TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mark Crossfield Signs Club Deal with Titleist

null

Mark Crossfield announced that for 2018 he will be playing a full Titleist bag of clubs and Titleist ball.

He claims that this will have no impact on his club reviews.

In related news, he now has a a video up about TaylorMade and their refusal to send him any review equipment due to the his Titleist deal.

Crossfield field TaylorMade is acting childish and they should send him review gear regardless of his sponsorships and continues to explain that his deal with Titleist will not have any impact on him giving neutral club reviews.

Very interesting stuff.

Yeah. I touched on this with my thoughts in the M3/M4 thread with the video posters.

Maybe I'm naive, but I see and believe Crossfields take. That said, from what I've seen on other golf forums and SM, TM has taken this stance with several outlets and is picking and choosing who they work with.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

If my product is well made and performs to my high standards, I would make it available to every frigging golf forum on the planet. If the equipment walks the walk then it should be able to talk the talk.  I'm thinking the more exposure I receive the more potential customers I receive. Not a bad thing.....

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

If you are a company, do you really want to be sending your product to someone who is getting paid to use a competitor's product?

I understand both sides here, but I think Crossfield is complaining a bit too much about it. He made a decision for money. Plain and simple. And good for him.

But to then go out and complain about other golf companies not sending you stuff because you're being paid by another golf company just doesn't sit well with me.

If MGS was getting tons of ad money from Ping and all the MGS employees got free Ping gear we're supposed to believe that there's no change to their testing integrity?

There's a reason MGS doesn't accept ad dollars from major OEMs

I'm a fan of his reviews because they seem to be unbiased for the most part. Of course, we'll have to see how the Titleist deal changes that, but I don't think it will. I certainly expect a lot of "Titleist my clubs brah" in his vlogs moving forward, but I enjoy the banter between him and his golfing buddies.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

So you're telling me that his reviews will be unbiased, and he will still continue to receive money from Titleist? The moment he says anything negative about titleist, or the moment he says that another manufacturer is better, you really think Titleist is t going to pull their “sponsorship. That's funny. I am not surprised in the least that TM isn't sending him anything. That would be like getting paid from your company, but then sending folks to your competitor to actually make a purchase. How long will you keep your job.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Depends how lucrative of a deal he signed with Titleist. He's a YouTube content creator first and foremost, it's not like he's Speith out there on tour with a full bag. In the long run I think he would have more success on YouTube than with Titleist, so to jeopardize his YT career for a Titleist deal would be a bad move for him IMO. So, if you're asking me if I think he put a clause in his Titleist contract like he says he did, yes I believe it.

So you're telling me that his reviews will be unbiased, and he will still continue to receive money from Titleist? The moment he says anything negative about titleist, or the moment he says that another manufacturer is better, you really think Titleist is t going to pull their “sponsorship. That's funny. I am not surprised in the least that TM isn't sending him anything. That would be like getting paid from your company, but then sending folks to your competitor to actually make a purchase. How long will you keep your job.

If you watch his announcement video, he said Titlieist told him, to keep being himself and true to what he does. To me that speaks or a company that is confident in its product but also realizes pretty much all equipment is good. He's not likely to run across anything that is "rubbish". So they get their product displayed and talked about a bit more perhaps. But don't put any demands on what he can and can't say about any equipment.

Again maybe I'm just a big dumb naive fool. But I generally have a pretty good BS detector and it's not beeping here.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

My two cents here, and I say this as a fan of Mark, his channel, and his content, so consider that however you wish.

Of you watch the whole 19 minutes of the video he posted he makes some very solid points. He discusses his Titleist deal, the different opportunities it may afford him and the security to make better content and invest in his brand as a channel because of the money a sponsorship affords him.

Near the middle end of the video he States his goal is and has always been simple, better info and data for the public, with a message that basically comes down to "Get fit, take lessons, and consider the clubs that work best for you, because they are all good."

It also appears that Mark is angry about all the hoops that TM made him jump through and the lack of communication from TM about stuff. Go look at Tony's post about the big "scandal" of golf and you'll see alot of similarities of Tony dealing with some companies and what Mark said he dealt with as well.

At the end of the day though, Mark will test TM, much in the same way this site tests TM, by buying himself or by going to Dan's fitting studio and testing.

So, really what's the takeaway from all of this? Well, in my opinion it's that Mark will continue to review clubs as he always has. He's going to be playing mostly Titleist clubs in the vlogs, and we may see some more Titleist guys in vlogs, maybe like Beef, Spieth, JT, more social media savvy guys. Nothing to really get up in arms about.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I feel that both sides are being a little childish about this.

According to his video, Crossfield's contract with Titleist enables him to continue testing out equipment from all manufacturers in an "honest" manner. Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Crossfield's current content (way too much Rory, but I digress), he has always given an honest review on golf equipment. And that is why I feel Taylormade are being a little childish - no other big company (e.g. Callaway) has complained about Crossfield's contract, so why should TM?

But, on the other hand, Crossfield's being a bit childish with this situation because he is making a mountain out of a molehill with this incident. At worst, he could borrow the relevant TM gear from a nearby pro shop or something, similar to what us amateur golfers have to do anyway!!

On a sidenote, this incident has sparked intense debate on the Facebook golfing forums, as well as one of my mates (who has a mostly TM set-up) who was quite defensive of TM's actions.

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

I think both Crossfield and Titleist have come up trumps, just about every golfing online medium has some form fo discussion about this which can only be advertising for both of them. There is even another UK Vlogger taking the mick out of them on youtube.

Every review he does has the same message, decide what you like and get fit for it. If he suddenly starts saying brand X is a pile of rubbish, then people can accuse him of selling out. But that wouldn't be a positive for him and his channel nor Titleist. I'm looking forward to seeing what if any changes this partnership will bring, but I doubt his reviews will change.

Ping G400 MAX 9*, Ping G 3 Wood, TM Aeroburner 4 Hybrid, 4- PW Ping I200, Vokey SM6  50, 54, 58, Cameron & Crown M2 Mallet.

The whole debate strikes me as very childish. TM might have a strict policy of "no free test if you're under contract with another club manufacturer", that would make sense but they could send and ask for a return of the clubs after 5 days or something (but maybe they did, we only know what Crossfield is saying... ). On the other hand he can pretend to be unbiased, even to himself, but is that really the case? Only time will tell. Plus if you get money from a certain company can you really complain not to get freebies from their competitors? And complain just on the day, in a tedious rant lasting for 19 minutes? Well obviously you can but just as obviously you can then say bye bye to any favour/free stuff/easy access to info from said company.

Then again comes the problem of the "tests". Mark is funny, albeit mildly irritating, in his course vlogs, has interesting takes on instruction or the swing, but reviews? Really? He says he tests stuff and this and that but really he just hits a number of shots which, R&A and USGA being what they are, will always be similar, then say it looks "as good as anything" and feels "as good as anything". Then he'll go on the course and show that indeed it's the Indian, but the arrow. Great. He might as well not test anything and make a generic video with a "insert the name of the product here" and for irons "insert the lofts there" and be done.

And if he really is so unbiased and independent and wanting to inform golfers he should have tested stuff from Inesis, Hireko, KZG, Maltby or others... Not that I care much because the message is "test, get fitted, take a lesson" and I'm did with that.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Aim small... pray to miss small

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland Classic HB1. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

The whole debate strikes me as very childish. TM might have a strict policy of "no free test if you're under contract with another club manufacturer", that would make sense but they could send and ask for a return of the clubs after 5 days or something (but maybe they did, we only know what Crossfield is saying... ). On the other hand he can pretend to be unbiased, even to himself, but is that really the case? Only time will tell. Plus if you get money from a certain company can you really complain not to get freebies from their competitors? And complain just on the day, in a tedious rant lasting for 19 minutes? Well obviously you can but just as obviously you can then say bye bye to any favour/free stuff/easy access to info from said company.

Then again comes the problem of the "tests". Mark is funny, albeit mildly irritating, in his course vlogs, has interesting takes on instruction or the swing, but reviews? Really? He says he tests stuff and this and that but really he just hits a number of shots which, R&A and USGA being what they are, will always be similar, then say it looks "as good as anything" and feels "as good as anything". Then he'll go on the course and show that indeed it's the Indian, but the arrow. Great. He might as well not test anything and make a generic video with a "insert the name of the product here" and for irons "insert the lofts there" and be done.

And if he really is so unbiased and independent and wanting to inform golfers he should have tested stuff from Inesis, Hireko, KZG, Maltby or others... Not that I care much because the message is "test, get fitted, take a lesson" and I'm did with that.

I completely agree with you there Franc38 - Crossfield is quite annoying, and I've been struggling to watch any of his content as he is VERY opinionated (particularly for someone who is supposedly unbiased!!) on certain things. I just wish he would stop putting Rory in his vlogs - he's just as irritating!!

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: Wilson Staff CB 4-PW in KBS 120 Stiff shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1 and Srixon Z-Star 

I'm sure everyone would like everyone to test everything under the sun, but brands like those you mention are smaller, probably can't send product, and may not be readily available in England as they are in other spots in the world

he is VERY opinionated (particularly for someone who is supposedly unbiased!!)

Having opinions on things doesn't lead to having bias against other things. That's a dangerous correlation in my view.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Crossfield is a whiny baby. Get over it and get the clubs like others have to - pay for them and sell them when you're done.

TM is in their full right to not send free stuff to people. When you consider the low number of people who actually watch this stuff, it's a fair decision to not spend the money here.

There are around 115.000 golfers in Norway. One of the smallest nations in golf. Crossfield has 233k+ subscribers and 20-30k views on videos? Let's not make him and others on YT a bigger deal than they are. Golf Digest and MGS in the USA (with worldwide reach). Golf Monthly in UK. National magazines in Scandinavia. Traditional media has a strong position among golfers in Europe.

Norwegians call this "a storm in a glass of water". 

For what it's worth - Acushnet/Titleist marketing, attitude and behaviour is below par. TM is doing a better job. A lot better.

TM made a choice. Big deal! Dude's got money and can buy the products for review... I'm glad Crossfield shared the info so we can see the inner workings, but all of this really doesn't matter in the grand scheme. TM has been doing this, and will continue to, and Crissfield needs to get over himself and just move-on. Sometimes I think folks think they're more important than they really are. It's golf clubs. It's TM. It's NOT surprising!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Of the big name YouTube golf channels, Crossfield is my favorite. Though I've never seen him run down a golf product, time and time again he's said especially with today's USGA limits there are a lot of good clubs and it's not possible for one to be markedly better than another. He's also said time and time again that fixing your swing will do FAR more for your results than any equipment change ever could. The channels that do comparisons and show one driver with 1-3 yards more carry aren't doing anyone any favors, some don't even account for obvious variation in strikes. And the ones making dispersion conclusions are in very uncertain waters, Crossfield has said left to right dispersion is almost entirely the Indian, not the arrow, and I'd agree.

They all have endorsement deals, they have to make a living and putting out those videos is way more work and expense than people who haven't done it realize, though I can understand why signing with a clubmaker is another kettle of fish than apparel, etc. I fully understand why folks can't believe he can be unbiased, but I will give Crossfield the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise. In his recent video re: TM, at the end he shows driver heads from Callaway, Titleist, TM and Ping as says they're all good, all basically the same, as he always has.

I admire Titleist for their vision, though this may be an experiment on their part. At least they're pushing the marketing envelope, a good thing IMO.

I was a fan of TM, but no more, and their marketing lately has put them further down on my list. But we all have our own biases and reasons, all good.

I agree with your general point that all clubs are generally comparable and that they only differ in having a slightly different mix of the same ingredients...

But then, why complain about not being able to test a certain club? Why make it "about giving info to my viewers" when we (Mark Crossfield included) know full well in advance what the "results" will be? Except for the subjective elements, feel, sound, looks, which he always judges as "as good as anything"...

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland Classic HB1. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

Of the big name YouTube golf channels, Crossfield is my favorite. Though I've never seen him run down a golf product, time and time again he's said especially with today's USGA limits there are a lot of good clubs and it's not possible for one to be markedly better than another. He's also said time and time again that fixing your swing will do FAR more for your results than any equipment change ever could. The channels that do comparisons and show one driver with 1-3 yards more carry aren't doing anyone any favors, some don't even account for obvious variation in strikes. And the ones making dispersion conclusions are in very uncertain waters, Crossfield has said left to right dispersion is almost entirely the Indian, not the arrow, and I'd agree.

I wasn't going to jump in on this discussion, but here I am.  I'm not a fan of Crossfield, but I've watched him a couple of times.  So, he never runs down a golf product, and he's said time and time again that it's not possible for a club to be markedly better than another, and fixing your swing is better than any equipment change.  Then, what is the point of his reviews?  Just saying that this club is just as good as any other, and if you like it then go get fit??  I guess I don't understand to point of his channel. 

As far as the Titleist deal... he now has more money to say the same thing every time.  I'm not sure why TM is upset if he never runs down a product.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

TM made a choice. Big deal! Dude's got money and can buy the products for review... I'm glad Crossfield shared the info so we can see the inner workings, but all of this really doesn't matter in the grand scheme. TM has been doing this, and will continue to, and Crissfield needs to get over himself and just move-on. Sometimes I think folks think they're more important than they really are. It's golf clubs. It's TM. It's NOT surprising!!!

Right.

And I just realized something... Most Crossfield devout followers are TM haters in the first place, so it wouldn't make any sense "talking" to these guys via Mark therefore why waste money sending clubs to MC... That would be a bad business decision, or require a massive investment to change their minds.

This whole hubbub makes me laugh - in particular when people including OEM's have short memories.

Taylormade is refusing to give Mark any equipment for test evaluation or critique? Well - it wasn't that long ago when Titleist themselves refused to give ANY journo's their equipment for comparison with other brands, citing the excuse that any comparison was pointless unless it were custom fitted to each individual. True enough I guess, but to a large extent this is what Mark tries to get across on a regular basis - comparison or opinion only matters to a fitted club to an individual. 

TM's stance seems to be pretty logical, given the launch of their latest generation of equipment and wanting the testers involved to be "on message" with their sales pitch - but who says that Mark wouldn't be? Just because he plays (albeit for an undisclosed arrangement) different OEM's equipment, does his or anyone else's opinion suddenly become irrelevant? 

Well, if they haven't been fitted for it - then yes is probably the answer. Unless of course you simply want to know how it looks and sounds and the tech behind it (like most of us do). 

This whole hubbub makes me laugh - in particular when people including OEM's have short memories.

Taylormade is refusing to give Mark any equipment for test evaluation or critique? Well - it wasn't that long ago when Titleist themselves refused to give ANY journo's their equipment for comparison with other brands, citing the excuse that any comparison was pointless unless it were custom fitted to each individual. True enough I guess, but to a large extent this is what Mark tries to get across on a regular basis - comparison or opinion only matters to a fitted club to an individual. 

TM's stance seems to be pretty logical, given the launch of their latest generation of equipment and wanting the testers involved to be "on message" with their sales pitch - but who says that Mark wouldn't be? Just because he plays (albeit for an undisclosed arrangement) different OEM's equipment, does his or anyone else's opinion suddenly become irrelevant? 

Well, if they haven't been fitted for it - then yes is probably the answer. Unless of course you simply want to know how it looks and sounds and the tech behind it (like most of us do). 

That is one of Crossfield's main points in his last vlog. If TM was confident in their tech, why not stand behind it and send one for review? From a marketing standpoint, it makes sense - you don't see movie ads quoting the critics who said their movies suck, you only see the good quotes. Why would you send it to someone who is going to give you an honest review where they might say that it's all hype?

Rick Sheils mentioned that TM might not be the first to implement something that isn't the standard roll & bulge, and that Cobra might have released something of similar technology to Twist face, but it just wasn't marketed as heavily. Wonder if he's going to get kicked off of "the list" as well  :lol:

Good thing you're an MGS donor - because they have to buy the M3/M4 if it's going to be included in the Most Wanted test for 2018

Good thing you're an MGS donor - because they have to buy the M3/M4 if it's going to be included in the Most Wanted test for 2018

Yep! I got them covered! Heck, maybe there's even a store owner that will hook them up with one of each for testing.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

That is one of Crossfield's main points in his last vlog. If TM was confident in their tech, why not stand behind it and send one for review? From a marketing standpoint, it makes sense - you don't see movie ads quoting the critics who said their movies suck, you only see the good quotes. Why would you send it to someone who is going to give you an honest review where they might say that it's all hype?

Rick Sheils mentioned that TM might not be the first to implement something that isn't the standard roll & bulge, and that Cobra might have released something of similar technology to Twist face, but it just wasn't marketed as heavily. Wonder if he's going to get kicked off of "the list" as well  :lol:

It's probably for the best if TM denied Crossfiled an insight into what is a unique sales pitch, as I'm certain that Mark would mention an unwelcome distraction by saying that this won't cure hooks or slices.

I'm not that hopeful of getting anything from TM either when I concur - this won't cure hooks or slices.

While I feel TM seems a little over sensitive these days, I see their side on this and don't blame them. How can you have unbiased testing if you are getting paid by one of the OEMs?

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Crossfield is really acting like a dick now. His social media accounts and latest videos are laced with snarky comments about TaylorMade.

He's acting like a middle school girl right now and it's extremely off-putting

Agreed. Trying to frame the #taylormadehateme campaign as merely fallout from some fanciful beyond reproach unbiased instructor status is a ludicrous attempt to control the narrative. In reality, his high strung personality and nervous hyena laughter are off-putting to significant demographics. Such personality types are prone to impetuous behavior (ie - Tmag won't give me free equipment blathering).

It was a huge mistake for him to start down this prattle tattle path, but who he is as a person will likely not allow for a humble course correction. Watching the tailspin is alternately sad and maddening as he completely ignores all the people begging him to pull out of it while replying "Haha ; Tmag being Tmag..." to any of his ass kissers. The dude needs level-headed representation in a bad way right now.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

I really like his review videos, I have been off put by his videos basically that aren't tips or club reviews.

If TM had a truly superior driver than why not send it to him. I mean really how good would it be to have a reviewer who is paid to play titliest giving your driver or clubs a good review. On the flip side, it does put somewhat of a dent in his integrity, now that's he payed to play titliest. I'll still listen to his review but I'll probably take it with a grain of salt now

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

Archived