TESTERS WANTED! ×

New England January

GCSAA Supt

Well,  I'm starting to go stir crazy....but there's some light this week.  Tomorrow I will be attending the annual meeting of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of New England and Friday I'm heading to New  Bedford for a tour of the Titleist ball plant there!!

I've made my reservations for the Golf Industry Show in San Antonio for the first week in February and my home course, Presidents GC is usually open by mid March.

I CAN MAKE IT!!

Jim, the retired GC Super

Well, I'm starting to go stir crazy....but there's some light this week. Tomorrow I will be attending the annual meeting of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of New England and Friday I'm heading to New Bedford for a tour of the Titleist ball plant there!!

I've made my reservations for the Golf Industry Show in San Antonio for the first week in February and my home course, Presidents GC is usually open by mid March.

I CAN MAKE IT!!

Jim, the retired GC Super

Feel your pain for New England, lived there 65 freezing years. Enjoy the Titleist plant Tour should be a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Hang in their the days are getting longer....

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

At least it's light out when my kid gets off the bus now.  Only somewhere between 2 and 4 months to go!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I would love to play Presidents this summer will reciprocate with play at Blackstone national although as a retired super you can walk on anywhere. I can't wait for indoor golf simulations in central mass. 19th hole Milford

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Rocket blades

vokey wedges

Wilson 8802

Found a heated driving range up here in New Hampshire - Sagamore Golf Center in Hampton. I think there are some simulators around, too.  

Have played Blackstone National and the Presidents over the years - both awesome courses! You guys ever play Red Tail or Shaker Hills? How about Stow Acres? Learned to play at Stow Acres way back in the day - the Page Brothers owned it and there were no carts. You had to walk and carry - although at 23 it was a lot easier than it would be today, especially the South Course.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Found a heated driving range up here in New Hampshire - Sagamore Golf Center in Hampton. I think there are some simulators around, too.

Have played Blackstone National and the Presidents over the years - both awesome courses! You guys ever play Red Tail or Shaker Hills? How about Stow Acres? Learned to play at Stow Acres way back in the day - the Page Brothers owned it and there were no carts. You had to walk and carry - although at 23 it was a lot easier than it would be today, especially the South Course.

Don't know about those guys but did Stowe years ago. If my memory is correct you needed to be part mountain goat.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Archived