Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

DFW Putter Fitting Recommendations

My family presented me with the opportunity to buy any putter I wanted really and would love to do a bit more than just go find something at PGA Tour Superstore that I happen to like that day as that's how I bought the two putters I've used the last five years or so.

I know should probably be looking for SAM labs but if anyone has recommendations as to who or where or any other advice I'd love to hear it! Do know of Club Champion & the Southlake Golf Galaxy have the SAM lab but that's about it so far as haven't had a ton of time to research.

My family presented me with the opportunity to buy any putter I wanted really and would love to do a bit more than just go find something at PGA Tour Superstore that I happen to like that day as that's how I bought the two putters I've used the last five years or so.

I know should probably be looking for SAM labs but if anyone has recommendations as to who or where or any other advice I'd love to hear it! Do know of Club Champion & the Southlake Golf Galaxy have the SAM lab but that's about it so far as haven't had a ton of time to research.

Great Idea. Also just an FYI Jon Sinclair from Sinclair Golf Academy in Euless Texas Star, is fully equipped with SAM and any other fitting you could possibly need. Though can't go wrong here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mizuno JPX EZ Forged. Taylormade M6 on Graphite Tour AD/DI. Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Black.  

I would think Club Champion in Plano would be a good place.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Great Idea. Also just an FYI Jon Sinclair from Sinclair Golf Academy in Euless Texas Star, is fully equipped with SAM and any other fitting you could possibly need. Though can't go wrong here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd been thinking about Sinclair as wouldn't mind being with a teacher rather than sales since he'd be more apt to just say stick with my current putter just change this in your stroke or practice this.

I would think Club Champion in Plano would be a good place.

That was my first though just wasn't sure if anyone had an experience as I've read a lot of iron or driver fitting reviews on CC but nothing really when it comes to putter fitting.

(Insert name of my club here) lol.

Club champions and it's not even close unless I were to name a fellow south of F.W. who doesn't advertise.

Archived