Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :) 

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

• Like 4

Wow that's really awesome of you to do this. Especially being such a new member. Good on you pirate.

There's rules against solicitation and spam but I don't *think* there's any rules against holding your own giveaway. IMO, it's no different than a bunch of FS listings with an asking price of $0.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

As an individual member there are no issues with giving away your own stuff.  I would suggest creating a thread in the classified section and figure out how you want to give it away.

I'm sure your local First Tee program would also accept donations.

• Like 5

Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :)

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

I don't want or need any golf equipment. But I have a suggestion...

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

• Like 4

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Yeah, most of the clothes would be waaaay too big for youths :) But with other stuff - it may be an idea.

I'm already sponsoring golf lessons and equipment for a few young people at my local course (never met them tho lol) so thought I may do a giveaway for the less fortunate adults.

• Like 5

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Agree, there's plenty of worthy organizations. Some GC have active Jr programs and some of those kids could use some decent equipment/clothes. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    johndavidson

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Laguna Lăng Cô Press Release 
      Sir Nick Faldo offers competition for golf fan to Live Like A Legend at the stunning 5* Laguna Lăng Cô resort Lucky winner and a friend will spend a week at the resort chilling out with Sir Nick at the Faldo Series Asia Grand Final And stay in one of Sir Nick’s favourite Banyan Tree Villas to experience what makes Laguna Lăng Cô such a special resort To enter fans need to tell Sir Nick what makes a legend by clicking here: www.lagunalangco.com/en/golf/live-like-a-legend/  
      British sporting icon and six-time Major winner, Sir Nick Faldo, has today launched the opportunity of a lifetime, offering two lucky golf fans the chance to live like a legend for a week at a resort he calls ‘his paradise’.  They will join Sir Nick at Laguna Lăng Cô, a 5-star Banyan Tree resort in Vietnam featuring a Faldo Design Signature golf course and three hotels (Banyan Tree Lang Co, Angsana Lang Co and Laguna Park Town Homes), during the week of the Faldo Series Asia Grand Final in March 2020.  Staying in one of Sir Nick’s favourite Banyan Tree Residence Villas, the winner and their friend will get to experience what makes Laguna Lăng Cô such a special resort, whilst playing golf, receiving spa treatments, enjoying the Faldo Series tournament action, evening entertainment and watching clinics given by Sir Nick.

• By Undershooter
      It's that time of the year again! Who's ready for some fantasy football?!

This is your Official 2019 MGS Fantasy Football League Thread. Let me or @GolfSpy STUDque know if you are interested in playing this season as the league generally fills up fast. Please only apply if you plan on keeping up with your team the whole season! It is no fun when people throw in the towel after the first few weeks go poorly and THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO FUTURE LEAGUES. We have some teams from last year's league that won't be permitted into this year's league, for this very reason.
      With that said, prior year's league members who participated all season long will have priority to joining this league.

The League will be run again on Fantrax which was gracious enough to waive their fee for a split division league. They have been working hard to fix the bugs that they had last year and are continuing to make improvements to the site, as well as, the app. Fantrax is our best bet for such a large league with split divisions. Last year the league was 28 teams strong it was much easier to run it all through Fantrax, than it was in the past with two separate leagues on ESPN.

What are we playing for you might ask?! Well pride of course.
      That and what we can call The Golden Ticket! Which is the ability to test and review anything you like in the following year. Who wants some shiny new toys?!

Alrighty, let's open up the floor for questions. Please DM me and Co-Commish @GolfSpy STUDque with your email address if you would participate in this year's league!
      Please follow this thread as there will be more info to come in the coming weeks.

• By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• By cksurfdude
      Happened across this very clever solution on Insta...
      Edit: Not a penalty anymore - *IF* the double-tap was unintentional... Thx, cnosil. (But you still have to be an adept trick shot artist - and s very good actor to pull it off!)
    • By TinkerGolfMan
      Found on twitter:

https://gleam.io/gDyiv/ryde-your-luck-giveaway
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!