Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Milkmanmike01

More burke putters

Yep. I see a lot of Bettinardi in these. Market seems so saturated with guys trying to make putters now a days. Has to be a hard road.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Jesus these are unoriginal. It's almost blatant copying

Question is, which came first? Bettinardi or Burke? I'm thinking Bettinardi, but you never know...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Question is, which came first? Bettinardi or Burke? I'm thinking Bettinardi, but you never know...

Based on what I can find, the Bettinardi brand of putters began in 1998. Burke doesn't have a history lesson on their website but the copyright starts in 2012.

I'd say Bettinardi was first. The Burke putters are strikingly similar to the Bettinardi brand, but how much copying do we already see in the industry anyway? All is fair in golf and war.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

So many haters for people who haven't even tried them. I have and I love the feel. Softer that the queen b series. Yes the price is steep for retail, and I did not pay retail, but that's the way the market seems to be going lately.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You seem to have quite a few of these and putters in general. Where do you find your deal at eBay or other venues?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So many haters for people who haven't even tried them. I have and I love the feel. Softer that the queen b series. Yes the price is steep for retail, and I did not pay retail, but that's the way the market seems to be going lately.

They seem like nice putters. I have never seen them before, though. Any idea of a place I can go to roll a few of them?

They seem like nice putters. I have never seen them before, though. Any idea of a place I can go to roll a few of them?

No idea. Never seen them in a store. I think it's a direct to consumer product, could be wrong though