Undershooter

Lynx golf is apparently still around. And AWFUL at social media

I won't disagree, there are a lot of “fun” golf accounts out there. But when I see a bunch of dudes jumping golf carts into a bunker, etc. I unfollow immediately.

Not saying CPG is one of those accounts, but maybe they think things should be a little more serious. Just a thought.

The “fun” places have a lot followers and it seems to be a movement in golf. It just not my thing.

Yea I don't like those accounts either tbh. Barstool for example. They are sort of bad about it, despite their golf division not agreeing with it. They are in it for the clicks. I unfollowed them purely because of that. It pisses me off when others destroy someone's course/property/hard work for fun.

NLU and ClubProGuy haven't ever posted anything like that. At least not to my memory. About the closest I can recall is them(NLU) posting their own swings and letting people roast them on it. And I found that HILARIOUS. Take a look at #roastmyswing on twitter if you want to see some of them. 

Side note: If any of my friends ever try videoing me getting hit with a golf cart, they better expect a 9 iron to the face. 

• Like 4

Yeah. I'd go 5 iron so I could get a bit more speed.

But as a dad, trying to show my kids what golf is. They look up stuff, and it is always someone doing something dumb with a golf cart, club...

• Like 1

Yeah. I'd go 5 iron so I could get a bit more speed.

But as a dad, trying to show my kids what golf is. They look up stuff, and it is always someone doing something dumb with a golf cart, club...

Yep that makes it difficult. There is always the trick shot accounts. Those are pretty cool! 

• Like 1

Those look beautiful. My first set of clubs were Lynx Black Cats. Back when Freddy Couples was backing them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1