Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Giveaway rules?

puttingpirate

Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :) 

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

I don't know what the rules are, but I'm happy to provide you with my mailing address now. :D

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Wow that's really awesome of you to do this. Especially being such a new member. Good on you pirate.

There's rules against solicitation and spam but I don't *think* there's any rules against holding your own giveaway. IMO, it's no different than a bunch of FS listings with an asking price of $0.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

As an individual member there are no issues with giving away your own stuff.  I would suggest creating a thread in the classified section and figure out how you want to give it away.

I'm sure your local First Tee program would also accept donations.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :)

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

I don't want or need any golf equipment. But I have a suggestion...

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Yeah, most of the clothes would be waaaay too big for youths :) But with other stuff - it may be an idea.

I'm already sponsoring golf lessons and equipment for a few young people at my local course (never met them tho lol) so thought I may do a giveaway for the less fortunate adults.

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Agree, there's plenty of worthy organizations. Some GC have active Jr programs and some of those kids could use some decent equipment/clothes. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Archived