TESTERS WANTED! ×

From the Inbox - Sadlowski joins Cleveland Golf

hckymeyer

This ones hot off the press today.  Jamie Sadlowski has signed a multi-year deal with Cleveland Golf.  Sure Jamie has only been trying to compete on tour for a year, and doesn't have the pedigree of a Major winner, but when the longest golfer on tour decides to play your driver you have my attention.  See the press release below and let us know your thoughts!

Jamie-Sadlowski.jpg

CLEVELAND GOLF PARTNERS WITH JAMIE SADLOWSKI, THE LONGEST TOUR PRO ON THE PLANET

HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – Jan. 3, 2018 â€“ Cleveland Golf is pleased to announce the addition of Jamie Sadlowski to their professional tour staff. Sadlowski, a two-time World Long Drive Champion, agreed to terms on a multi-year contract to serve as a global brand ambassador for Cleveland Golf.

“I'm thrilled to be joining Cleveland Golf as a global brand ambassador,” Sadlowski said. “As I begin my second year of professional golf around the world, I know the Cleveland Launcher HB Driver, along with the compliment of irons and wedges, will deliver the performance I am looking for.”

Sadlowski, 29, hails from St. Paul, Alberta, where he actually started out as a junior hockey player. Sadlowski began his golfing career on the World Long Drive circuit where he won back-to-back championships in 2008 and 2009, and never finished lower than fifth in the world while competing. In 2016, Sadlowski made the transition to competitive professional golf where he competed in different events around the world. Last year, Sadlowski made his PGA Tour debut at the Dean & Deluca Invitational at Colonial Country Club and the Safeway Open, while playing in 10 events on the Mackenzie Tour – PGA Tour Canada.

Sadlowski will play the Cleveland Launcher HB Driver, Srixon Z-U65 Utility 2i and 3i, Srixon Z Series irons, Cleveland's RTX-3 wedges (52°, 56°, 60°), and Srixon's Z-Star XV golf ball. In addition, Sadlowski will wear a Cleveland Launcher HB hat, Srixon glove, and carry a Cleveland Golf bag.

“As one of the longest tour players on the planet, we know Jamie had many options when selecting his driver,” said Rodney McDonald, Vice President of Tour Operations. “We designed our Launcher HB driver to help all golfers bomb it long and straight – and we're glad Jamie agrees. I've seen many tour players hit drivers, but watching Jamie hit it 370 yards down the fairway in competitive rounds is almost unbelievable. His validation of our technology is really exciting for us.”

With a refined swing geared towards competitive rounds, Sadlowski put together some impressive launch conditions with Cleveland's Launcher HB Driver in his hands: ball speed of 190.3 mph, launch angle of 9.7°, spin of 2,454 rpm, carry distance of 343 yards and total distance of 372 yards.

“With the Launcher HB driver, I know I will be able to drive the ball longer and straighter which is the key to my game,” Sadlowski said. “I've never been more confident in my golf clubs.”

On Jan. 23, 2018, Sadlowski will be giving a demonstration and clinic in the Cleveland Golf area at the 2018 PGA Show Demo Day in Orlando, FL. He will be available to meet with the media during that timeframe. If you would like to schedule an interview, please contact Noelle Zavaleta to set up a time to speak with him.

In 2018, Sadlowski will play in events on the PGA Tour, Web.com Tour and the Mackenzie Tour – PGA Tour Canada.

For additional information on Jamie Sadlowski joining Cleveland Golf, please visit: clevelandgolf.com.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Jamie is a really cool dude. Nice personality for Cleveland/srixon to grab. Hopefully he can make some waves for them.

Normally I'd say tour presence is overrated, but for Cleveland/Srixon they definitely need some fresh successful faces to represent the brand

Was he with callaway prior to this? Regardless, it will be fun to watch him compete with Cleveland equipment!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

And just like that Cleveland is the longest driver in golf! Now that's smart marketing investment.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Nice singing by Srixon/ Cleveland.

It will be nice to see a Cleveland bag on the course again.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

And just like that Cleveland is the longest driver in golf! Now that's smart marketing investment.

Very smart and his other sponsor Lexus ain't too shabby either

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Great guy, loved watching him compete in long drive comp! Looked like a 15 year old out there with some of those hulks.

On a side note, if he's playing U65 2i and 3i, why is there a 5w and 4h head cover in his bag?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Probably for the same reason that there's a Cleveland putter headcover in the picture, even though the press release doesn't say he's playing a Cleveland putter :)

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Nice pick-up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Good luck to Jamie this year.  From everything I have seen about him he seem like a good person.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Great. I'm glad Cleveland picked up a noticable name.... But I wish the guy could put this game together and compete on these tours. If I could hit the ball that far... My God I'd be making cuts left and right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I would be very interested to see an analysis of his game.  What are his stats?  What does he need to get to the next level?  I've seen him play a few holes at the tournaments he played, and his game seems decent.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Would love to see Jamie get a win on the Web.com tour.....if he could find a short game he could kill it

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Archived