Middler

The Next Generation of Snell Golf Balls

DFBTj0a.gif

I never played the MTB but I'm now very interested in the red/black concept. Can't wait to see what comes out later this month.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I'm assuming it's a v1/v1x or tp/tpx variation, but no matter what I'm excited.  From what I know of Dean Snell he wouldn't release a ball just to release a ball.  There will be something that makes it better than the previous generation.

• Like 5

I'm assuming it's a v1/v1x or tp/tpx variation, but no matter what I'm excited.  From what I know of Dean Snell he wouldn't release a ball just to release a ball.  There will be something that makes it better than the previous generation.

Couldn't agree more. I'll be buying.

• Like 1

Very exciting. I do have 4+ dozen of the MTB left

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I'm assuming it's a v1/v1x or tp/tpx variation, but no matter what I'm excited. From what I know of Dean Snell he wouldn't release a ball just to release a ball. There will be something that makes it better than the previous generation.

+1. I only have 3 sleeves of gen 1 MTB's left so I'll be buying 6 dozen shortly after the roll out (pun intended), just a matter of which - black or red.
  • Like 1

I've never seen let alone tried a Snell ball before, but I do know how good they are just based on the reputation alone and word of mouth. I'll wait until the new range comes on sale before purchasing a dozen to try out. 

Got the email about it last night. So, do I take the black pill or the red one?  :D

• Like 1

I just ordered a couple dozen of MTB on sale. When I'm due for more I'll have to see which one, Black or Red, to game.

Like Meyer I'm assuming a V1 and V1x type concept one a 3 piece and one a 4 piece...just my guess

• Like 1

Dean worked on the old TM TP Red and Black. My guess, Black is 3 piece and Red is 4, just like the old days.

• Like 1

I'm assuming it's a v1/v1x or tp/tpx variation, but no matter what I'm excited. From what I know of Dean Snell he wouldn't release a ball just to release a ball. There will be something that makes it better than the previous generation.

No seam this time???

Like Meyer I'm assuming a V1 and V1x type concept one a 3 piece and one a 4 piece...just my guess

Just dawned on me, it has to be:

MTB Black = Pro V1

MTB Red = Pro V1X

• Like 1

I am interested in the new balls. The old ones were very good but I am currently playing srixon q star tour. This new one could kick srixon out of the bag. Hopefully he has a mixed dozen to test with.

4 more days!

Just got these in my inbox. I'm actually getting pretty pumped for this. Can't say much now besides those are nice looking boxes.

IMG_6792.PNG

IMG_6793.PNG

They also dropped the price on the old MTB a little bit. $25/dozen but minimum order is 2.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

$50 a Year for the VIP membership, i don't see the benefit of doing that, am i missing anything?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

$50 a Year for the VIP membership, i don't see the benefit of doing that, am i missing anything?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I guess it depends how many golf balls you buy in a year, but yeah I'm not personally seeing the value.  For those wondering I pasted the benefits along with my personal thoughts on each one below.  Sounds like this is a lot like a boat.  I don't want to own a boat, I just want a good friend to own a boat and invite me boating.  I don't want to join the VIP program, but I want a friend to do it and give me a discount card :)

The Snell VIP Players Program is $50 Annually and includes the following:

• 10% OFF ALL Golf Ball Purchases 

(Including Value Packs)  Need to buy $500 worth of balls to break even

• Exclusive Deals  Like what???
  • 1st Access to Limited Edition Product  I don't see product selling out that fast
  • Invitation to our VIP Facebook Group for inside access to Dean and our team.  Kind of cool, also kind of Bombtech-y
  • VIP Players Pack: Personalized Bag Tag, Poker Chips, Snell Golf Tees, 

VIP discount cards to hand out to friends, and more.  Also kind of cool, but a couple bucks worth of schwag isn't worth my $50

• Like 3