Sign in to follow this  
trudeaujean

anyone deal w/crugolf customer service

I've never ordered from them, but I've heard nothing but horror stories on their customer service and product delays.

Best of luck with your order.

• Like 1

whoa I was going to order from them after I decide on a new bag but this makes me pump the brakes!  What type of info are you requesting from Cru?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tyler22

• By GeekingGolf
      So as some of you know, I purchased a Srixon Z765 driver after being recommended by TrueGolfFit. I have hit some of the longest drives of my life but am having trouble with consistency and particularly with controlling the fade...it has been fading to a slice if you know what I am saying. I decided to contact their customer service via chat today because I was reading in their guide that there are additional weights and thought maybe adding weight to the club head would help. Well Jeremy at Srixon was amazing. I asked if there was a place where I could buy the extra weight set and he said hold on let me see if we have some. He checked the warehouse and found an 11 gram and 13 gram weight. What is amazing is he offered to send them out free of charge? I was like what really ok wow that is awesome. I asked him about golf balls specifically what golf ball would he recommend for my swing and I gave him the ball I currently play my driver swing speed and what I like in terms of feel around the greens. I asked this mainly because I have read great things about the Srixon golf balls and also because the customer service was so amazing I was prepared to reciprocate by purchasing a dozen of his recommended golf ball. Well he floored me because not only did he recommend two different golf balls but he is also going to include a sleeve of each in the box with the weights. I said WTF...really wow so if you want great and I mean outstanding customer service...I think Srixon is the way to go....just my two cents.
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Imagine you're on the first tee.  Ready to pull the driver. What could give you more confidence than looking in your bag at a picture of Dustin Johnson sending one 350 yards down the fairway, or make you smile more than a picture of your son or daughter taking their first steps, or the sunset of the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.

Well Sunfish is now making it possible to have any of those memorable photo's professionally placed on it's genuine leather head-covers.   Check out the link with all the info here as well as seeing some examples below.  

https://www.sunfishsales.com/

The ideas are endless.  

• By uofmrocky
      Hello, All!  I have up for sale a bunch of items.   Please read below for items descriptions and Prices.     I also have many other Rocket Tour headcovers in different sizes and prices.  Please let me know if you would like something different.  

1)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Orange and Black with Pom.   It is in like new but used condition.  I would rate this 9/10.  I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $20.00

2)   Rocket Tour All Black Driver Cover.  It is in 9.9/10 Condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00 shipped

3) Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Red and Black with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00

4)  Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Pink and Lime Green with Pom.  I would rate this 8.5/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $20.00

5)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Driver Cover in Navy Blue and White with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $25.00

6)   Rocket Tour Argyle Driver Cover in Lime Green, White, and Black with Pom.  I would rate this 9.8/10 condition.   I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $26.00

7)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Fairway Cover in Blue and Gold (UCLA COLORS) with Pom.   It is in like new condition.  I would rate this 9/10.  I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like. $22.00

8)   Rocket Tour Rugby Stripe Skinny Stick Cover in Blue and Gold (UCLA COLORS).    I would rate this  9/10 condition. I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like with it.  $20.00 shipped

9) Rocket Tour Argyle Fairway Cover in Purple, White and Black with Pom.  I would rate this  9/10 condition. I have multiple patches for these headcovers so let me know what you would like with it.  $22.00 shipped

Please message me if you are interested.   I have a lot of other colors and headcovers please message me with what you are looking for!!!  My email is giorgimath@gmail.com  

• By GolfSpy MBP
      Rocket Tour 20% Off Ends Midnight Today

Use Code: BOO

http://rockettour.com/

• By fozcycle
      Two years ago my spouse gave me an IGOTCHA ball retriever at Christmas.....It was compact enough to slip inside a zippered compartment of my golf bag.  I loved it. Well, last January (cold weather for FL) the outside plastic ring broke while using it.  I repaired it with super glue & duct tape. That held for awhile then broke again.  I repaired it a second time and decided it was time to find a new one.  I ordered a new one last week from Amazon.  It arrived today.  As I was removing the tag from the retriever, I noticed it said "Lifetime Warrany".

I went online to igotcha.com and called the sales number. A very nice gentleman answered and I explained to him what happened. He said the ":Lifetime Warranty" was new this year. Then he offered to send me a replacement head for the old retriever.  This one would have a screw to secure it to the shaft.  All I would have to do is drill out the old rivet and replace the head.

How cool is that?  Not only is he replacing the old head, but provides a screw in place of the rivet.

Now you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be telling folks about the terrific customer service at IGOTCHA. I guess he figured that he couldn't buy that kind of free marketing.

Now, I just want others to know how great they are......
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!