Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Spy Ink

Jiro

Couple pictures of what I have currently (sleeve still has some sessions to finish) and a few others I do not have pictures of (2 on my back and on on my ribs):

To finish the sleeve (first 2) it is a clipper ship on top and the waterline is my elbow. Below see level is a kraken with some sunken ships with its tentacles wrapped around the ship (not done yet)...will say on top "smooth seas never made good sailors". Will have nautical things on the inside of my arm and will be done.

My rib is a quote from T. Roosevelt from when I was in bootcamp that was right when you entered boot which said "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Kind of just stuck with me at that moment and got it when I got out of bootcamp, kind of live my life by that go hard or go home.

IMG_2759.PNG.999c1fd4e7447b9c7f388543986393af.PNGIMG_2760.PNG.035bcb42165aa6a823cbbf3afacd3a68.PNGIMG_2252.PNG.765cedccebd23f56cda0882f4b3487a9.PNG

Will be covering most of my back at some point after my sleeve is done:

Vintage USN Shellbacks Metal Sign https://www.fanprint.com/stores ...

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

• 1 year later...

I'm necro posting this thread. Anyone who's played with me knows this logo, so I finally got the dog I always wanted.

1201377929_mambotattoo.jpg.b6901ba680efa92576e252136aee4f34.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I'm necro posting this thread. Anyone who's played with me knows this logo, so I finally got the dog I always wanted.

Bout time

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 7:37 AM, MattF said:

My Daughter had a shirt made for her newborn.   It says Australian made with 50% American parts.  🙂

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

On 5/29/2020 at 1:49 PM, Lacassem said:

Couple pictures of what I have currently (sleeve still has some sessions to finish) and a few others I do not have pictures of (2 on my back and on on my ribs):

To finish the sleeve (first 2) it is a clipper ship on top and the waterline is my elbow. Below see level is a kraken with some sunken ships with its tentacles wrapped around the ship (not done yet)...will say on top "smooth seas never made good sailors". Will have nautical things on the inside of my arm and will be done.

My rib is a quote from T. Roosevelt from when I was in bootcamp that was right when you entered boot which said "Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Kind of just stuck with me at that moment and got it when I got out of bootcamp, kind of live my life by that go hard or go home.

IMG_2759.PNG.999c1fd4e7447b9c7f388543986393af.PNGIMG_2760.PNG.035bcb42165aa6a823cbbf3afacd3a68.PNGIMG_2252.PNG.765cedccebd23f56cda0882f4b3487a9.PNG

Will be covering most of my back at some point after my sleeve is done:

Vintage USN Shellbacks Metal Sign https://www.fanprint.com/stores ...

If I had a ship tattoo like that on my arm the sails would touch in my armpit. 🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 8 months later...

I have two at this point.  Would probably have more but wife told me when we got married that if I wanted more the next one would have to be her name.  Twenty two years later, we are still married but, I haven't gotten another one.  Our running joke at this point is that we are waiting to see how it works before I get tatted up again.

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

• 1 month later...

I’ve got so many tattoos that I literally have no place to make a new one. I don’t want any tattoos on my face, so I’ve decided to remove some of them from my body. Btw, some tattoos have already lost their sense, and I just don’t want to see them anymore. My wife works at a saloon, where they have an opportunity for tattoo removal. She studied at https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics, so she knows what this procedure is about. So, now I’m ready for new tattoos. I just need to come up with an idea, which is the hardest part.

Edited by OblyRops

Just good man.

• 5 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Cloud Kray said:

I really want to get a tattoo, but I can’t decide what it should be. Now I want something like this:

EGBtiYVXYAEJ-Mn.jpg

I say go for it if that is what YOU want----- Life is too short to go off of what others think---- I have a couple of older tats myself---- 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I might get one on my 80th birthday.  I think I should mostly be done wrinkling by then.

Hmm, makes me think a tatoo of a Chinese Sharpei would be an "anytime" sort of tat.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

• 7 months later...

Im about to get my second tattoo. Been 15 years since my last, but found one Design and ran with it to make it my own and add a Personal touch being a father now.

Will share when it's done, but let's see some of the tattoos other spy's have!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!