TESTERS WANTED! ×

Old Man Winter

striplingb

Currently, if anyone were to ask me about my position on global warming, I definitely would have to say that I am in favor of it.

Yea we definitely need some sent to Georgia this month!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful sunny day here in Ohio - at least looking from the inside out. Of course I don't have to go out except to walk the dog. 4 deg and windchill is -16. This part of Lake erie is filled with ice fishing huts - which I don't get. Isn't it easier (and warmer) just to go to the fish store and buy the perch or walleye?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Beautiful sunny day here in Ohio - at least looking from the inside out. Of course I don't have to go out except to walk the dog. 4 deg and windchill is -16. This part of Lake erie is filled with ice fishing huts - which I don't get. Isn't it easier (and warmer) just to go to the fish store and buy the perch or walleye?

Don't you love walking your dog in freezing temps! Not

Our dog will not poop in her yard. A walk is non negotiable to her

Cleveland

Starting my chill down. Brisbane is only in the 70's. That's down from my 108 yesterday.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Crazy weather in Georgia this week!  Usually if our state receives any snow and or icy conditions, it will be in the north western part of the state.  They are talking snow in Valdosta, Savannah up to 3 inches :blink: , and all along the coast of the state.  Hell you north Florida boys better hunker down too!

Cleveland

Pretty cold across the US right now- when you can play pond hockey on the local course lakes without fear of falling in- its pretty cold!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

5* on my drive into work this morning, we are expecting about 4-6 inches of snow this evening thru tomorrow morning.  No golf this weekend.  But, the following weekend they are saying back up near 50*...????

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

We're expecting a warm up today in northwest Ohio - it's going to get to 16* . Of course with windchill it's -4 here right now. Never thought I'd be wishing for mid 20's temps.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Winter storm warning in southeast VA through tomorrow afternoon 4-7 inches of the white stuff is what they are saying. Hoping they are wrong or it goes away quickly

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

just holding out until Monday 63 degrees been freezing out in my area myrtle sc - I was the nut who went to range yesterday 34 degrees - did not hit driver or wood s not good for clubs that cold - well anybody who knows me I LOVE to golf hot cold whatever love this great crazy game

Hmmmmm.... was just looking at the forecast to see the snow potential and apparently the weather pattern is called a “bomb cyclone”. Never heard of one before but it really is a term.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_cyclogenesis

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Winter storm warning in southeast VA through tomorrow afternoon 4-7 inches of the white stuff is what they are saying. Hoping they are wrong or it goes away quickly

We just saw our warning while we were scarfing down pizza at lunch, although we are only supposed to get 1-3 inches, so sounds like a southern coastal type storm.   Remember the "Suck Front"..LMAO  you can keep it. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

So how about global warming? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No joke they had to cancel some kind of Global Warming meeting in Myrtle Beach today due to the ice and snow storm we are having as I type 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

just holding out until Monday 63 degrees been freezing out in my area myrtle sc - I was the nut who went to range yesterday 34 degrees - did not hit driver or wood s not good for clubs that cold - well anybody who knows me I LOVE to golf hot cold whatever love this great crazy game

I actually hit about 30 balls in my net yesterday afternoon---- What range was open? heck every course I saw on the way in from Charleston was closed as was Whispering Pines on the way home

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Be thankful you're not getting hit with something called a "cyclone bomb" or "bombogeneses"

https://earther.com/what-is-this-bomb-cyclone-thing-about-to-blast-the-east-1821736336

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Speed limit summer: 65

Speed limit winter: 95

I will never understand... saw 2 nasty accidents today where speed was definitely a factor.

For those of you not used to winter driving please give yourself at least double the distance to stop... And watch out for Big lifted truck guy going 85.

Friends in my old stomping grounds in Virginia Beach said they are about to be hit in the mouth my Old man Winter.   brrrrrrr

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

No joke they had to cancel some kind of Global Warming meeting in Myrtle Beach today due to the ice and snow storm we are having as I type

Stu that is fantastic. I bet they reconsidered rescheduling their meeting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually hit about 30 balls in my net yesterday afternoon---- What range was open? heck every course I saw on the way in from Charleston was closed as was Whispering Pines on the way home

tupulo

Bags

Friends in my old stomping grounds in Virginia Beach said they are about to be hit in the mouth my Old man Winter.   brrrrrrr

I am in that area;  depending on who you listen too we could be up to 12" near the coast.  

I saw Charleston on national news tonight - this weather is insane. We have three more days of frigid weather before it warms up a bit. Supposed to reach a high of 6 tomorrow.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

tupulo

Bags

I figured it was either Tupelo or Harbor View on the north end. I used to work for those folks and they will not close until absolutely necessary. Heck you were about a mile or so from my house

G

I am in that area;  depending on who you listen too we could be up to 12" near the coast.  

Yep you guys are getting blasted now and the wind too. LOL glad I am not in the Navy now I bet they will have sailors shoveling snow> I was stationed at Norfolk

G

Speed limit summer: 65

Speed limit winter: 95

I will never understand... saw 2 nasty accidents today where speed was definitely a factor.

For those of you not used to winter driving please give yourself at least double the distance to stop... And watch out for Big lifted truck guy going 85.

Yep those idiots do not have a clue. There is a reason they call those big wide tires "floaters" when they are on the front of a dump truck or concrete mixer. But when they are on the front of a big truck they have enough weight to hold them down. You also see basically the same thing down here bike week with the fat tires on a motorcycle. They tend to slide when there is sand or rain on the road. 

G

Yep you guys are getting blasted now and the wind too. LOL glad I am not in the Navy now I bet they will have sailors shoveling snow> I was stationed at Norfolk

we are at about 6" now and it is still snowing;  Wind has been the biggest thing impacting the area.  At least it started as snow and not sleet so there isn't ice at the bottom.  

I am sure there will be lots of sailors overs in Norfolk shoveling.   I am glad I have the ability to work from home,  because my company never shuts down,  just offer liberal leave which basically means you can't be punished for not coming in and taking dock.  

Archived