Our Sponsors

Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :) 

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

• Like 4

I don't know what the rules are, but I'm happy to provide you with my mailing address now. :D

• Like 6

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Wow that's really awesome of you to do this. Especially being such a new member. Good on you pirate.

There's rules against solicitation and spam but I don't *think* there's any rules against holding your own giveaway. IMO, it's no different than a bunch of FS listings with an asking price of $0.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

As an individual member there are no issues with giving away your own stuff.  I would suggest creating a thread in the classified section and figure out how you want to give it away.

I'm sure your local First Tee program would also accept donations.

• Like 5

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Hey guys.

I've been lucky to be able to afford a lot of golf stuff, and as an addict I constantly add new things to the collection :)

I'd like to do a giveaway of some stuff like rain suits, tees etc... as I don't use them, and not really feeling like selling them on the bay.

Are there any rules I should follow? Is it ok to post it in the contest section?

Thx

I don't want or need any golf equipment. But I have a suggestion...

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

• Like 4

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee  program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Yeah, most of the clothes would be waaaay too big for youths :) But with other stuff - it may be an idea.

I'm already sponsoring golf lessons and equipment for a few young people at my local course (never met them tho lol) so thought I may do a giveaway for the less fortunate adults.

• Like 5

Why not look around your local community and see if there is a Jr. Golf Program of some kind and give your stuff to them? I've started a The First Tee program here where I live and in 2018 we'll be asking for some equipment donations. Just a suggestion.

Agree, there's plenty of worthy organizations. Some GC have active Jr programs and some of those kids could use some decent equipment/clothes. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list