Hi,

Can anyone help me find a 4 wheel push cart with front swivel wheels? Does this exist, if not why? I would think it would be a great feature. Help, I need to walk, I'm 45 and noticed some pudge forming around the middle!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I'm in the market for a push cart, but I haven't seen one.

Not to try to dissuade you, but what would be the advantage of a swiveling front four wheel cart over a swiveling front three wheel cart? Asking because I am about to buy the latter, also combating pudge...

Honestly I think I'd probably be fine with either. I just liked the look of the 4 wheel. Sturdier, less likely to tipping over in the rough. I did find a 4 wheel swivel from Caddytek but it's discontinued. I guess it was tried and not popular.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've got a 4 wheel caddytek for Christmas from SMWBO. While I haven't used it yet not sure why you'd want the front wheels to swivel. It's light enough that by pressing down on the handle the front wheels would lift.

• Like 1

I've got a 4 wheel caddytek for Christmas from SMWBO. While I haven't used it yet not sure why you'd want the front wheels to swivel. It's light enough that by pressing down on the handle the front wheels would lift.

Exactly - just a light push down (usually no need to lift the front wheels off of the ground) and .. voilá! .. you turn it.

Take a look at the Bag Boy Quad XL - really happy with mine! There's a forum member review of it in the Equipment section.

• Like 1

I have this one and really like it. $129.

CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart

I have this one also and it's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2