Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

2018 PGA Show

StrokerAce

PGA show is coming up soon.

http://www.pgashow.com/Show-Info/

Those of you going - 

1. I'm very envious...hope you have fun!

2. What do you think will be the "hot" trend this year?

My $$$ is on 'driving irons'... seems to be an underdeveloped market and some opportunity to capitalize on.
    There seems to be this decision point in the top of the bag - driving iron vs. hybrid... I know that there's been some around for a while but it seems like this may be a place for expansion.

3. What will you be looking for ?

apologies if this is a duplicate post... I did a search for the topic and couldn't find anything but the search can sometimes be a little wonky...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be going, this will be my 3rd year in a row. Well, I actually I went once 13 years ago,  but two years ago was my first time going to actually be there with a work purpose. It can be a bit overwhelming at first.  But by now, I pretty much have it down.  

The people (reps) I need to meet with, I know to make an appointment with, not just plan on walking into the booth and seeing them there waiting for me...LOL  So I'm able to plan that and still leave enough time to browse other things of interest

I think the "Big" thing this year will continue to be in the technology area.  The last few years we've seen items such as Arccos and Shotscope come on the scene, and I think they are just starting to scratch the surface as to how technology can be incorporated into your game and round.   I know from at our course we invested in some technology on the App side, and 2017 was our first year with one, it's still very much in the growing stages, and I think there will be more and more we can do with it each year.

The other area, I think will continue to grow is the portable or personal Launch Monitor segment.  We've seen with the likes of Mevo, SkyTrack and Voice Caddie products come out that are very good at what they can offer and are affordable for the average person. 

I'm looking forward to it and will definitely be reporting back anything cool that I run across, as we get closer to the date, I'll post/remind everyone of my Instagram, that's where I'll probably post most pictures, while I want to update the forum as well, I know the staff will be doing a great job of that, and I don't want to step on any of there toes.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Not going but I expect to see:

With Callaway's X-Forged long iron replacements. I think that will be a trend. I began to dislike my hybrid last year, so this might be a viable option for me.

I'd like to see some new Wedges, I love Wedges.

And I'm always down for a small headed driver, driving iron, blades, players cb... bring on the butter knives.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'll be going, this will be my 3rd year in a row. Well, I actually I went once 13 years ago,  but two years ago was my first time going to actually be there with a work purpose. It can be a bit overwhelming at first.  But by now, I pretty much have it down.  

The people (reps) I need to meet with, I know to make an appointment with, not just plan on walking into the booth and seeing them there waiting for me...LOL  So I'm able to plan that and still leave enough time to browse other things of interest

I think the "Big" thing this year will continue to be in the technology area.  The last few years we've seen items such as Arccos and Shotscope come on the scene, and I think they are just starting to scratch the surface as to how technology can be incorporated into your game and round.   I know from at our course we invested in some technology on the App side, and 2017 was our first year with one, it's still very much in the growing stages, and I think there will be more and more we can do with it each year.

The other area, I think will continue to grow is the portable or personal Launch Monitor segment.  We've seen with the likes of Mevo, SkyTrack and Voice Caddie products come out that are very good at what they can offer and are affordable for the average person. 

I'm looking forward to it and will definitely be reporting back anything cool that I run across, as we get closer to the date, I'll post/remind everyone of my Instagram, that's where I'll probably post most pictures, while I want to update the forum as well, I know the staff will be doing a great job of that, and I don't want to step on any of there toes.

Nice!  Lucky you... I assume that since you work at a course you're able to go.  I've gone to some "expo" events that are open to the public but they're nothing like what I hear the show is like.

Agree that from a tech standpoint statistical analysis of your performance and "on course assistance" will continue to be hot.  I think that the Arccos caddie thing where it will be able to 'suggest' what club to use/shot to hit based on your recorded info will be really hot.

From an equipment standpoint I'm curious what you think will be prominent this year.

Do you think that more manufacturers will follow Cobra and add some sort of 'texture' to the driver faces?

More one-length/single length sets?

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Those of you going - 

My $$$ is on 'driving irons'... seems to be an underdeveloped market and some opportunity to capitalize on.

There seems to be this decision point in the top of the bag - driving iron vs. hybrid... I know that there's been some around for a while but it seems like this may be a place for expansion.

apologies if this is a duplicate post... I did a search for the topic and couldn't find anything but the search can sometimes be a little wonky...

Apparently, not the weather!!   :lol:

I hope MGS has the presence like previous years and post pics and comments during the show.  Blair O'Neal?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Nice!  Lucky you... I assume that since you work at a course you're able to go.  I've gone to some "expo" events that are open to the public but they're nothing like what I hear the show is like.

Agree that from a tech standpoint statistical analysis of your performance and "on course assistance" will continue to be hot.  I think that the Arccos caddie thing where it will be able to 'suggest' what club to use/shot to hit based on your recorded info will be really hot.

From an equipment standpoint I'm curious what you think will be prominent this year.

Do you think that more manufacturers will follow Cobra and add some sort of 'texture' to the driver faces?

More one-length/single length sets?

yeah, I go for a two fold reason.  First and Foremost, just like any major trade-show in any industry, you go to strengthen existing and establish new relationships with vendors you work with. 

I mainly am looking for things that will make our outings unique from others or better than they were the year before.  Some of that comes in the way of technology, some in tee gifts, some in equipment..etc. 

Some of the Vets who have gone for years like Adam, Tony, Barbs and others can tell you how the show has changed and evolved several times over the years.  It's no longer the coming out party for all companies to show new releases for the year, now that many of them release multiple times a year and with the internet everything is out there right away, whether they ideally want it to be or not.  So it's not as much about seeing the brand new clubs before anyone else has.  Although there will still be several releases there that haven't hit retail shelves yet, even if the info on them is already out.  

Even though I'm not the Head Pro at our course..and we currently don't have one, many of our golfers have come to know that I'm usually up on the latest equipment--THANKS MGS!!--and that I speak to the reps a lot to get the full info on any particular line, so I've kind of become a go to person at the course for club info as well. 

As for the hot equipment, I think the Utility Iron is making a bit of a comeback as you mentioned.  I remember when the first wave of them came along maybe 10 years or so ago, and I think it was quickly realized they were for only the strongest of swingers.   I'll admit I haven't dipped my toes in the water of the current ones much, as I'm  one that loves hybrids, and with my moderate to low swing speed 90 MPH driver,  I'm not sure it's a club that is most effective for me.   But some of the new ones sure look beautiful.   I'll definitely be taking a look at them, and maybe even swing one or two, if there aren't too many people around to laugh at me...ha

I'm really shocked we haven't heard of another one of the major companies try the One Length iron concept.  It's been what over 15 or 16 months since Cobra announced it's one length to retail.   The industry is such a copy-cat industry, I would have thought there'd be another one out by now.   So I guess we could be shocked that some company has kept them under wraps and will unveil them this year, but I've heard zero rumblings about it.   I'm a big fan of them.  Our GM has the F7 and while he doesn't play a whole lot, he likes them.  He like many is not crazy about the feel of the short irons being bit long and hitting them a bit high. He hits the ball very high to begin with.  But I personally like that, being 6'5" it's nice not to feel hunched over the 9 iron or PW and to feel like I can swing the 4 or 5 iron with control is good.  

Sorry to clutter this up, but I hit the Cobra Forged One Lengths.... wow! So strange hitting a 4 iron that short, but I see the potential there.

No worries...see my reply above for my thoughts on them.  I  agree I think the potential is very high as these clubs continue to evolve over the next couple years, and I do think we'll see more of them from other OEM's

I'm really shocked we haven't heard of another one of the major companies try the One Length iron concept.  It's been

I am also intrigued by the driving irons - I would never use one as I'm good with hybrids but they seem like great options for players who don't get along with hybrids.

Just when you think that a club type is obsolete someone comes alive by and reinvents it.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

CG2 I'm envious! This show is definitely on my bucket list but so far I haven't gotten close. I've gone to local 'golf shows' but (at least the one in Cleveland) are a waste of time and money plus then you have to delete all of the spam emails.

Looking forward to your pics - especially of the unique items from small manufacturers that we never get to see.

Have fun

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Request: 

If you're going to the show and have social media accounts (instagram/twitter/etc.) where you plan to share pics/comments would you mind posting them here so we can follow?

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Please stop by the PING booth too CG2. Hopefully those new Wedges will be there to try.

Oh, I definitely will both at Demo Day and the exhibit floor.  Gotta try and hit the G400 and see those G700's and of course look for your raw wedges!!

CG2 I'm envious! This show is definitely on my bucket list but so far I haven't gotten close. I've gone to local 'golf shows' but (at least the one in Cleveland) are a waste of time and money plus then you have to delete all of the spam emails.

Looking forward to your pics - especially of the unique items from small manufacturers that we never get to see.

Have fun

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Thanks Tony, I forgot to mention it in my first reply to stroker...Yeah those regional shows, which I think are all put on by the same company are a joke.  The one here in Washington is basically a myrtle beach and Atlantic City travel show mixed in with a used club swap meet.  

Request: 

If you're going to the show and have social media accounts (instagram/twitter/etc.) where you plan to share pics/comments would you mind posting them here so we can follow?

Absolutely, I think you already follow me on IG and Twitter,  but for those that don't   my   username on both is the same  @BucketsndBirds

I'll post it again when the show begins.  

Carolina Golfer 2 - please bring back samples... LEFTY samples 😉😂

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Carolina Golfer 2 - please bring back samples... LEFTY samples

MDGolfHacker

HA , it's not really like that, although occasionally one or two  of the OEM's  may pass out a trial sleeve of a new ball or something.   I'm not the type to go around asking for things, although you do see that on the last day more and more, as people from outside the industry seem to get in somehow.  One rep told me some attendees will sell their badges outside the CC on the last day to people.     

I saw some of that the first year, and got the heck out of there as i didn't want to really be lumped in with the trick or treat type mob that was walking around with with canvas bags from booth to booth asking "What do you have for free" 

I was able to check the show off the bucket list last year, and for everyone who wonders: yep, it's all that.  Demo Day is almost beyond belief, and the show floor is huge.  Overwhelming is a good word.

Those of you going this year, check out Hole More Putts at booth 1219.  I'm interested in their putting tablet.  Apparently they exhibited for the first time last year, but I missed them.  Interested what y'all think of this training tool.

Enjoy!!

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

I was able to check the show off the bucket list last year, and for everyone who wonders: yep, it's all that.  Demo Day is almost beyond belief, and the show floor is huge.  Overwhelming is a good word.

Those of you going this year, check out Hole More Putts at booth 1219.  I'm interested in their putting tablet.  Apparently they exhibited for the first time last year, but I missed them.  Interested what y'all think of this training tool.

Enjoy!!

I saw something about them recently. It caught my eye, I'll definitly stop by and see it.

HA , it's not really like that, although occasionally one or two of the OEM's may pass out a trial sleeve of a new ball or something. I'm not the type to go around asking for things, although you do see that on the last day more and more, as people from outside the industry seem to get in somehow. One rep told me some attendees will sell their badges outside the CC on the last day to people.

I saw some of that the first year, and got the heck out of there as i didn't want to really be lumped in with the trick or treat type mob that was walking around with with canvas bags from booth to booth asking "What do you have for free"

LOL, you know I was just razzing you 😁...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Have fun enjoy the show and the business end of it can be interesting usually. Keep us informed on the “good stuff “ without getting in trouble

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Those of you going - 

Envious like you, but hope everyone has fun and keep us posted on the latest tech and equipment.:)

Have fun enjoy the show and the business end of it can be interesting usually. Keep us informed on the “good stuff “ without getting in trouble

By that I assume you mean only "nice" photo's of Lexi and Blair  :D

By that I assume you mean only "nice" photo's of Lexi and Blair :D

Is there a bad picture of either one of them? I think not

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Is there a bad picture of either one of them? I think not

No such thing with those ladies.  I meant  as opposed to creeper or something like that...ha

CG2 any chance you can check this out and see what it's all about?

IMG_6851.JPG

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

CG2 any chance you can check this out and see what it's all about?

attachicon.gifIMG_6851.JPG

That does look interesting for sure.  I had definitely planned on stopping by their booth as well as most of the other LM booths, we are looking (seriously I hope) at adding one to our course here. 

Can you also snag some pictures and info from the cobra reps good sir?

Added to the shopping list.  Their booth is usually so jammed full of goodness, anything in particular you want pictures of....knowing that Lexi is a given  :D

That does look interesting for sure. I had definitely planned on stopping by their booth as well as most of the other LM booths, we are looking (seriously I hope) at adding one to our course here.

Added to the shopping list. Their booth is usually so jammed full of goodness, anything in particular you want pictures of....knowing that Lexi is a given :D

Blades if there. PÅ«R Wedges or their replacement. Anything you can snag a picture of. Putters for sure if they decide to make some again.

I'd like to see where the grip movement is. I'm going to regrip a set of old clubs and was curious about materials, styles,etc... Also the trend to blow the grips on. Then of course there is the shoes. What is the trend for spikeles?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I hope MGS has the presence like previous years and post pics and comments during the show.  Blair O'Neal?

... After taking a year off and missing the 2017 PGA Show because of a torn labrum and frozen shoulder, I am happy to announce that after a year of rehab, I will be returning to the 2018 PGA Show for my 13th year. I have always strived to write reviews that as an avid golfer and equipment enthusiast, I would love to read. I talk to those involved with the R&D of the equipment as well as those with the task of promoting their products to give you a balanced view of new equipment. I have no ties to any OEM or site, other than my Facebook page, and have posted my reviews on other forums but will post exclusively here at MGS this year. 

... The idea for these reviews started 13 years ago when I was talking with the CEO of a small golf company and said "Why doesn't anyone go to the PGA Show and just write about what they think are the best new products?" His response was someone certainly needs to, and it should be me. He helped me get a pass to the PGA Show and I have been writing reviews ever since. I have the advantage of only reviewing the equipment I think is the best of the best at the PGA Show, so every review is a positive review and easy for me to write because I love and believe in the equipment I am reviewing. 

... So glad I found MGS as forum members are not so jaded or confrontational like other forums and we are all just golfers that love to talk equipment. Answering questions that include snide remarks "sounds like you got paid to write this" gets really old as does the comments from others. While I have no doubt there are some unscrupulous OEMs and reviewers out there, in the 12 years I have been going to the show and writing reviews, I have never had an OEM offer me so much as a drink for writing my reviews. I always send a copy of my review to the OEM to make sure I have no technical errors and a few times over the years they have given me a correction but they have never suggested I remove any negative comments or change any content. I pay for the trip out of my own pocket and it isn't cheap, but I love doing it. 

... If there is anything a member wants me to take a look at this year, feel free to suggest it to me. I cannot promise I will get to it, but will give it my best shot. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... After taking a year off and missing the 2017 PGA Show because of a torn labrum and frozen shoulder, I am happy to announce that after a year of rehab, I will be returning to the 2018 PGA Show for my 13th year. I have always strived to write reviews that as an avid golfer and equipment enthusiast, I would love to read. I talk to those involved with the R&D of the equipment as well as those with the task of promoting their products to give you a balanced view of new equipment. I have no ties to any OEM or site, other than my Facebook page, and have posted my reviews on other forums but will post exclusively here at MGS this year. 

... The idea for these reviews started 13 years ago when I was talking with the CEO of a small golf company and said "Why doesn't anyone go to the PGA Show and just write about what they think are the best new products?" His response was someone certainly needs to, and it should be me. He helped me get a pass to the PGA Show and I have been writing reviews ever since. I have the advantage of only reviewing the equipment I think is the best of the best at the PGA Show, so every review is a positive review and easy for me to write because I love and believe in the equipment I am reviewing. 

... So glad I found MGS as forum members are not so jaded or confrontational like other forums and we are all just golfers that love to talk equipment. Answering questions that include snide remarks "sounds like you got paid to write this" gets really old as does the comments from others. While I have no doubt there are some unscrupulous OEMs and reviewers out there, in the 12 years I have been going to the show and writing reviews, I have never had an OEM offer me so much as a drink for writing my reviews. I always send a copy of my review to the OEM to make sure I have no technical errors and a few times over the years they have given me a correction but they have never suggested I remove any negative comments or change any content. I pay for the trip out of my own pocket and it isn't cheap, but I love doing it. 

... If there is anything a member wants me to take a look at this year, feel free to suggest it to me. I cannot promise I will get to it, but will give it my best shot. 

Love your insight into the game and equipment, so I will be looking forward to reading your thoughts on what peaks your interest.

chisag you are da man!  Seriously you have a talent with expressing yourself and very knowledgeable about the game. Plus you play a pretty dayuuuummmm good stick too so yea, looking forward to any reviews you send our way. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived