hckymeyer

How'd You Pick Your Screen Name?

Cause I'm not very creative. It's the 1st name that I used on an internet site and just stuck with it.

Also I can remember it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I love the movie point break, and my instagram and Facebook is Johnny Utah, I never use my real name for anything on the internet, beacauss it's there forever ! Remember that.) I'm always in my kids for using their real names and posting stupid s***. Anyway, I decided to throw in my initials with "Utah" and I'm the 3rd generation same name so

Gdutah3 seemed only fitting.

• Like 1

I love the movie point break, and my instagram and Facebook is Johnny Utah, I never use my real name for anything on the internet, beacauss it's there forever ! Remember that.) I'm always in my kids for using their real names and posting stupid s***. Anyway, I decided to throw in my initials with "Utah" and I'm the 3rd generation same name so

Gdutah3 seemed only fitting.

Your right, didn't think about the name issue years ago.

... A combination of Chicago Screen Actors Guild. 

• Like 2

I picked the shoot67 because its my lowest score ever in golf for 18 holes. It was over 20 years ago and I doubt I'd ever score that low again but one can aspire too. The TW are my initials so thats where I came up with the twshoot67 name. Now that I've been on almost every golf forum known to exist I have just kept it going for the last say 19/20 years. I can't believe I've been on this internet thing for almost 20 years, wow! I just have a passion for golf like how when I was younger ( when I actually could play) for ice hockey.

I picked the shoot67 because its my lowest score ever in golf for 18 holes. It was over 20 years ago and I doubt I'd ever score that low again but one can aspire too. The TW are my initials so thats where I came up with the twshoot67 name. Now that I've been on almost every golf forum known to exist I have just kept it going for the last say 19/20 years. I can't believe I've been on this internet thing for almost 20 years, wow! I just have a passion for golf like how when I was younger ( when I actually could play) for ice hockey.

Does the TW stand for Taylor Woulds?

Mine came along time ago when I signed up for another form and I just went for something that seemed to flow with my first name of Tim, and Triple Bogey Tim was just good alliteration and overtime it's just shortened to TBT

• Like 2

I'll keep this simple since I'm about to leave work for the weekend. My screen name is derived from my favorite album Triptych by my favorite band Demon Hunter. I started using TR1PTIK as a gamer tag on Xbox back in the day because triptych was taken. Maybe kinda lame, but I personally love it!

• Like 1

Wish I had a story behind mine, but simply just used my last name.

• Like 3

My friends nicknamed me Spur way back in the day and 22 is my favorite number

• Like 1

My alma mater and my name.

I approve.

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

My alma mater and my name.

As I have stated, for the same reason, I am a Wahoo from Mr. Jefferson's university.   Since its ACC and its not "Blue Devil", I wish you the best.  With the recent addition of Notre Dame to the ACC, I still haven't figured out how Indiana became an Atlantic Coast state.

• Like 1

I would normally be Super Dave for forums and things, Back when I raced Quads and Dirt bikes I wrecked a lot.. and would always come back for more.. Since Super Dave was already taken I decided to just go with last name and initials.. 

As I have stated, for the same reason, I am a Wahoo from Mr. Jefferson's university. Since its ACC and its not "Blue Devil", I wish you the best. With the recent addition of Notre Dame to the ACC, I still haven't figured out how Indiana became an Atlantic Coast state.

The same way ND was part of the Big East.

The same way ND was part of the Big East.

And WV in the SouthWest conference. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Hawaii is in two different divisions because the Big West doesn't field football.

No one wants to play football here anyways because the facilities are so awful. The people who govern it are all crooks.

• Like 1