Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
GCSAA Supt

New England January

Well,  I'm starting to go stir crazy....but there's some light this week.  Tomorrow I will be attending the annual meeting of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of New England and Friday I'm heading to New  Bedford for a tour of the Titleist ball plant there!!

I've made my reservations for the Golf Industry Show in San Antonio for the first week in February and my home course, Presidents GC is usually open by mid March.

I CAN MAKE IT!!

Jim, the retired GC Super

• Like 3

Well, I'm starting to go stir crazy....but there's some light this week. Tomorrow I will be attending the annual meeting of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of New England and Friday I'm heading to New Bedford for a tour of the Titleist ball plant there!!

I've made my reservations for the Golf Industry Show in San Antonio for the first week in February and my home course, Presidents GC is usually open by mid March.

I CAN MAKE IT!!

Jim, the retired GC Super

Feel your pain for New England, lived there 65 freezing years. Enjoy the Titleist plant Tour should be a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Found a heated driving range up here in New Hampshire - Sagamore Golf Center in Hampton. I think there are some simulators around, too.  

Have played Blackstone National and the Presidents over the years - both awesome courses! You guys ever play Red Tail or Shaker Hills? How about Stow Acres? Learned to play at Stow Acres way back in the day - the Page Brothers owned it and there were no carts. You had to walk and carry - although at 23 it was a lot easier than it would be today, especially the South Course.

• Like 1

Found a heated driving range up here in New Hampshire - Sagamore Golf Center in Hampton. I think there are some simulators around, too.

Have played Blackstone National and the Presidents over the years - both awesome courses! You guys ever play Red Tail or Shaker Hills? How about Stow Acres? Learned to play at Stow Acres way back in the day - the Page Brothers owned it and there were no carts. You had to walk and carry - although at 23 it was a lot easier than it would be today, especially the South Course.

Don't know about those guys but did Stowe years ago. If my memory is correct you needed to be part mountain goat.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Have played Red Tail, Stow, and Shaker.  I got to know Brian Silva, the architect of at Red Tail when we were building Presidents.  I really like Red Tail and one of my favorites is Olde Scotland Links in Bridgewater.