Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Tour Issue Cobra Prototype Irons

GolfSpy_X

What do you think of those? I seen them and thought FRAUD! You don't see many Tour Only or Tour Issued Cobra equipment except maybe all those drivers that were LONG DRIVE and such. But when you look at the set it just looks like the blank CB with someone etching the word PROTOTYPE on one head and taking a torch to make them look unique. Hey maybe they are real but something seems odd to me.They almost look like the old MacGregors done by Miura or just the Miura 301's I believe the full cavity CB??? just my take.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

Spoke to a few people one being the man that designed the originals for Cobra and he thinks these are real remakes of the originals. He has told me that on numerous occasions pros have asked for this design to be remade for them. Now the PROTOTYPE stamps mght be after thoughts you are right.

What do you think of those? I seen them and thought FRAUD! You don't seemany Tour Only or Tour Issued Cobra equipment except maybe all those drivers that were LONG DRIVE and such. But when you look at the set it just looks like the blank CB with someone etching the word PROTOTYPE on one head and taking a torch to make them look unique. Hey maybe they are real but something seems odd to me.They almost look like the old MacGregors done by Miura or just the Miura 301's I believe the full cavity CB??? just my take.

#TruthDigest

Spoke to a few people one being the man that designed the originals for Cobra and he thinks these are real remakes of the originals. He has told me that on numerous occasions pros have asked for this design to be remade for them. Now the PROTOTYPE stamps mght be after thoughts you are right.

Thanks for the inside scoop. I love finding out about the history of all clubs & OEM's. Who did the design down to who forged them, I don't know why but I just have to know! LOL

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472