Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What's the highest score you've ever taken and how did you get it?

STUDque

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Let's be honest, we've all got that "one" hole where everything just went wrong. Why don't you tell us about it in glorious shot-by-shot detail?

Any pick ups or "stopped counting" holes don't count for this. Only scores where you wrote down a real number.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Il be the first sucker

Easy one.

A 12 on a par 3 at Cannon Ridge (hole 2?) many many years ago.

Hooked 5 straight tee shots OB left. Finally the green with my 6th and two putted.

It was a tournament round, so i couldnt just pick it up after the 2nd or 3rd one.

There have been a few par 5's where ive taken the max “double par” due to a league or local rule, that probably would have exceeded that 12.

But the 12 is the highest, I've ever actually recorded on a card.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Same for me. 12 on a par 5. I don't care to relive all the gory details.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Highest I've ever written down was an 11 on a par 5. Hit my drive into the trees on the right, kinda my normal miss, tried a punch out hit a tree branch flew back behind me. Hit another punch out this one actually punched out, hit my 3 wood from 300 out went right into the pine trees, punch out from the pines, ended right behind a tree which u went over but ended up short, sand was hard as a rock which is where my shot ended and my bunker shot went over the green, and proceeded to 3 putt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13.. How'd I do that you say? Simple, I missed a short putt for a 12 😂🤣😂 Par 5. Was hooking or pushing drives off the tee. I even went down to an iron off the tee and that didn't help. Shanked my way up to the green. Even simple chips were no where to be seen. It might of been my round killer that day... 😂🤣😂

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Seems like it's easy to make a big number on a par 5.  I don't recall anything worse than an 9 on a par 5.  However, last year I did make an 11 on a 135 yard par 3 without going OB or in water.  

Tee shot into the fairway of the previous hole (yes, it was a shank!); 2nd into the bunker on the previous hole; 3rd and 4th from the same bunker; 5th from a severe downslope trying to get over the greenside bunker of the hole I'm playing; 6th and 7th from the greenside bunker; 8th chip from behind the green; three-putt. I might have been able to save a few shots, but I was laughing too hard after the 4th shot.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Highest I've ever written down was an 11 on a par 5. Hit my drive into the trees on the right, kinda my normal miss, tried a punch out hit a tree branch flew back behind me. Hit another punch out this one actually punched out, hit my 3 wood from 300 out went right into the pine trees, punch out from the pines, ended right behind a tree which u went over but ended up short, sand was hard as a rock which is where my shot ended and my bunker shot went over the green, and proceeded to 3 putt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know a few guys that have a hole just like that and as we leave the green, they usually say, “Put me down for a 7.”

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So, I'm sure my score isn't going to be the highest here, because I've never gone above double digits, but this is the story of my most memorable 9.

Thendara Golf Club, I'm 14 at my first ever Sectional Golf qualifier. Mind you, Thendara is near the Adirondack Mountains and we were playing in early May, so yep, snow in the early morning failing, switching to a chilly rain.  I'm a freshman who got asked to go because they other guys were playing spring sports and our coach thought the experience would be good for me.

So, we start going off the 5th hole in the shotgun. I make two bogeys and a par as we go to the 8th. Now, I should note that the original 9, aka the front, was designed by Donald Ross... so you know the greens are wonky at best and at tournament speeds... woof.

The scene of the crime, 8th hole. Par 4, 390ish yards. I hit driver right, chunk an iron from a buried lie to 85 yards. This is perfect sand wedge distance. I hit the shot, it goes  behind the pin so on in 3 putting to save par. This green though was dumb and the pin placement was even more so. The pin was cut between two humps, almost like a minigolf hole, however, if you missed between the humps it created a trough like effect.

So, first putt to save par, never gets over hump 1. Second putt, thinking I need to kill it, goes over hump 1 and hump 2. Putt three, doesn't get up hump 2. Putt four, and now I'm about ready to cry... gets on top of hump 2 and slides along the ridge line leaving me 5 feet down the trough for an 8. 5th putt... now I'm laughing, lips out. 6th putt tap in 9. 

Also because misery loves company, I had another putting meltdown in the round. We played a green so waterlogged that it was if you hit the green you take your two putts and make a score unless you wanted to putt it. I did want to putt because I chipped to 4 feet. I four putted for a 6.

Shot a 98 that day with a 9 on a par 4 and a 6 on a par 3... not that bad in all reality.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Nice! Already got a few nibbles. I remembered the score but was trying to remember how I got it. Here's mine:

The 17 on 17 at Breton Bay

Background: In my first (and only so far) amateur tournament, I was in the next to last group for my flight going into the final round. I battled through a crappy swing all round to maintain position. On 16, I got up and down for double bogey by blasting out of the mud and getting my clothes dirty.

Then I stepped onto 17 tee. It's a longish par 4 way downhill to the green. No hazards, only green side bunkers, and woods surrounding like a stadium.

Shot 1) Tee ball into/next to the woods right

2) Drop provisional

3) Provisional into/next to the woods right

Saw the first ball but it was deep so I played the second (will come back to this)

4) Tried to punch around a tree and SMACK right into the V of the tree and stuck

Called a rules official out to figure out what to do

5) Drop at nearest point of relief

6) Punch into the leaves of the same tree and drops straight down

7) Punch directly left across the fairway into the other rough

8) Chunk into fairway

9) Bomb over green and trees behind green

10) Chip into said trees, drops to the base

11) Chunk Chip

12) Chip on

13) Putt

14) Putt

15) Putt

But wait, you say that's only 15 shots? On my way off the green with my tail between my legs, the rules official stopped me.

Her: Wait, did you find that first ball?

Me: Yeah but I had no shot from there

Her: Doesn't matter, you have to play it if you find it

Me: So what now?

Her: That's a two stroke penalty for playing the wrong ball

Me: F* it, 17 it is!

I follow up that masterpiece with a 9 on 18. Needless to say, I didn't win my flight.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

This actually happened. In a tournament.

530 yard, slight dogleg right par 5. Lateral all along the left side. I'm thinking no worse than par. Smash my drive down the right hand side. Had to lay up with a 7i. Perfect lay up to about 85 yards. That's my ideal full swing 58°. (This is where it gets real.) I block/slice/flop (if that's possible) this short wedge shot into the hazard on the left. I get up there, find it, and decide to play it. (I would later find this to be an awful decision.) At this point, I'm lying 3, hitting 4 from the lateral. Hit 4. Still in the hazard. At this point, I should have just taken the drop, but I didn't. Hit 5, 6, 7. Still not out. Blast number 8 out of the hazard and over the green. Chip on to about 12', casual two putt. I honestly don't know what came over me. Who on earth spends 5 shots in a lateral and doesn't take a drop? Me. It was kind of like an out-of-body experience, something people have in a really traumatic experience, like I was watching myself from above just completely lose it. Ended up taking an 11 to shoot, I think, 85. Very embarrassing, to say the least.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I'm noticing a common theme:

Decision Making

A bad swing will give you a double bogey, and bad decision will give you a double par

I'm not sure the highest I've ever made in a casual round. In a tournament round it's a 9. Par 5 1st hole at Patrick Farms in the club championship a couple of years back. I hit 1 ball OB and lost the very next tee shot and had to re-tee again(although I was fairly certain the second ended up in the water). Then I put one in play and made a casual 4 more shots to come up with a 9.

I hit 8 or 9 balls OB that day on the way to a career high tournament round of 88. I also closed that round with an 8 on another par 5 lol.

The most memorable big number is probably from the Par 5 15th at Lake Caroline in their club championship a few years back. Made a double bogey 7.

Lost my first tee shot in the right rough. Re-teed and did the same exact thing again with the second tee ball.
At this point I had a solid case of the red ass and hit one about 340 down the middle and hit 5 iron in to about 6 feet and made that for my double. One of the best double's I've ever made. 

Side note to this, I played again with friends after the round and found both of my original tee balls on 15. Talk about being annoyed.  <_>

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Highest for me was a 9 on a par 5.  And I dropped a 20' bomb of a putt to do it.

Hit tee ball on to a huge fescue mound island in the middle of a huge waste bunker.  It's my home course but I know that mound is death and eats balls for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Go look for it and can't find it.  Do the drive of shame back to the tee box and proceed to hit the next 4 balls in a row in the exact same spot!  Luckily my playing partners were on the mound and saw my 2nd one land so I'm laying 3 on the mound in the fescue.  Hack 4th out.  Proceed to absolutely pure my 5th over the green in to the fescue beyond it.  I immediately play a provisional because I try to limit myself to one drive of shame per hole.  So him my 7th in to a bunker.  Hit 8th on the green and dropped a 20' downhill slider for a 9.

Worst score though was an 8 on a Par 3.  Again hit tee shot in the fescue.  Swung and didn't hit the ball.  Swing and hit the ball twice.  Hacked it out, a couple chips and couple putts later I have an 8.

Both of those happened during our club championship but thankfully not the same round or year.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I remember lots of 9's and 10's in junior events when I was too dumb to stop doing the same thing. Over the years we all have those holes and thankfully they are hard to remember. Hopefully none come up in the future but I'm sure they will.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Made a 10 on a medium length par 4 in Club Championship. Hit #1 OB right, reloaded, hit #3 OB right, reloaded, pushed it right AGAIN and was in bounds by literally a centimeter or so. (Provisional was in the middle of the fairway because of course it was) So flustered and now laying five, hit my sixth over the green, chipped up and 3 putted from about 12 feet.  It was just one of those days where I literally couldn't get out of my own way and it was a tourney round so no place to hide. I would have went home and drank beer after about 8 holes that day if it had been a casual round!

Of note: The driver from that round became a three piece non-adjustable when I got home that day.  :D

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

12 at Lacosta because MBP said i should try to clear a tree on my tee shot

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

My worst 3 years ago was an 11 and I wasn't on the green yet - playing in men's league night and the guys said just pick it up and they put me down for a 10. I couldn't get out of high rough. It was a tough night - craigslist almost had an add for Ping lefty clubs.

This past year, playing in a club tournament on a 145 yd par 3 all over water, my partner got a 14, fortunately it was almost at the end of the round so he didn't have to go back to the clubhouse to reload

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

It was a 10 on a par 3. First shot ob dropped 2 hit 3 ob dropped 4 hit 5 short of the green skulled 6 over green finally chipped 7 on then a nice 3 putt to finish it off. BTW it was #18 during my clubs invitational tournament. For the record I didn't win my flight

CobraConnectChallenge3

12 at Lacosta because MBP said i should try to clear a tree on my tee shot

Gotta watch those Canadians man... Sneaky sneaky

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I was lucky enough to make a 10 recently on a hole.  Par 4 380yd, narrow FW.  OB right.  Hit Shot 1 & 3 OB.   :D  3rd ball off the tee (5th stroke for anyone counting) finally middle right fairway.  airmailed my approach (probably from the fumes coming from my ears) and the ball rolled underneath the back lip of the horseshoe bunker,  Could only go sideways...got it my 8th on the green but 15' away.  2putted for a smooth "I don't know the name" bogey. :ph34r:

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9o w/ Ventus 6X

:callaway-small:  Rogue 4wd w/ ATMOS Red 7X

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20o w/ ATMOS Blue 7S tipped 1"

:mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour 4i - PW (standard lofts) Rifle

:titelist-small:  SM6 51o, 59o, SM7 55o   

:titelist-small:  2019 ProV1x

:tp-mills-1: Custom Ming

I took a 10 on an “easy” short par 5 only 460ish. Bad decision follow by bad judgment call double down by a Hail Mary and ended up with epic fail. Next thing I know I drained the 11 footer for an even 10. After I picked up the ball I looked back down the fairway and I couldn't even imaging shooting more than a double intentionally on this hole.

It's an extremely rare situation for me, but I'm very sure that many here have been in the exact same shoes and had the exact moment I had with myself. While I'm not actively looking for rounds or holes like that but it's a great learning experience when I have a chance to look back “weeks or months” later :)

I'm not really sure, but I know there's a 10 or 2 in there somewhere and maybe even as high as a 13 but the details have been wiped like a dirty bum.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Gotta watch those Canadians man... Sneaky sneaky

Very, if he hadn't done that I might have beaten him lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I guess I'm leader in the clubhouse with 17. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

There's definitely some factors keeping most of the scores down: people won't keep shooting in a casual round and people playing in tournaments have some decent skill to start with.

I had only been playing for like 2 years when I got mine and I clearly thought too much of myself to just take my medicine and get out with a double. That was about 6 years ago now and I've come a long way since then in maturity and ability.

As has been said, these high hole scores definitely serve as a reminder to keep your cool as they're rarely as a result of bad luck.

I guess I'm leader in the clubhouse with 17. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

There's definitely some factors keeping most of the scores down: people won't keep shooting in a casual round and people playing in tournaments have some decent skill to start with.

I had only been playing for like 2 years when I got mine and I clearly thought too much of myself to just take my medicine and get out with a double. That was about 6 years ago now and I've come a long way since then in maturity and ability.

As has been said, these high hole scores definitely serve as a reminder to keep your cool as they're rarely as a result of bad luck.

I guess so. I have a friend who made 14 on a par 4, though. That's pretty close!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

This may require more brainpower and memory than I have currently available...  I seem to remember either a 9 or 10 on a "world tournament of golf" outing in Myrtle beach many years ago- at that cow pasture called "possum trot"  but truth be told, I was there for the beer!!!  There were a significant number of Big-Time sandbaggers - guys in my flight (15 handicap at the time) who were shooting in the high 60's and low 70's - come on- I am currently a 12, been as low as 9, and best round ever was a 76... (and the damn computer questioned me about it when I posted it!!!!  - "this score is outside the posting individual's normal range" or something like that...) 

In our friendlies we basically go double par and pickup to keep up pace.  Under equitable stroke I can only record a 7, so at that point it is moot, and my brain goes into "get the hell out of the other players way" and forget what just happened.  So, from that standpoint, the "forget" part seems to be working!!!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Archived