• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    WeezLuke

• By DPattGolf
      As some of you know I am moving soon and I need to clear out some of my equipment that isn't currently in my bag. 
      First up is my Ft. Worth Black irons. This set is 4-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 shafts and stock Ben Hogan Lamkin Z5 grip.
      This set was used for a review but was by no means abused during testing. 
      Looking to sell for SOLD.

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Please join me in congratulating our five testers:

US:
      DPattGolf
      PMookie
      poprockncoke

UK:
      Jon Brittain

CAN:
      TravisClarke

(5) TESTERS WANTED!!!

Ben Hogan Ft. Worth Black Irons

In the words of Peter Wolf - don't touch the knobs 'cause I think we're gonna have some fun with this one....

​This year marks the 65th anniversary of the Ben Hogan Company. The brand has has plenty of ups and more than its share of downs, but it's still with us and as a brand, it still maters.

With three new product launches this year, Hogan has firmly reestablished itself as a brand to be reckoned with, and we have a unique opportunity for 5 lucky forum members to test, review and keep a set of the sexy, new Ft. Worth 15 Black irons.

TESTERS WANTED:

The Ft. Worth Black, with its rugged Diamond Black Metal finish, is most definitely a player's iron. It's a 1025 forged blade, and Hogan says it gives the better player the feel, accuracy and consistency his or her game demands.

We're looking for 5 of you to test the Fort Worth Blacks and let the MyGolfSpy Community what you think!

This review opportunity is open to any golfer in the US, Canada or the UK. Sorry lefties - this one is for your right-handed brethren only.

HOW TO APPLY:

We take our Forum Member Testing quite seriously here at MyGolfSpy, and it's imperative you apply in the right place - which is right here in the Forum and NOT back in the blog.

To be eligible, please tell us - in this thread - the following:

First name and home state/province
      Age and handicap
      Your current iron set/makeup

Thanks for applying! We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Good luck!
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      (4) TESTERS Announced:

Ben Hogan Equalizer Wedges

Another week, another review opportunity for you, fellow Golf Spies! And we think you're going to really like this one.

There's been plenty of chatter here and in social media on the new Equalizer wedges from Ben Hogan. 1025 forged, enhanced V-Sole, Progressive Center of Mass - there's a lot here to get you intrigued, and we want four of you to test, review and keep a 3-wedge set of Hogan Equalizers, and let us know if they're the real deal.

TESTERS Chosen:

Four of you will be chosen to review a 52-56-60 set of Equalizers with your choice of shafts offered by Hogan. In addition, Hogan will tweak the lies and swing weights to fit your specs. And if you need the lofts adjusted a degree or so, they'll do that, too.

This review opportunity is open to any avid golfer in the US and Canada.

HOW TO APPLY:

As you all know, we take our member reviews pretty seriously. You'll be asked for a full two-month commitment to take these things to the range and the course, and follow a detailed template to write up a thoughtful, detailed and - most importantly - honest review.

To apply, tell us in this thread (and ONLY in this thread!):

First name/Home state or province
      Current wedges
      Short game strengths/weaknesses
      Current handicap

The Testers have been selected. Please congratulate!!

DDRyan
      Tommc23
      KCLeo12
      GeekingGolf

• By MmmmmmBuddy
      I was told by SWMBO that some of the the golf equipment clogging up my garage has to go. It's not easy letting go, but I thought I'd give the fellas at MGS first crack.

First up is my '99 Hogan Apex/Apex Plus flow set. These are legit. They have spined TTDG S300's and mixed grips. Set is Apex blades from 7-E and Apex Plus cavity irons from 4-6. I'd call the condition a solid 7/10. Grooves are clean. These have the normal bag chatter that you would expect from a nearly 20 year old set of forged irons.

Sold
      Asking $100 +10 to cover some of the shipping.

I'll add more as I get time.

I also need to find a home for a couple of putters that do not get along with me.

One is a 34.5" Evnroll ER1. This club is great. Just not for me. I cannot get used to the speed. Condition is a very solid 9/10. Comes with headcover, but no ball marker. (fell off mid round)
      SOLD

I am after $250 + $10 to help cover shipping. PM me with questions.

The last thing I have for now is an MLA Tour Mallet.

35" in nearly new condition. There are no weights. I lost them. Sorry. Replacement weight kits are available from MLA for $30.  Comes with headcover.

Looking for $125 + $10 for shipping.  

Thanks for looking!!!

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!