GolfSpy STUDque

MGS Moral Codes

Rule #5 seems to be difficult to understand sometimes...

Sent from a bunker filled with mana

• Like 4

Never noticed there when on my computer and I do post from the app the most so thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I re-read those after Adam's post the other day. Its refreshing to be part of s community that does such s good job of self policing. Ir really more like, have very little need to self police. For the most part they are observed very well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

I re-read those after Adam's post the other day. Its refreshing to be part of s community that does such s good job of self policing. Ir really more like, have very little need to self police. For the most part they are observed very well.

I agree with CG2. I'm a member of a couple of forums including the largest boating forum. On the latter I stopped reading and contributing because of the abusive posts and language. It's refreshing to be part of a forum (MGS) that is helpful regardless of skill or brand selection. Also nice to be part of a forum that doesn't have political posts.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

I agree with CG2. I'm a member of a couple of forums including the largest boating forum. On the latter I stopped reading and contributing because of the abusive posts and language. It's refreshing to be part of a forum (MGS) that is helpful regardless of skill or brand selection. Also nice to be part of a forum that doesn't have political posts.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Agree so much on the political and brand choice comments!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly a very respectful and considerate group that keeps things on-topic, values everyone's opinion (even when they may not agree with it) and are civil, well-mannered and polite to each other.

With a forum this size and 7 million visitors over the course of the last year this is highly unusual and commendable.  

Happy to be a part of this family.

• Like 4

For me, it is ideals such as these that make me feel MGS is the unquestionably, premier top golf forum, and am proud to take part.

Great discussions about golf issues, and superior reporting. No better place to learn and grow as a golfer.

• Like 6

For me, it is ideals such as these that make me feel MGS is the unquestionably, premier top golf forum, and am proud to take part.

Great discussions about golf issues, and superior reporting. No better place to learn and grow as a golfer.

You summed this place up perfectly in three sentences. Well done!!

• Like 5

Good post...I'm usually on mobile so I forget it's there

• Like 1

Everyone stop what they are doing and read this before proceeding.

Mostly number 2 please and thank you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder, STUD, and hopefully a lot of the new members also take a minute to read through.......

• Like 1

Having stumbled upon this site last year looking for the "best" of something related to golf gear, I was so impressed by the high degree of quality discussion and general "civilness" that I felt compelled to join, donate and contribute when I could. I've never joined a forum before (or since) and feel very privileged to be a part of the best golf discussion pages in the WORLD!

• Like 7

Having stumbled upon this site last year looking for the "best" of something related to golf gear, I was so impressed by the high degree of quality discussion and general "civilness" that I felt compelled to join, donate and contribute when I could. I've never joined a forum before (or since) and feel very privileged to be a part of the best golf discussion pages in the WORLD!

Spot on for 99.9% of the time. On that .1% the Mods step in and do a great job of managing out the 'trolls'.

• Like 3

Spot on for 99.9% of the time. On that .1% the Mods step in and do a great job of managing out the 'trolls'.

Yes Sir! They do a fine service and are always on top of things for sure. Cannot thank them enough!

These Moral codes are good for life in general as well as any social media postings.

Hear, hear!

I try to apply that old carpenter's rule:

"Measure twice, cut once."

• Like 3