GolfSpy STUDque

What are you hoping to test this year?

Our Sponsors

After seeing this hype hurricane build, I'm thinking the F8 tests are going to be a massive event this year.

What do you call hype that's not fake?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

I have a few year old driver. It works for me but I would really love to test any of the big OEM's new flagship pieces against old faithful 

I ordered a 6 & 7 Bridgestone X CB irons with project X 5.5 shafts.

Want to test them against my J15MB.

I hoping to test and get fitted for some wedges and maybe 716 ap1. My gift to me if I can get to single digits...not far to go

• Like 1

The OnCore Genius ball. I'll take one for the team and test that out. But I'll test just about anything, frankly.

• Like 1

I am looking for either hybrids or iron woods to fill the gap between my 5i and 3w. I only hit my 3w off the tee and my 3h and 4h are just too unreliable for me to use.

Thinking about it, there's only one club I want the opportunity to test, the One Length Hybrid, that's it. If selected for something else I'd do my due diligence, but I really just want the hybrid.

Ditto!

The OnCore Genius ball. I'll take one for the team and test that out. But I'll test just about anything, frankly.

• Like 1

What do you call hype that's not fake?

The Datacratic Revolution

• Like 2

I'd like to try out the new Game Golf Pro.

• Like 1

I would love to test the new odyssey Exo 7 s putter, black with black shaft. Awesome looking putter!

I wouldn't mind testing some different kinds of balls. I'm kind of stuck with my E6's and have been kind of apprehensive to deviate from them, mainly cuz I really don't know any better really...yet.

I'd also love testing wedges too to get a better understanding on all of the ins and outs of loft, bounce, etc. I see lots of posts on wedges and really don't quite grasp all the technical aspects everyone talks about. I think some testing on a few different ones would help me better understand what all the hubbub is about.

The most rad test for me would be to get ahold of the G400 & GMax drivers too and compare them against my G-Series SF Tech out on the course side-by-side in a real world challenge. That'd be awesome.

Anyone tried the Ap3s yet? Would love to try these and maybe get them!

I tried them in a local store. I liked them but I like a lot of different irons too. Not too small of a head and decent feel. Would have to do some comparative analysis to see if the are better.

I have a local pro shop that has demo sets of the AP line. They will let you play a round with one or all of the clubs. I played a quick nine with three of the AP3 and they played very well. All I needed to do was leave my CC at the counter.

It's a little too late this season, but next year I propose a winter time beta test from the west coast. You know, since we can test the late year releases in 65 degree weather in February...

Plus it gives the garage putters something to read while snowed in.

I'm hoping to test out a few of these new "players distance" irons like the P790, Cobra Forged Tec Black and others. I'm looking to replace my 4 and 5 irons with something that has a little more punch to blend in my with my Cobra MB/CB combo set. Would love some suggestions for other clubs to try to fill that spot

• Like 1

I have my eye on PXG gen 2, P790 and Rouge irons.  Driver im curious about g400 max

Range finder! And I just missed out. I was hoping for it. Only live 20 minutes from Precision Pro.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app