GolfSpy Stroker

El Tigre is BACK !

I am willing to guess that at least 75% of everyone one here is playing golf because of Tiger. Even when he is “down” he is still is owed a bit of gratitude, the game of golf would not be the same without him.

I see too many of us old coots on here for that number to be accurate. He wasn't even born when a good number of us started playing.

• Like 2

I personally would have never even looked in golfs direction without Tiger. I had 3-4 posters on my room in 6-10th grade. Definitely thought golf was an old mans boring game before the dude... didn't hurt that we moved to a golf course. But my dad was watching the 97' Masters in an Air Port, the next week we both had clubs.

I never paid any attention to golf until 2015 when my friend got me to play and play using Spalding executives. I can say Tiger had no influence on whether I plaid or not and I'm in the under 30 generation who used to love Tiger. I would have to say that he did influence a few of my friends to pick up the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tiger is back alright and making a mockery of TM's 'Twist Face'.  He can't keep it in the fairway with his new TM Driver...He's all over the course, both left and right...

• Like 5

Tiger is back alright and making a mockery of TM's 'Twist Face'. He can't keep it in the fairway with his new TM Driver...He's all over the course, both left and right...

Yea I think he is proving that the twist face is B.S.

• Like 2

Yea I think he is proving that the twist face is B.S.

Twist face =  screwed   ;)

• Like 3

The twist face also seems to be proving not to help Rahm either.

• Like 1

OK guys, I'll hit you with the TM spin on the players missing the fairway with Twist Face:

"Just imagine how far they'd be missing the fairway without it. The Twist Face kept Rahm competitive when his swing was off!"

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I personally would have never even looked in golfs direction without Tiger. I had 3-4 posters on my room in 6-10th grade. Definitely thought golf was an old mans boring game before the dude... didn't hurt that we moved to a golf course. But my dad was watching the 97' Masters in an Air Port, the next week we both had clubs.

I was at the 97 Masters, had tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

I was turned off by Tigers entourage and air of entitlement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I was at the 97 Masters, had tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

Immediately turned off by Tigers entourage and air of entitlement.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That's unfortunate.

Maybe they swung so hard the face got twisted in the wrong direction? 🤣

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

TW is the needle mover for TV ratings, ratings are higher this week at Torrey than last years Masters, I wonder why??

• Like 4

Happy he made the cut on the number long road back - step 1 - seems good swing looks comfortable

Tiger is back alright and making a mockery of TM's 'Twist Face'. He can't keep it in the fairway with his new TM Driver...He's all over the course, both left and right...

That's funny

Actually it proves what we know already, namely that of the shaft and the head the most important element to a golf club is the Indian.

The purpose of the bow and arrow are to free up the Indian to do his work. In the end they can't do it for him no matter how grand the design and perfect the fit.

• Like 5

That's funny

Actually it proves what we know already, namely that of the shaft and the head the most important element to a golf club is the Indian.

The purpose of the bow and arrow are to free up the Indian to do his work. In the end they can't do it for him no matter how grand the design and perfect the fit.

A few of the TM guys were having trouble yesterday with the miracle club.

Tiger at least has the excuse that he is held together with nuts and bolts and duct tape. Not sure the excuse for the rest lol

Tazz

• Like 1

Tiger is back alright and making a mockery of TM's 'Twist Face'.  He can't keep it in the fairway with his new TM Driver...He's all over the course, both left and right...

Tiger has never been a great driver of the ball even at his best. Great iron player and phenomenal putter.

• Like 1

One Tournament, and I am already sick of this Tiger BS. If this keeps up, I'm not sure I'll be watching much golf anymore. Sick and tired of it. C'mon, there's 70+ guys playing, let's see some golf.

One Tournament, and I am already sick of this Tiger BS. If this keeps up, I'm not sure I'll be watching much golf anymore. Sick and tired of it. C'mon, there's 70+ guys playing, let's see some golf.

Unfortunately I doubt this will change as long as he is playing golf, good or bad, I do agree with you even as much as I'm a TW fan, good news for today is he is more than half done so coverage will have no choice than to revert to leaders/ other players.

Unfortunately I doubt this will change as long as he is playing golf, good or bad, I do agree with you even as much as I'm a TW fan, good news for today is he is more than half done so coverage will have no choice than to revert to leaders/ other players.

I hate Tiger, always have. I am glad he is able to come back and play on the tour, he deserves to go out as a player and not due to injury. We all love Golf, I actually love watching Golf, I love watching everyone, and I don't mond that they show Tiger playing golf, but they show almost every shot, then show all the highlights of his round multiple times, when they could be showing the other 70 guys out there. My feeling is show everyone. What happens when DJ, Speith, Rickie, Tiger, JT, and all those boys are playing at the same time. I want to see them all.

If I were these guys, I'd be paying attention....

• Like 1

I hate Tiger, always have. I am glad he is able to come back and play on the tour, he deserves to go out as a player and not due to injury. We all love Golf, I actually love watching Golf, I love watching everyone, and I don't mond that they show Tiger playing golf, but they show almost every shot, then show all the highlights of his round multiple times, when they could be showing the other 70 guys out there. My feeling is show everyone. What happens when DJ, Speith, Rickie, Tiger, JT, and all those boys are playing at the same time. I want to see them all.

Aside from hating TW I agree with you completely but it's all about ratings, like I said a few posts up this weeks ratings beat last years masters.

• Like 1