• Hideki Matsuyama
    • Justin Rose
    • Rickie Fowler
    • Brooks Koepka
    • Henrik Stenson
    • Rory Mcilroy
    • Tiger Woods
    • Other

It's been nothing short of amazing. If you only use this year's OWGR points I think he cracks the top 10. I know he's top 10 in the Sagarin.

I have no doubts he will be in the top 5 next season.

• Like 3

I honestly thought the desire to maintain the #1 position would have propelled DJ into at least one more win and more top 3 finishes. It will be interesting to see how long Rosie holds onto this.

Rosie is so consistent that it will take someone getting very, very, hot to overtake him. Rosie always finds a way to grind a top 20 or top 5 even when he doesn't have his best stuff. I see Rosie holding on for at least 9 months.

Rosie is so consistent that it will take someone getting very, very, hot to overtake him. Rosie always finds a way to grind a top 20 or top 5 even when he doesn't have his best stuff. I see Rosie holding on for at least 9 months.

Koepka has the easiest road to do it. A couple of wins and he's there. Not sure if he has the drive though. 

• Like 1

Koepka has the easiest road to do it. A couple of wins and he's there. Not sure if he has the drive though.

Agreed, if he only has the drive to win majors, well, he can't win them all. He needs to figure out how to stay focused in a normal tour event. I just don't think he is committed enough. He reminds me of DJ in his younger years, crazy athletic talent but no real drive and will to practice.
  • Like 1

Agreed, if he only has the drive to win majors, well, he can't win them all. He needs to figure out how to stay focused in a normal tour event. I just don't think he is committed enough. He reminds me of DJ in his younger years, crazy athletic talent but no real drive and will to practice.

Fair comparison but I do believe BK wakes up for the majors. To me he's almost the reverse DJ.

Dj won a lot even before becoming the guy he is today (#1 in the world type). BK only has one win on the PGA tour outside of his 3 majors. And look at his record in all majors since coming on tour. His worst weeks in Majors are still top 20s. 

DJ on the other hand... His only win in a major is the one where he didn't know his own score the majority of the final round. haha 

• Like 2