments here have helped me to understand why. If Barbajo pops in he should relay them to Wilson.

I can live with my C200's. That's all that I require from my irons.

Yeah, considering they were the number one played iron on Tour this year, I'd say they do all right in the club category.  But ironically it was this exact conversation with a "staffer" that was the beginning of me changing internet homes....LOL

Yeah, considering they were the number one played iron on Tour this year, I'd say they do all right in the club category. But ironically it was this exact conversation with a "staffer" that was the beginning of me changing internet homes....LOL

IMHO, so-called "tour validation" is not the way for me to pick clubs (but that's just me). It's not that I'm absolutely even remotely in my dreams anywhere near in ability to a pro ball striker .. .. it's the fact that these guys and gals get paid $$$, under contract, to bag what they do.

It's a big part of their livelihood for many, and a sort of "insurance" against a weak earnings season.

A pro may prefer to play another brand .. but has been offered a very tempting sweet deal from Titleist. And they take it.

IMHO (again) a player at the pro level can hit just about any old piece of metal at the end of a stick and do well.

So Titleist spends $$HUGE$$ to promote their products. Possibly, Pro V1 sales help subsidize that?

I've also noticed many teaching pros .. and their pro shops .. seem to have an "association" (again, presumably paid) with Titleist to use and promote their brand.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I asked top guys in Acushnet Europe back when I was a journalist;

What is your number one golf club? The one that shows what Titleist can do. Defines the company.

The answer? "Pro V1"

Yeah, considering they were the number one played iron on Tour this year, I'd say they do all right in the club category. But ironically it was this exact conversation with a "staffer" that was the beginning of me changing internet homes....LOL

Just re-read my post replying to this .. kinda sounds like I was attacking your choice of clubs, and I apologise for coming across that way .. not intended!

Perhaps my post better belongs in the "Rant" thread. Guess I was opining on the reasoning some golfers seem to use in their equipment selections .. eg. 'well if ((so and so Pro Tour Player)) uses these, and he/she is good, then I should use them, too'.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Just re-read my post replying to this .. kinda sounds like I was attacking your choice of clubs, and I apologise for coming across that way .. not intended!

Perhaps my post better belongs in the "Rant" thread. Guess I was opining on the reasoning some golfers seem to use in their equipment selections .. eg. 'well if ((so and so Pro Tour Player)) uses these, and he/she is good, then I should use them, too'.

OH no. It wasn't you at all. My original comment was in referencinf the disagreement I had on the other forum about the success of their clubs. I should have been more clear. I only quoted your post as it referenced that topic.

As for the tour validation thing. I agree with you. It's nice to see. But I don't pick my clubs based on tour usage at all either. Oh sure I'm sure some of us might take some pride if Adam Scott ends up using the same driver we do. But I don't think most in this forum make our choice based on tour use.

The average guy at home who plays without getting involved in reading forums or researching clubs migjt to some extent.

By the way my comment was seen by a covert member here from there, who felt the need to go back and passively agreesively insullt me. (Hello there when you read this as well)

As a result the money I usually spend on their "club" will be spent to sponsor a new donor here.

Sorry for going OT.

OH no. It wasn't you at all. My original comment was in referencinf the disagreement I had on the other forum about the success of their clubs. I should have been more clear. I only quoted your post as it referenced that topic.

As for the tour validation thing. I agree with you. It's nice to see. But I don't pick my clubs based on tour usage at all either. Oh sure I'm sure some of us might take some pride if Adam Scott ends up using the same driver we do. But I don't think most in this forum make our choice based on tour use.

The average guy at home who plays without getting involved in reading forums or researching clubs migjt to some extent.

By the way my comment was seen by a covert member here from there, who felt the need to go back and passively agreesively insullt me. (Hello there when you read this as well)

As a result the money I usually spend on their "club" will be spent to sponsor a new donor here.

Sorry for going OT.

..cooooool mon .. thx ;-)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

I used to feel the same way about clubs; drivers, irons, and putters. Then I read the MGS blog about putters, and why would people buy a putter for looks and not performance. I know there are people that still buy because it looks good to them, but I always wondered why someone would buy a putter over another that performs better.

For me the same is true for irons. I love the look of a muscle back, and I still occasionally play my set of Macgregor VIPs after I reshafted them because they look good and feel great when I hit them well. However, I can't hit them as consistently as other irons. I bought Ping i20's when they first came out. Hit them well and further. My index went down. I got used to the looks because I liked my scores.

My point is don't automatically dismiss clubs because of their looks. When you get ready to replace your irons, go get a fitting with an open mind. Try different clubs. It may be that the best irons for you may not be the best looking ones to you. You can get used to the looks... and the scores.

I look at everything available, there are just products that I don't get along with, I will still try them, but past experience shows that they dont perform for me, there are a lot of new offerings from every manufacturer, so I'll have to try them all, or at least the ones that they will have, and find the best one for me.

• 1 month later...

It seems like the more heavily advertised companies fared the best. Which only  makes sense. Seems like Ping, is a very trusted entity. Bridgestone, which is my company of choice, seemed to be lacking behind. I don't believe it is quality of product, but the amount of advertisement. Not saying advertisement is a bad thing, just some companies have bigger budgets, while others don't or just satisfied with their niche in the game.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Driver   :bridgestone-small:     JGR 9.5 R Flex Adila 65        

3 Wood  :callaway-logo-1:            XR RFlex Fujikura Evolution

5 Wood :callaway-logo-1:            XR R Flex Project X 5.5                                     

7Wood  :adams-small:    Speedline LP R Flex Matix HD Radix 5.1                                                                                                           Irons      :bridgestone-small:   4 thru A Wedge  J-15 CB R Flex NS Pro                                                                                                             Wedges :cleveland-small:              56 CG 15                                                                                                                                                                           XE!                      65                                                                                                                                                                       Putter      :EVNROLL:         ER 5  Hatchback                                                                                                                                                Ball          :titelist-small:                 NXT Tour S                                                                                                                                      

Archived