Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What's your on-course identity?

STUDque

identity.png

We've all got our 'thing' that characterizes us on the course. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's both. The idea here is to sum up your game in a short sentence.

For example:

In typical Tiger fashion, he pulled his drive in the bunker then hit a 3 iron over water onto a green 250 yards away.

Or

Phil being Phil, he took a gamble that put him in the water then holes his chip on one hop for par.

To make this a little more fun, try to put your submission as if a sports commentator was announcing it.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Feherty here reporting from the thickets. Not sure I've ever seen quite the cabbage, not to mention this poor fellas name...

he has about 110 yards and I see a wedge, but I don't see him extracting this ball... it's just a horrible spot on the course he's got about a 1' window to hit..... they'll put a plaque here if he makes it.

And here we go. Oh my, I don't think I've seen such a beautiful shot, he's left with 2' putt for birdie.

Let's see if he can make birdie from 140 yards this time. Nope, another bogey. What keeps this man going is beyond me, folks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I'll extend mine from Shanksters...

What a miraculous shot from the spinach to put himself on the dance floor for an easy birdie, surely he will drain this.

moments later

Well, he walked away with a bogey.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

It's mystifying that the same golfer who can string together several respectable holes can follow it up by playing so many shots on a single hole, but there it is, folks.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

(Faldo) Well I don't know what he's hoping to pull off here but it seems as if he's going to try to go through the car door window. In this situation with a lead like this, he just needs to play it to the middle of the fairway and take his medicine from there......moments later well I don't think that was exactly what he was trying for but it seems to have worked out perfectly!

And one more...

(Nantz) After a perfect drive down past his playing partners, he has wedge in hand ready to take dead aim at the flagstick....... Oh my, it's sailed way over the green into a lot of trouble inside that tree. It's just terrible to see him physically assaulting his caddie like that.

I'll extend mine from Shanksters...

What a miraculous shot from the spinach to put himself on the dance floor for an easy birdie, surely he will drain this.

moments later

Well, he walked away with a bogey.

And to finish the commentary:

I've never seen such a poor display of putting, he couldn't have missed that any worse. I think it went backwards.

And to finish the commentary:

I've never seen such a poor display of putting, he couldn't have missed that any worse. I think it went backwards.

Lmao! That's perfect! 🤣

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I almost put in the intro "write it like Feherty would say it" but decided to leave it more open.

Quality stuff Shanks. Those on-point analogies were a good laugh. I could hear him saying that as I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I almost put in the intro "write it like Feherty would say it" but decided to leave it more open.

Quality stuff Shanks. Those on-point analogies were a good laugh. I could hear him saying that as I read it.

I've actually thought about writing story after this post. Stay tuned.

"if he really gets a hold of this one with his 3 wood, he'll have a simple eagle putt...nope, he hit it the normal distance he does and its in the water"

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Our featured group has been the Wahoo and his three senior buddies.  They are now playing 18, so it appear that they all will live.

Oh, no, it seems that the Wahoo has put his second shot into the green side sand bunker.  Unfortunately, we are out of our allotted time, if you wish to see continued play turn to the Comedy Channel.

I personally love wearing all black and sunglasses. No way you know what I'm thinking. Little bit of Gary Player and Dale Earnhardt.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

A perfect drive to the center of the fairway, followed by a laser beam 4-hybrid right at the cup and to within 10-foot.

Oooooh, another 3-putt! Well it looks like he'll have some apologizing to to to PING for using their clubs so dammed poorly....Again!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Hits a bomb down the fairway hits a wedge over the green chips it to 20 ft and makes the par.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Peter Kostis; "With a wild 6 iron from the tee on the Par 3 7th, Karboard.kid safely landed his shot on the putting surface.  Although he missed the 3ft birdie putt, he was able to garner his par. "

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Johnny Miller: “He's just not that good. He's SO inconsistent that he should give-up the game. He's Jekyll then Hyde... I shot 8 under on the last day of a major. Let me tell you about it...”

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Johnny Miller: “He's just not that good. He's SO inconsistent that he should give-up the game. He's Jekyll then Hyde... I shot 8 under on the last day of a major. Let me tell you about it...”

HA!

I wish I could like this twice because that's a perfect impression of Miller.

I personally love wearing all black and sunglasses. No way you know what I'm thinking. Little bit of Gary Player and Dale Earnhardt.

Hmm a golf version of Johnny Cash?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So Rog, what do you think he needs here?

Lessons.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Boo Weekly  interviewed saying the only guy who can ride a driver down the fairway better is ole gray  :D

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Dan Hicks: We go live down to the course and our man on the bag, Jim McKay. How's it going Bones?

Bones: Hello Dan. Well, today has been an eventful one for bergtaur, a real roller coaster. 17, Par 3, 190, pin on the middle tier, wind slightly hurting and off the left. He's got 5 iron, think he's going to try and run it back. He's got this weird move where he throws the shaft across his belt line and shoulder line before bringing to address.

Johnny: Never saw anyone do that on the course Bones. Maybe on the range, maybe in a pro-am... Never in all my years. Tough shot into the green, gets those palms sweaty, could be quick here.

Bones: Right you are Johnny, that seems be the trouble sometimes for bergtaur. He's taken the 5.

*swing*

Bones: A bit of a push, looks like it's missing short and right and he is not happy about it guys. Turned right away after contact and not even watching it come down. Looks buried up there in the rough.

Johnny: Buried with the grain into him Bones, just went from bad to worse.

*Later in coverage*

Peter Jacobson: And we go back to 17 with Bones McKay.

Thanks Peter: So bergtaur is standing over this 20 footer for par, he did the best he could to get it to here, a big hack with the 60* and now this for an unlikely par save. Looks like a double breaker, starts right but goes back left a little at the hole. He sends it, it's tracking, and just stays high. Tap in for bogey 4.

*scorecard graphic flashes on screen*

Dan: Johnny, take a look at that card!

Johnny: Consistently inconsistent. Couple birdies, couple doubles, mostly pars and a few bogeys. It's gonna be hard for him to stay on tour playing like this. He needs to find that will to win, that drive to be great. This guy just might not have it in him.

*Post round interview*

Dan: And let's go to George Savaricas, standing by with bergtaur.

George: Thanks Dan. So bergtaur, little bit up and down today. How do you think the round went?

Bergtaur: Well George, it was a struggle out there at times. I felt good at the start of the round, found some stuff out there yesterday in the pro-am that I thought I'd take today and it just wasn't there. Got off to a tough start and I was behind the 8-ball from the jump.

George: A lot of people on Twitter though are saying that the save you made back on 11 is one the best they've ever seen. How did you make that shot happen?

Bergtaur: Well, that's golf, right George? Hahaha... I don't know. I didn't have anything going, then you hit one shot and it's like the lights come back on. Got that juice in the middle of the round with those couple of birdies after that save, but didn't close strong. Seems like I can never get it together for 18 out here, and it's tough.

George: Well, thanks for the time and hopefully we'll see you on the weekend.

Bergtaur: I hope so George, thanks buddy *shakes hand*.

George: Dan, Johnny, back to you.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Dan Hicks: We go live down to the course and our man on the bag, Jim McKay. How's it going Bones?

Bones: Hello Dan. Well, today has been an eventful one for bergtaur, a real roller coaster. 17, Par 3, 190, pin on the middle tier, wind slightly hurting and off the left. He's got 5 iron, think he's going to try and run it back. He's got this weird move where he throws the shaft across his belt line and shoulder line before bringing to address.

Johnny: Never saw anyone do that on the course Bones. Maybe on the range, maybe in a pro-am... Never in all my years. Tough shot into the green, gets those palms sweaty, could be quick here.

Bones: Right you are Johnny, that seems be the trouble sometimes for bergtaur. He's taken the 5.

*swing*

Bones: A bit of a push, looks like it's missing short and right and he is not happy about it guys. Turned right away after contact and not even watching it come down. Looks buried up there in the rough.

Johnny: Buried with the grain into him Bones, just went from bad to worse.

*Later in coverage*

Peter Jacobson: And we go back to 17 with Bones McKay.

Thanks Peter: So bergtaur is standing over this 20 footer for par, he did the best he could to get it to here, a big hack with the 60* and now this for an unlikely par save. Looks like a double breaker, starts right but goes back left a little at the hole. He sends it, it's tracking, and just stays high. Tap in for bogey 4.

*scorecard graphic flashes on screen*

Dan: Johnny, take a look at that card!

Johnny: Consistently inconsistent. Couple birdies, couple doubles, mostly pars and a few bogeys. It's gonna be hard for him to stay on tour playing like this. He needs to find that will to win, that drive to be great. This guy just might not have it in him.

*Post round interview*

Dan: And let's go to George Savaricas, standing by with bergtaur.

George: Thanks Dan. So bergtaur, little bit up and down today. How do you think the round went?

Bergtaur: Well George, it was a struggle out there at times. I felt good at the start of the round, found some stuff out there yesterday in the pro-am that I thought I'd take today and it just wasn't there. Got off to a tough start and I was behind the 8-ball from the jump.

George: A lot of people on Twitter though are saying that the save you made back on 11 is one the best they've ever seen. How did you make that shot happen?

Bergtaur: Well, that's golf, right George? Hahaha... I don't know. I didn't have anything going, then you hit one shot and it's like the lights come back on. Got that juice in the middle of the round with those couple of birdies after that save, but didn't close strong. Seems like I can never get it together for 18 out here, and it's tough.

George: Well, thanks for the time and hopefully we'll see you on the weekend.

Bergtaur: I hope so George, thanks buddy *shakes hand*.

George: Dan, Johnny, back to you.

Dayuuummmm bro you ever thought about getting in the novel business ..

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived