Question for you putter experts

tony@CIC

So you are pushing putts.   If you are using your left arm/hand a bit more it could result in a push because the putter you aren't able to bring the putter through to the right side.  My suggestion would be to work on rotating the putter through the finish to get the putter through to your right side.

Tony's left handed.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Tony's left handed.

Yep. I tried to write my comment from that perspective. Said he was missing left which is a push. Also indicated he may be a little more left side dominant. High rotation putter with left miss may mean he needs to work on getting the putter through to the right side. Basically the body prevents the left arm from getting the putter completely through and the face is left open. His new low rotation stroke may not help since he is probably still leaving the face open. Completing the stoke by trying to move the putter back inside the target line may help bring the ball back to the right.

More words here but based on your comment I tried to explain in more detail.

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So you are pushing putts. If you are using your left arm/hand a bit more it could result in a push because the putter you aren't able to bring the putter through to the right side. My suggestion would be to work on rotating the putter through the finish to get the putter through to your right side.

That's an interesting comment. I'll have to work on that on my basement putting green

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I think putters are just such a personal feel its hard to generalize. As with a shaft different techniques fit different specs. I am 6'0 tall and have always been fit into a 34" length, just this year I tried a 35" and just rolled the ball so much better. I kind of don't want to go get fitted on it as I am sure my eyes are inside the ball

In my bag:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 10.5* lofted down to 9.0* Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6X

Wood: :cobra-small: Speedzone Tour Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7X

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: MIM Tour Irons 4-PW Project X 6.5

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM Black 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X 

. I am 6'0 tall and have always been fit into a 34" length, just this year I tried a 35" and just rolled the ball so much better. I kind of don't want to go get fitted on it as I am sure my eyes are inside the ball

I am 5'10, use a 35” putter, and my eyes are inside the ball. I was fit to my specs based on how I see the putts line. There are lots of ways to fit a putter. Feel is important but I also believe firing is just as important.

I want the putter that helps me roll the ball the best and has enough feel that I can tell when I don't hit the ball correctly.

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG