TESTERS WANTED! ×

Apple watch 2/3 apps

I use Golf shot on my AW2. They actually advise you to disconnect it from your phone whilst in use, to use the watch GPS. They paid version can also be used to track your score, FIR's, GIR's, Putts per round and club distances.

Ping G400 MAX 9*, Ping G 3 Wood, TM Aeroburner 4 Hybrid, 4- PW Ping I200, Vokey SM6  50, 54, 58, Cameron & Crown M2 Mallet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Hole19 as it does not eat up the battery as much. When my Garmin wears out, I will go to the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I have an AW2 and by now, I was hoping there would be a competent golf app where I can leave my phone in the cart and use the GPS in the AW2 to get accurate measurements. I have an AW2, do I need to get a Garmin golf watch? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of AW2 for golf then? I was hoping there would be lots of apps for GPS and yardage leveraging the AW2 but perhaps there isn't that big a market for it. 

:callaway-small:      GBB Epic Driver 10.5 degree, Project X HZRDUS T800 55 Graphite - Stiff

:ping-small:  G400 3 Wood 14.5 degree, PING Tour 75 - Stiff

:nike-small:       Vapor Fly Hybrid 17 degreeMitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 80H - Stiff

:ping-small:  G400 4 - UW Irons, Pro-Modus 120 - Stiff 

:titelist-small:    Spin Mill Vokey 56 Wedge

:titelist-small:    Spin Mill Vokey 60 Wedge

EvnRoll     ER3 

:titelist-small:    NXT Tour ball

I have an AW2 and by now, I was hoping there would be a competent golf app where I can leave my phone in the cart and use the GPS in the AW2 to get accurate measurements. I have an AW2, do I need to get a Garmin golf watch? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of AW2 for golf then? I was hoping there would be lots of apps for GPS and yardage leveraging the AW2 but perhaps there isn't that big a market for it. 

Apparently arcoss will do it with aw3. 

Archived