MattF

Weight Loss Thread

I'm really happy to see all the people on board with this. You bastards better stick with it and not leave me on my own!  :P

• Like 7

I think I over did it with the alcohol last night! 🥃🥃🥃 Dayuuumm Georgia Bulldogs to blame lol

I'll have lot's of work to do burning those calories off!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

I think I over did it with the alcohol last night! 🥃🥃🥃 Dayuuumm Georgia Bulldogs to blame lol

I'll have lot's of work to do burning those calories off!

Well u needed help getting thru the Rose Bowl so you have an excuse

• Like 1

I'm really happy to see all the people on board with this. You bastards better stick with it and not leave me on my own! :P

I think everyone will

• Like 1

190.0 this morning. 30 mins of cardio in and a workout. Time to start watching what I eat.

• Like 4

Don't forget those non scale victories everyone! A notch smaller on the belt means just as much as a few pounds on the scale.

• Like 6

I'm detoxing today to clear that Rose Bowl booze out of my system.  :D   I did eat very sensibly today and feel like I am moving forward with strong dedication to our challenge. 

• Like 4

Don't forget those non scale victories everyone! A notch smaller on the belt means just as much as a few pounds on the scale.

Funny you should say that. I've oftened used the 'pants index' as a way of know whether I'm up or down in weight. Hopefully the pants will start getting loose shortly.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Barbajo just told me about this post. I will be joining in. I dont have a goal for masters week, but i want ro get to 220#. My wife got me some personal trainer session and that starts Thursday. We will also be switching to diet similar to what my wife had during her last pregnancy when she had gestational diabetes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Just got the new scale warm and ready to use it says I'm 309. The doctors office the other day said 306 so gonna be going off of mine. Goal is still 250 total but my the masters if I am 280 I'll be ecstatic

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I would say don't watch the scale too closely, it can mess with your head if you weigh yourself often. Once a week or once every other week. As was mentioned earlier pay attention to how you feel, also how your clothing feels.

• Like 6

I would say don't watch the scale too closely, it can mess with your head if you weigh yourself often. Once a week or once every other week. As was mentioned earlier pay attention to how you feel, also how your clothing feels.

agreed

I spent two years obsessing over the scales. It's a life style change, not a diet!

I hated running my whole life, started off jogging a mile a day back in August 2015. I do 4 a day minimum now. And am not afraid of the scales

• Like 6

My new work out clothes arrived to too. attachicon.gif20180102_192129.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can get hungry while you work out lol

• Like 2

So how is everyone doing on the second day?  Personally I'm excited about getting back in the gym tomorrow and hitting it hard.  Let's whup the pants off them pounds!

• Like 2

So how is everyone doing on the second day? Personally I'm excited about getting back in the gym tomorrow and hitting it hard. Let's whup the pants off them pounds!

Forgot my gym shoes so cannot hit the gym on my way home from work in the morning.

• Like 2

In my workout room this morning so first two days and I'm on schedule but it was tough.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5